Lycamobile — bad service
I am already a happy customer of LYCA. All my friends have LYCA. Since my wife travelling to the US, I planned to get a sim for her and ordered one on 15th of May 2014 thinking I would get it before 21st when she would be here. I had received a fedex tracking number on the next day I ordered for the sim. When I did not receive the SIM untill 22nd, I checked the fedex site with the tracking number and it said sending the package back to the shipper. I called fedex and they said the package was damaged and so they did not try to deliver it but sent it back to the shipper. Ever since until this date I have been trying to call LYCA and they made me a monster. Everytime I call, they say they will send a new sim but I have not received it. Once they said that feded tried to deliver it and when they couldnt fedex destroyed the sim. Now if they have tried to deliver it, the tracking details should say out for delivery, which it does not. Once they said the order has been placed for new sim and it will reach me with in 5 days. I wanted to get a tracking number for the new sim and everytime they give me the same old tracking number and they ask me to call fedex for no reason.I am totally fed up, me and my friends approached AT and T for porting. So bad is the LYCA customer service. Looks like they have two call centers, one in UK and another one in Philipines. I figured out, if we say they had promised something, they easily blame the other call center. But this doesnt help us (customers) in any way right. I felt bad I lost so much time beliving these people so I dint want to miss my $7 I spent for sim. LYCA said they do not refund. How can they keep my money, when a service was not provided. I called bank of america to enquire about them I figured out LYCA had an F rating. I was not the only person who had this complaint. People stop buying sims from them...They are cheap but they have a very cheap service too...
More Lycamobile Complaints & Reviews
- Lycamobile - bad customer service 
- Lycamobile - cheating by not discontinuing monthly plan despite several request for discontinue auto renewal of the monthly plan.
- Lycamobile - customer service 
- Lycamobile - auto deduction of balance 
- o2/lycamobile - No network coverage 
- Lycamobile - corte de la linea telefónica habiendo recargado
- Lycamobile - worst internet plan and worst customer service 
- Lycamobile - customer service is rude and policy I bad
- Lycamobile - customer service
- Lycamobile - poor network connectivity and unable to access 4g data