[Resolved] Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalexchange product

Z Jul 08, 2019

Yesterday i went to Lulu Al rai at 5:00 pm. and want to exchange my goods. almond and chocolate packet. costumer care ready to exchange my almond but reject to exchange chocolate packet. and reason is base less they said chocolate is melt. i put chocolate pack on my car dashboard temp out side is terrible. so this common. but there there behavior is very bad to me they treat me a criminal. costumer care people use bad language. they come as group. very bad service i don't know why management not take action on this stupid guys. (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Jul 08, 2019

Hello Shirley, we apologize for the inconvenience, kindly send your contact details to [email protected] so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you!

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Jul 08, 2019

Hello Zain, kindly disregard the first message. We apologize for the inconvenience, kindly send your contact details to [email protected] so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you!

• Resolution Statement