Magselect.commag select

A Nov 29, 2019

I ordered a voucher a year or so ago and forgot that I had it so when I went to go redeem it it says that the voucher number is fifteen characters long when the one in front of me has ten.
Just frustrating to think I threw 20 dollars in the trash. I would be shocked to get my magazines after seeing how many complaints there are about the website and the company itself.
You should be ashamed of the lack of services you are providing for those who have paid good money.

mag select