The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lumosity — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up for Lumosity just to see how much it costs etc... I got an email 3 days later showing how much I've improved after my first lesson, showing my BPI was in the 92nd percentile, with bars graphs for Speed, Memory, Attention, Flexibility, and Problem Solving. I never went through ANY lesson. This information is all made up and purely fictional.
More Lumosity Complaints & Reviews
- Lumosity - caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account
- Lumosity.com - they gave my email address out to spammers
- Lumosity.com - they do not respect their customers and feel they own your privacy and money once you sign on
- Lumosity - unauthorized withdrawl
- Lumosity - billing error/fraud?
- Lumosity.com - I also have been getting an enormous amount of spam since I signed up for the trial
- Lumosity - won't reply to my submit a request emails
- Lumosity - family plan failure
- Lumosity - deceptive billing
- Lumosity.com - i'm very disappointed.