Menu

L
Author of the complaint
2:57 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just spent $75 to refuel the 16.5 gallon tank of my mid-size sedan at the Lukoil in Pennington, NJ. My Acura takes only Premium gas.

I thought I was paying $3.99/gallon. When I got the receipt, it said $4.49/gallon. I looked at the sign again and noticed that they deliberately list the prices backwards so that the premium price is listed on the right side of the sign and the premium is listed on the left. And they charge 10cents more per gallon when paying by credit card--yet I paid with a debit card and was still charged as though it were credit.

It turns out it was the most expensive gas on my drive home to west central Jersey. The premium down the road from me is only $3.86.

More Lukoil complaints & reviews