Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalstaff behavior

M Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

such a terrible, we went to lulu hypermarket taman shamelin. & the staff at the exit gate was treating us so bad. I wonder how the management teach their staff to approach CUSTOMER rightly. We bought your goods but this is what we got? The worst part, he was talking bad about me with his mother tongue. What he not know is, I WAS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE SAID.

staff behavior

Noorlia Jul 05, 2019

Yes. I agree. Their staff are arrogant...no apologies for price difference.