Magselect.comunable to select magazine purchased through fundraiser

V

I purchased two $40 prepaid magazine subscription vouchers for my grandchildren (Highlights and High Five). I went online today, December 23, 2017, to activate the code provided to me and a list of magazines appeared including Highlights and High Five. I can click and choose every magazine listed EXCEPT the Highlights and High Five magazine. When I try to choose those two, the site will not allow me to select the circle for those choices. I ONLY purchased the two $40 vouchers so my grandchildren can have subscriptions to Highlights and High Five.
I looked at the vouchers further and they stated that I can mail them in to activate my orders. When I looked at section #2 (Magazine Code Number) on the preprinted form provided as part of my voucher, it only offers five magazines, none of which are for children and none of which are Highlights and High Five.
I would like these two magazine subscriptions activated or my money returned so I can purchase them online from a different source which, by the way, is much cheaper than the $40 that I paid.
Valerie Cox