Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalsony ps vr headset

A

I bought the headset last year on 22/11/2017 and your were giving two cd's with the VR.
First I recived none . I thought it might be inside the box. I came home and check and found no cd.
I went back to the store and told the manager and he gave me one cd The Playstation VR World and then he said we don't have the other cd right now we will imform you when we will have the cd.
Its been exactly 7 months and i havent got the cd.
Please Inform me as soon as possible

sony ps vr headset