Magzteronline purchase of stardust magazine

Hello

I purchased the service through Apple Pay on Feb 7th subscribing to the magazine Stardust India.

Even though I was charged the fee of $ 6.52 on my credit card I was unable to read this magazine online as the site kept saying please pay, even though I had.

The ORDER ID from Apple pay is MQJ4WJHWDE. DOCUMENT # [protected]

Please get back and let me know how to go about it, I do not see any option to cancel either.
Today I also got an email from Magzster offering the same deal at about a $1.00 less.

I need this to be resolved at the earliest
Seema Das