Magselection.comTake money and send nothing

In Feb. 2007, I ordered 3 magazine subscriptions from magselection.com: Time, Gardening Guide, and Gardening How-to. Time magazine started arriving about 16 weeks later, even though magselection says within 12 weeks. It's been about 16 months now. I've never received one single issue of the other 2 mags. Over a year ago, I emailed magselection many times regarding the nondelivery of my 2 subscriptions. They never answered any email. They will take your money and not send anything. They also use several other mag-selling websites, most of which are based in Florida. Google magselection.coms fax # [protected] and you will see their other sites that are all the same group of criminals.

• Er
    Eric Aug 07, 2008

I'm dealing with the same b***sh** myself. I order a 3-year subscription to Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine on Dec 2, 2007 for $30. I contacted them in April 2008 and again in May 2008. I finally got a return phone call and they said they would take care of it---which they have not. I called Kiplinger's again in early August 2008, only to find out they have not received any information from magselection.com. So, I sent another email to magselection's customer service, [protected]@magselection.com. If I had held my breath, I'd be dead. I'm not holding out hope. My next move is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx.

Do NOT do business with these thieves.

• De
    DebAP Nov 19, 2013

The bilked me out of two years of a subscription. After receiving a notice that my magazine was running out, I tried in vain to contact MagSelection.com. Eventually I tracked this through a broker at priorityoneclearing.com who gave me the name of Anne Koch and phone number [protected] as the direct contact for my order. I have left messages, sent emails and tried my best to have someone help me with this from MagSelection.com. Additionally I filed a complaint against them with the DOJ and Better Business Bureau. Don't give up people - file complaints - and put these ### out of business.

• De
    DebAP Nov 19, 2013

I filed a complaint with the BBB -case number [protected] just today. Magselection.com sucks.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices