Mail.comlocked out of account

This is the world's worst email service. I typed in the password wrong on my brand new account and was locked out. Filling out the online customer service form was a complete waste of time. I filled out the customer service form three times after three days had passed since I first requested help. The people at mail.com do not care one whit as to whether you can access your email or not. I searched for their reviews and found that others had the same problem. There is a complete disconnect between the techs and management. The techs seem to be having one big party--as they are completely and wholly unresponsive! I cannot access some needed business emails because of this company's complete indifference!

• Rw
    rwoodb Mar 17, 2013

I twice deleted my mail.com account after experiencing numerous technical glitches, and twice was acknowledged, but mail.com continued to accept messages. I contacted customer support as was told that they could not "delete a free e-mail account for security reasons. They are holding me hostage.