M/s Malaysia Airlines — misuse & theft from by check in baggage
I traveled from guang zhou (can) to chennai (maa) via kuala lumpur by malaysia airlines on 10.08.08 along my 3 colleagues.
all our baggage where booked in the name of one of my colleague in guang zhou by malaysia airlines inspite of our request for a separate bookings. while collecting the baggage at chennai, malaysia airlines representative at airport informed us that my suitcase got damaged during handling and property irregularity report were made (attached).
While checking the goods in the suitcase, to my surprise I found at my new camera & apple I pod were missing. my suitcase was badly damaged on one side by using a knife or a blade. I suspect that some one would have trapped the items during in - transit at kuala lumpur airport.
difference in the baggage weight during booking and dispatch were noted by the malaysia airlines representatives at chennai. I lodged a complained with m/s malysia airlines based on the property irregularity report and I have no response as of now. they were only interested in doing the repair work for my bag and not bothered about my goods loss.
I am sending repeated mails and some times get response as "under investigation".
More M/s Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation!
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money