Resolved Macy's — rude employ, bad business
I recently have had a very bad day at the Hilo Macy's dinnerware department.We had went there to look for decors for the kitchen, and asked the man behind the counter for some simple help, and he gave us a very bad ATTITUDE! we ask him nicely if there was anything in the department for the walls like to hand up, and he came out yelling infront of customers as well, in the most rudess way!telling us NO!! WE DONT HAVE THAT KIND STUFF IN HERE!! WHY WOULD WE CARRY LAME STUFF HERE!! Then after he completely embarressed us in front of about 5-6 people, he comes by us from behind and tells us to go to the dollar store as if we werent meant to be in the store.He was completely angry, for what reason?thats his job, he shouldnt treat anyone like that.He was descriminating and he can easily loose and should loose his job for that.So i took down his name, his name is DAVE, wears glasses, so beware of this crazy man!!!
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned"
- Macys - poor place to work
- Macy's - employee harassment
- Macys - beware
- Macy's - interest rip off
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager!
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay