Having problems with IncrediMail?

IncrediMail reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 8, 2006. The latest review is this program dead, no response from them at all? was posted on Feb 9, 2020. The latest complaint Low class software and service was resolved on Jan 02, 2013. IncrediMail has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 52 reviews. IncrediMail has resolved 19 complaints.

IncrediMail Customer Service Contacts

26 HaRokmim Street
Azrieli Center 1 Building A, 4th Floor
Holon

Tel Aviv
Israel - 5885849

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IncrediMail Customer Service. Initial IncrediMail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IncrediMail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IncrediMail. Discuss the issues you have had with IncrediMail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IncrediMail Complaints & Reviews

Incredimailis this program dead, no response from them at all?

I'm trying since last year to upgrade my license, but the "Billing Page" just stated: We apologize for the inconvenience! *
For existing customers inquiring about renewals, please contact us at [protected]@incredimail.com.
-Team IncrediMail

I've sent numerous emails to the [protected]@incredimail.com, with NO feedback what so ever. Also, send messages on their Facebook page... no response at all. Please advise their loyal customers of the past 15 + years officially on your Facebook page if it's worth waiting for this program to be activated again or is are we now permanently abandoned? That is the right and least thing they (Perion) can do!

is this program dead, no response from them at all?

Oct 23, 2019

Incredimail — pro 128gb+6gb ram (ele-l29) 6.1"lte

By de present i inform that my delivery object, DB701977794PT 007871008719455545722001, relative to...

Incredimailcomplaint

I cannot download your program from your web site. My antivirus program blocks saying it is an unsafe link.
    I had it installed but all of a sudden it stopped working. It will not allow my to put in my paaword or anything else.
    Could you send me a clean link to my [protected]@hotmail.com. I can access this via my Outlook.
    I have numbers files saved.

Incredimail — 450 4.7.0 too many valid commands without transaction (closing session)

increidmail dose not work with the codes that my ex-husband had bought for me back in 2008 I. be leave we are...

Incredimailincredimail

Ho disdetto IncrediMail 4 anni fa, da allora non è più stato usato ed è stato cancellato dal mio computer. Ora trovo un rinnovo di 18, 30€ per un prodotto che non uso più, ma anche il rinnovo fà riferimento al mio vecchio sistema operativo, per cui è doppiamente inutile.
      I miei codicidi registrazione sono
      IM_BACKUP-[protected]-[protected]
      IM_PLUS-[protected]-[protected]
      Pertanto richiedo l'immediata restituzione dei 18, 30€ del rinnovo.
      In attesa di notizie porgo distinti saluti
      Cesare Cardone
      31038 Paese (TV) Italia
      e-mail : kaisars37#libero.it

Incredimail — incredimail and company

I am a paid user. In the past the customer service was the best. There were updates now and then. But...

Incredimail — incredimail premium im_prem-[protected]

Incredimail are refusing to honour a lifetime licence on the product bought and paid for in good faith. How...

Incredimail — a payment of £27.99 has been taken out of my account twice for item I do not want

On 12 May i was charged £27.99 twice from incredimail for items i had not purchased. The incredimail was not...

Incredimailincredimail

They sell you things like plus or premium as lifetime use licenses, then your lifetime use licenses stop working!!

When you write to support, they completely ignore what you write and tell you to buy more items!!!

When you write back two, three or four more times you receive the exact same "canned" response.

Incredimail support does not even read your messages, they just send you the same canned response every single time!!!

Incredimailall my licenses

my licenses are not working, I had all lifetime licenses, your agent had me delete them and then I was told to re-enter them which was a scam, they didn't work and now incredimail is telling me to re-purchase my licenses, what kind of scam is this? lifetime licenses that expire?

I went back and forth with dozens of emails without a resolution, they want me to pay again, dis there no protection over this?

the US government should act on this as incredimail is stealing from us

Incredimail — laptop service

during servicing of my laptop my lawyer files were removed from my incredimail page/margin..i have been...

New Roads

Incredimaillifetime prem no ad

hello i have paid for a life time prem IM_PREM-[protected]-[protected]
            i had paid for also a spam blocker IM_MPC-[protected]-[protected]
            the year had gone by and it automatically took out my payment which i found the the spam blocker was not for me as it did not do much at all so they refunded me the new payment that was made for the spam blocker.
            however, they sent me the step by step telling me to remove the code from my licence, which i did and then i re entered my prem life time code again.
            i get a message saying my email is not recognise and to contact customer support, in the mean time it too me back to the basics with ads.
            i have sent numerous emails, which all has been ignored.
            this is unjust and fraud to wipe out a customer that has paid for a lifetime no ad premium plan and expect them to pay for a yearly new plan licence.
            i would like some answers please
            regards
            T Capurso

Incredimailincredimail

I have had problems with my email programme which haven't been resolved by you over a number of weeks. You've sent "solutions" which have taken time and not worked. I now can't access my historical emails and have asked repeatedly for the facility to transfer my email backup which I've paid for over a number of years to another provider, such as outlook. I haven't been given this.
              This problem has cost me money in time and lost business. I also can't give HMRC the information they need as you are withholding the information contained in my emails.
              If no resolution can be found I will seek redress through the court system.

Incredimail — incredimail premium codes

I too purchased the lifetime incredimail Premium lifetime code and found that It has been cancelled from my...

Incredimail — lifetime license codes have been cancelled

Hello there A few years ago, I purchased from Incredimail, two full license codes. Incredimail was free but...

IncredimailJunk Filter (G2*INCREDIMAIL)

On 09/01/2017 My visa credit card was charged for $27.95 and $24.99. I no longer use your product,
                I haven't use in a year. I would like the amount of $52.94 refunded. Because of this unauthorized charge I cancelled the credit card that was charged. You will have to figure out how I can receive my refund. I would like a quick response to this problem. It has unconvinced me a great deal.

My E-Mail is [protected]@verizon.net

IncredimailUnauthorized credit card charge

A charge of 22, 99 euro is on my VISA credit card on the month of November 2016. I did not buy or ask any product or services from this company this month. An other charge of 18, 30 euro of the same company for the same software has been pending on my VISA-bill.
                  I want this charges to be erased from my account. I will stop all payments to this company of Incredimail, Perion Networks Ltd.

Incredimail PlusIncrediMail Plus

I purchased IncrediMail Plus and I received three registration codes . I activated all as per your instructions but I am still viewing the Incredimail 2 in my PC screen. Mi credit card is international since I am using it in my purchases to United States successfully.Please activate my IncrediMail Plus. Otherwise please find the mistake and let me know it and solve it.

IncredimailReceiving same emails even after have been deleted

It is bad enough most emails go straight into the deleted folder not by my settings, but once I permanently delete these emails, random old dates appear. Sometimes by the 100s. Today alone I had to delete over 700 & there is no check box to select all, so 1 at a time is the only way. It is insane! I wish there was a better way! Support is a joke!

IncredimailCan't log into my account

Used IncrediMail for about two years and in the past this site was really nice, but now it's a complete joke.
                        Recently when I wanted to log into my account it said that my password was incorrect which seemed strange to me. As I already said I used it for two years and used the same password and never had any problems.
                        I wasn't able to log in and needed IncrediMail support. I contacted them and several days later they replied with an automated response that had nothing to do with my problem. The fact is that I was a VIP member and as a VIP member I was supposed to get VIP customer support. This VIP membership is a total scam, it gives you absolutely nothing. They never said anything about what happened with my password. Still wasn't able to enter my account. I'm very disappointed with IncrediMail, especially with their customer service.