Having problems with IncrediMail?

26 HaRokmim Street
Azrieli Center 1 Building A, 4th Floor
Holon

Tel Aviv
Israel - 5885849

Complaints & Reviews

is this program dead, no response from them at all?

I'm trying since last year to upgrade my license, but the "Billing Page" just stated: We apologize for the inconvenience! *
For existing customers inquiring about renewals, please contact us at [protected]@incredimail.com.
-Team IncrediMail

I've sent numerous emails to the [protected]@incredimail.com, with NO feedback what so ever. Also, send messages on their Facebook page... no response at all. Please advise their loyal customers of the past 15 + years officially on your Facebook page if it's worth waiting for this program to be activated again or is are we now permanently abandoned? That is the right and least thing they (Perion) can do!

is this program dead, no response from them at all?

pro 128gb+6gb ram (ele-l29) 6.1"lte

By de present i inform that my delivery object, DB701977794PT 007871008719455545722001, relative to...

complaint

I cannot download your program from your web site. My antivirus program blocks saying it is an unsafe link.
I had it installed but all of a sudden it stopped working. It will not allow my to put in my paaword or anything else.
Could you send me a clean link to my [protected]@hotmail.com. I can access this via my Outlook.
I have numbers files saved.

450 4.7.0 too many valid commands without transaction (closing session)

increidmail dose not work with the codes that my ex-husband had bought for me back in 2008 I. be leave we are no longer together we both neither one has the same email address any more and I no longer live in Asheville NC and neither dose James.my ex-husband can not find the code's he had for the incredimail and dose not remember what the order number or what card number he used. I keep getting the error I have tried to fix this problem I get it fixed to ware it works then about an hr later or 2 it gose to this message. please any help would be greatful. I have redownloaded Incredimail
and it worked for an hr then right to this message again it I getting very aguvated to have to keep redoing this when I should not have to keep redoing this every hr on the hr you can't even get the free pack like you could when you first download the program. and now I cant even get my codes back cause yea don't have enough info how in the heck do you except people to remember all the info if they moved or lost that info. It would be a lot easer if you yea had a disk for the costomer.s to but unstood of download the program I do not like increidmail 2 I would rather have incredimail XE it was a lot easer to use. I am James Corey ex wife.

incredimail

Ho disdetto IncrediMail 4 anni fa, da allora non è più stato usato ed è stato cancellato dal mio computer. Ora trovo un rinnovo di 18, 30€ per un prodotto che non uso più, ma anche il rinnovo fà riferimento al mio vecchio sistema operativo, per cui è doppiamente inutile.
I miei codicidi registrazione sono
IM_BACKUP-[protected]-[protected]
IM_PLUS-[protected]-[protected]
Pertanto richiedo l'immediata restituzione dei 18, 30€ del rinnovo.
In attesa di notizie porgo distinti saluti
Cesare Cardone
31038 Paese (TV) Italia
e-mail : kaisars37#libero.it

incredimail and company

I am a paid user. In the past the customer service was the best. There were updates now and then. But...

incredimail premium im_prem-[protected]

Incredimail are refusing to honour a lifetime licence on the product bought and paid for in good faith. How...

a payment of £27.99 has been taken out of my account twice for item I do not want

On 12 May i was charged £27.99 twice from incredimail for items i had not purchased. The incredimail was not...

incredimail

They sell you things like plus or premium as lifetime use licenses, then your lifetime use licenses stop working!!

When you write to support, they completely ignore what you write and tell you to buy more items!!!

When you write back two, three or four more times you receive the exact same "canned" response.

Incredimail support does not even read your messages, they just send you the same canned response every single time!!!

all my licenses

my licenses are not working, I had all lifetime licenses, your agent had me delete them and then I was told to re-enter them which was a scam, they didn't work and now incredimail is telling me to re-purchase my licenses, what kind of scam is this? lifetime licenses that expire?

I went back and forth with dozens of emails without a resolution, they want me to pay again, dis there no protection over this?

the US government should act on this as incredimail is stealing from us

laptop service

during servicing of my laptop my lawyer files were removed from my incredimail page/margin..i have been...

lifetime prem no ad

hello i have paid for a life time prem IM_PREM-[protected]-[protected]
i had paid for also a spam blocker IM_MPC-[protected]-[protected]
the year had gone by and it automatically took out my payment which i found the the spam blocker was not for me as it did not do much at all so they refunded me the new payment that was made for the spam blocker.
however, they sent me the step by step telling me to remove the code from my licence, which i did and then i re entered my prem life time code again.
i get a message saying my email is not recognise and to contact customer support, in the mean time it too me back to the basics with ads.
i have sent numerous emails, which all has been ignored.
this is unjust and fraud to wipe out a customer that has paid for a lifetime no ad premium plan and expect them to pay for a yearly new plan licence.
i would like some answers please
regards
T Capurso

incredimail

I have had problems with my email programme which haven't been resolved by you over a number of weeks. You've sent "solutions" which have taken time and not worked. I now can't access my historical emails and have asked repeatedly for the facility to transfer my email backup which I've paid for over a number of years to another provider, such as outlook. I haven't been given this.
This problem has cost me money in time and lost business. I also can't give HMRC the information they need as you are withholding the information contained in my emails.
If no resolution can be found I will seek redress through the court system.

incredimail premium codes

I too purchased the lifetime incredimail Premium lifetime code and found that
It has been cancelled from my system without any notification of any kind.
I find this unacceptable and very annoying
The code I bought was supposed to last a lifetime, my licence code:- Please click on the "Register!" button and follow the instructions.
Registration code(s):
IM_PREM-[protected]-[protected]
However each time I put this code in my incredimail I get an error such as code not recognized check code and try again and this goes on and on, this company is damaging its image and losing customers (bad policy)
I am very disappointed and I would not put any more money in this system again and hope no one else does in future.

• Cl
    Cleemark Dec 14, 2017

I purchased both the LIFETIME Premium and Letter Writer programs. My computer crashed last month, and I am unable to reinstall the programs with the registration codes I have. I e-mailed support three times and sent my registration codes to prove I purchased the programs, but so far, no follow up. I found a phone number for technical support, but got the run-around and disconnected twice. I was given another number to call and I talked to a rep. He wanted permission to get inside my computer to check it out. I told him no, just send me new registration codes so I can re-install the paid programs or refund my money. After twenty minutes of arguing, he finally took my e-mail address and said he'd send the codes within 24 hours. Well, 24 hours has come and gone. This is extremely frustrating, and I don't know what I can do to get resolution.

• To
    toeknee1968 Dec 21, 2017

after reading this i thought it was just me they were picking on..i too had a life time no ad premium code and i have sent numerous times emails in regards to this issue..no reply was given..its very unfair what they have done.. they are giving the silent treatment to the customers that had paid for the no ad for life premium..this is unjust

• To
    toeknee1968 Dec 24, 2017

@toeknee1968 heres an update email i got from them as you can see they are a bunch of scam liars

Yechiel (Incredimail Support Center)

Dec 24, 16:38 IST

Hello Tony,

Thank you for contacting IncrediMail Support.

The IncrediMail products are annual subscriptions.

If you want to use the additional modules offered in IncrediMail, you are welcome to order them on our website at:

Otherwise, you can remain with the free edition of IncrediMail.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Best regards,

Yechiel Racer
    Customer Support

lifetime license codes have been cancelled

Hello there A few years ago, I purchased from Incredimail, two full license codes. Incredimail was free but...

Junk Filter (G2*INCREDIMAIL)

On 09/01/2017 My visa credit card was charged for $27.95 and $24.99. I no longer use your product,
I haven't use in a year. I would like the amount of $52.94 refunded. Because of this unauthorized charge I cancelled the credit card that was charged. You will have to figure out how I can receive my refund. I would like a quick response to this problem. It has unconvinced me a great deal.

My E-Mail is [protected]@verizon.net

Unauthorized credit card charge

A charge of 22, 99 euro is on my VISA credit card on the month of November 2016. I did not buy or ask any product or services from this company this month. An other charge of 18, 30 euro of the same company for the same software has been pending on my VISA-bill.
I want this charges to be erased from my account. I will stop all payments to this company of Incredimail, Perion Networks Ltd.

IncrediMail Plus

I purchased IncrediMail Plus and I received three registration codes . I activated all as per your instructions but I am still viewing the Incredimail 2 in my PC screen. Mi credit card is international since I am using it in my purchases to United States successfully.Please activate my IncrediMail Plus. Otherwise please find the mistake and let me know it and solve it.

Receiving same emails even after have been deleted

It is bad enough most emails go straight into the deleted folder not by my settings, but once I permanently delete these emails, random old dates appear. Sometimes by the 100s. Today alone I had to delete over 700 & there is no check box to select all, so 1 at a time is the only way. It is insane! I wish there was a better way! Support is a joke!

Can't log into my account

Used IncrediMail for about two years and in the past this site was really nice, but now it's a complete joke.
Recently when I wanted to log into my account it said that my password was incorrect which seemed strange to me. As I already said I used it for two years and used the same password and never had any problems.
I wasn't able to log in and needed IncrediMail support. I contacted them and several days later they replied with an automated response that had nothing to do with my problem. The fact is that I was a VIP member and as a VIP member I was supposed to get VIP customer support. This VIP membership is a total scam, it gives you absolutely nothing. They never said anything about what happened with my password. Still wasn't able to enter my account. I'm very disappointed with IncrediMail, especially with their customer service.