Having problems with eM Client?

eM Client reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 19, 2018. The latest review eM Client E-mail was posted on Jun 23, 2021. The latest complaint eM Client E-mail was resolved on Jun 23, 2021. eM Client has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. eM Client has resolved 2 complaints.

eM Client Customer Service Contacts

201 Mission Street
San Francisco, California
United Kingdom
10 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL, United Kingdom

Czech Republic
Thámova 18, Prague, 186 00, Czech Republic

Official Support Hub

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eM Client Customer Service. Initial eM Client complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eM Client above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eM Client. Discuss the issues you have had with eM Client and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eM Client Complaints & Reviews

EM ClienteM Client E-mail

trying to set up eM Client e-mail account, but it won't recognize my ATT password. the imap, and smtp are correct . I have double checked with ATT on my password and I am putting the correct password in for recognition. Incredimail recommended you to me to be of the best e-mail sites I can get.
I would appreciate any information on this asap.
William Fazio
[protected]@att.net

RESOLVED

• eM Client's response · Jun 24, 2021

Hi William,
      ATT requires an APP password for external email apps like eM Client. So you cannot use your real password, but a special code created just for eM Client - this security measure is required by ATT because it means that external apps will never have access to your real password so it cannot be "stolen" from the app.

Steps to follow on how to create the secure App password (Mail key) - https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308/

If you encounter any further issues, please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can help further!

Best regards,
      Olivia Rust
      eM Client Support

EM Clientemail client

This company is a scam. The paid version is a scam with no advantages and the offices are out of the Caribbean. They are scam artists. Do not purchase paid version and do not use at all. I would use a different client. Beware of free software. These people are scam artist. Watch your jun mail and if you have this on your computer, watch out for Trojans and viruses! Install security software immediately! If you do not believe me call their USA support phone number - [protected]. The free version works and their is no advantage what so ever to the pro version. You can have more than two on the free version. I would not use it at all. Call the number, these are scam artists.

RESOLVED

• De
        Dean Johnson Jan 22, 2019

Each time I open my e-mail I receive an error message than a pop up stating I can only use two computers unless pay for the premium em client.
        Sure miss windows live mail.

• De
        Dean Johnson Jan 04, 2019

Why do I always get an error message then a message stating I must pay if I want to use more than two computers? Sure miss windows live mail.
        Dean Johnson

• Olivia Rust (eM Client) Nov 05, 2018

Hi Afcham,
        I am sorry you obviously encountered a problem with the program, but I believe there is a misunderstanding on our support - we do NOT provide any type of Phone support, so it is, unfortunately, possible that the number you did call were scammers, but they were in no way affiliated with the real eM Client company.

If you check out our official support page (https://www.emclient.com/support) you will see that there is our Free community forum, Pro online support system (where you can manage your tickets as a Pro user) and of course, you can always message us through email at [email protected]

The differences between Pro and Free version are also described on our website - https://www.emclient.com/pro-vs-free.
        Free license is for personal use, limited to 2 email accounts while Pro version is for business and work use, with unlimited use and access to our online Pro support system.

I hope this clears up the situation, if you do have any problems with the program please use the OFFICIAL means of support to avoid any danger. If you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer them, just send us an email to [email protected]

Regards,