Madhur Courier ServicesIrresponsible service

R Review updated:

Sent a courier from Ahmedabad in Gujarat to Banaswadi in Bangalore. The company situted at richmond road refused to deliver the package saying that Banswadi was too far. There was no intimation made regarding the same. They demanded that we reach their office and take delivery personally.

We would advise everyone to stay away from this company.

• Omprakash Gurjar's Response · Nov 30, 2019

I booked a parcel from bhawanimandi to sikandra (Dausa) but till now it not delivered
    C. No. Is [protected]

• Omprakash Gurjar's Response · Dec 01, 2019

Till now it not delivered

• N
      Nov 05, 2007

Very poor Service Mrs Shapria...

Only one phone in Ghantkarn office -ahmedabad , always engage, many cutomer are doing Fighting in there office... always nonsense type behave... take care next time.. do not send material or document to other via this courier.. pls send them donation to improve there behave & Business!

• B

®[protected] (M) [protected]
    Date- / /
    The courier service is
    Dear Sir,
    I am a retired officer from central government .My most of the important correspondence has been transmitted by your courier service.
    Here, I am very sad to say that your office agent at Jabalpur in Ranjhi branch doesn’t delivered the courier properly and he always attempt to press me on telephone to collect the courier from Ranjhi branch office.*
    This is for your information and take necessary action at your and please.

You’re sincerely
    B.P. jharia

* (On 29th August 08 at 12 hrs he phoned me and requested to collect the courier from the office .Although in normal practice my phone No. is always mentioned in my address. Because He couldn’t find my address(As his excuses).When I show my inability to collect the same because this is your duty not mine then he assure he’ll handed over tomorrow on 30/8/08.As same has not been received yet so far. If my any courier or post is late or misplaced/lost the company will be responsible for that .And such type of activities comes under section 2 (a).If my Address area is not in your service area so please clear your favour and reply me.)

• N
      Jun 17, 2011

I have sent vide receipt No.[protected] for Pune to Shri R.P. Nair.

• A
      Oct 15, 2018
    Madhur Courier Services - Regarding Bad experience with Madhur Courier
    India

Worst courier I have ever seen, My courier has been sent on 18th Sept'18 from Ghazipur(UP) to Noida(UP), therefore up to 8days, they have not delivered my courier after 9days finally I went there and picked-up my courier from Madhur Courier Office.

I would suggest you all guys that, don't go for Madhur Courier.

• O
      Dec 08, 2019
    Madhur Courier Services - Service
    Madhur courier service bhawanimandi
    India

I booked a parcel from bhawanimandi to sikandra (Dausa) till now it not reached to destination.
    C. No. Is [protected]
    My address is
    Raghurai gurjar
    Near sant ashram village girdharpura post kailai ( sikandra) tehsil sikrai district dausa
    Rajasthan