Lufthansa German Airlines Logo

Lufthansa German Airlines

Having problems with Lufthansa German Airlines?

800 440 7031 (India)
1800 11 102 273 (Philippines)
+1 800 645 3880 (United States)
+44 151 237 3300 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 989 008 (Australia)
+64 99 661 061 (New Zealand)
+32 27 006 452 (Belgium)
+45 43 314 889 (Denmark)
+353 18 445 544 (Ireland)
+31 707 709 396 (Netherlands)
+351 707 782 782 (Portugal)
+41 227 614 522 (Switzerland)
+852 28 682 313 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 531 898 (Malaysia)
+65 66 228 401 (Singapore)
+27 21 415 374 (South Africa)
+82 234 831 049 (South Korea)
+66 20 566 868 (Thailand)
+54 115 032 0162 (Argentina)
Lufthansa Aviation Center, Airportring 21
Frankfurt am Main, New York
Germany - 60546
Postal Addresses

Europe
Customer Feedback, P.O. Box 710234, 60492 Frankfurt, Germany

Customer Feedback, P.O Box 425, East Meadow, N.Y. 11554

Asia (except for China) and Australia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and others
Customer Feedback, P.O. Box № 2882, Makati Central Post Office, 1268 Makati City, The Philippines

China
Customer Feedback, 8th Floor, Room 801-803, Henderson Metropolitan
№ 300 Nanjing East Road, Shanghai 200001, China

Other Countries
In all other countries please contact your nearest Lufthansa office

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lufthansa German Airlines.

Complaints & Reviews

Lufthansa — change in rulae on free check in baggage allowance after purchase of ticket

TICKETS BOUGHT FROM LUFTHANSA FOR JOURNEY FROM BANGALORE INDIA TO POTRLAND OREGON FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR...

Lufthansa no confirmation

I bought my round trip ticket form Canada (Montreal) to Tehran online. I had my E-ticket with me in English. I needed a confirmation for my departure time in my language, Persian, (I needed this conformation for some business paper work). I went to a Travel agency representative for LUFTHANSA airline in Isfahan (Address: Shafagh Agency, Sheikhsadoogh St, Isfahan, Iran). They did not help me at all. Although my E-ticket and departure time was confirmed by the manger of the agency they kept saying that we do not give you the confirmation unless you buy the ticket directly from us (I am not sure maybe this is only for money or their commission). That is not professional. Next time I will not buy ticket from LUFTHANSA because I do not want to deal with these people and waste my time.

Lufthansa cancellatİon of flİght

J Aİ ACHETER 1 BİLLET SUR LUFTHANSA SUR İNTERNET D ANKARA EN TURQUİE A PARİS ET J Aİ REÇU LA CONFİRMATİON DE MON ACHAT AVEC İNTERDİCTİON DE LE MODİFİER.8 JOUR PLUS TARDS JE REÇOİS UNE İNSTRUCTİON SUR LE CHANGEMENT DE MON BİLLET(DEJA PAYE).A ACUN MOMENT OU UR AUCUN DOCUMENT İL ET PRECİSE QUE CE BİLLET EST PEUT ETRE SOUMİS A ANNULATİON.
    HORS MON LİEU DE DESTİNATİON ETANT TOULOUE J Aİ ACHETE 1 BİLLET DE PARİS A TOULOUSE AVEC EASYJET.
    APRES AVOİR CONTACTE LUFTHANSA A ISTANBUL LUFTANSA M İNFORME DE L ANNULATİON DE PLUSİEURS VOLS AU DEPARD D ANKARA.
    LE SEUL VOL DİSPONİBLE EN FONCTİON DE MES CONTRAİNTES EST LE 6 DECEMBRE AVEC COMME CONSEQUENCE LA PERTE DE MON BİLLET PARİS TOULOUSE.J Aİ DONC DU ACHETE UN NOUVEAU BİLLET EASYJET POUR LE 6 DECEMBRE DE PARİS A TOULOUSE.
    APRES RECHERCHES LA RAİSON DE CES ANNULATİONS (6:15 AU DEPART DE ANKARA)N EST PAS LİE Nİ A DES RAİSONS TECHNİQUE, Nİ DE METEO Nİ DE FORCE MAJEUR.
    JE DEMANDE LE REMBOURSEMENT DE CE BİLLET PAR LUFTHANSA
    MON BİLLET EASYJET.
    RESA NUMBER:EJC67D3
    VOL NUMBER:U2 4027
    ORLY SUD-MERCREDİ 7 DECEMBRE 2011 AT 15.15
    MONTANT DE LA FACTURE DU BİLLET. 70.99€

zakariaiam Sep 29, 2013

ticket nr 5kffjr was cancelled by lufthanza becuase - as lufthanza say- I used this ticket parially .this ticket was falid to fly BEJRUT-FRANk-WAW ON 02.07.2013 AND WAW-FRANK-BEJRUT ON 01.10.2013
        ON DAY 02.07.2013 I WAS AT FRANKFURT AIRPORT COMINNG FROM BEJRUT AND I HAS TO FLY TO WAW BUT THE GERMAN CUSTOM WERE VERY SLOW TO DO WRITE S BILL OPRERATION TAX FOR 1 SIGARET CARTON I HAD . FOR THAT I WAS LATE TO FLY TO WAW. NOW LUFTHANSA CANCELLED MY TICKT ON DAY 01.10.2013.
        I ASK YOU WHY?

zakariam Sep 29, 2013

please solf this

zakariam Sep 29, 2013

it is not human to do the passenger late to fly after that to cancel his ticket

Lufthansa bad service loss of articles rude staff

I was travelling by Lufthansa Airlines on 15th June 2011 by Business Class seat No 4c Flight number LH765 . Ticket no [protected]. From Mumbai to Munich. Towards the end of the flight I could not find my glasses and could not read. I had taken them out of my bag so obviously they were lost on flight. I requested the flight attendant to help me find them and she "well obviously none of us have it !" the chief stewardess did try to help but the young stewardess refused to help and kep snarling at me and demeaning me saying it's not her job! In the meanwhile my wife came to give me medicines from Economy class and despite pleadings that I'm a heart patient she refused to let her come and deliver the medicines. I lost my glasses, my self respect and had my wife insulted.. I would like the airline to provide me an explanation or I will go to the court of law

• Ih
          I-H8-UscottQ Oct 19, 2011

Olisbos ~ Do you ever post anything POSITIVE??? I picture as being green and living in a trash can and always angry!

Lufthansa harrassement, torture

MATTER IS REPEATED
        COMPLAINT AGAINST LUFTHANSA AIRLINE --
        UNNECESSARY HARRASSEMENT BY GROUND STAFF -
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MYSELF HET VAISHNAV & WIFE SHWETA LEFT FOR USA ON 4 FEBRUARY 2011, BY LUFTHANSA FLIGHT NO -757. WE HAD NO EXCESS LUGGAGE, INSPITE WE WERE ASKED TO PAY US DOLALR 250. WE ARGIED THAT WHILE COMING BACK WE HAD NO PROBLEM, THEN WHY WHILE GOING BACK?

WE WERE MADE TO STAND AT AIRLINE COUNTER FOR MORE THEN AN HOUR, GROUND STAFF WENT ON DEMANDING MONEY, WE WRE TORTURED, GOT EXHAUSED. THIS ISSUE WAS EVEN INTERVENED BY OTHER PASSENGERS.
        WHEN THIS EPISODE BECAME LENGTHY, LOUDY, WE WERE CALLED BY ANOTHER OFFICER OF LUFTHANSA WHO CKECKED OUR WEIGHT & THEN ISSUED US BOARDING PASSSES.

WE COULD NOT MEET OUR FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS AT AIRPORT, WE WERE TERRIBLY TIRED, OUR JOURNEY GOT SPOILED WE WERE TOTURED.SINCE WE DID NOT PAY.THIS EPISODE HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVE, DEMAND WAS UNFAIR.

WE HAVE DEMANDED APPROPRIATE COMPENSTION FOR UNNECESSARY HARRASSMENT, TORTURE, JOURNEY SPOILED.I JUST GOT MARRIED ON JANUARY 24, AND I WAS GOING BACK TO USA WITH MY WIFE .

MY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN REGISTERED BY LUFTHANSA AIRLINE, REF NO- [protected], MORE THEN A MONTH IS OVER, NO REPLY, RESPONSE.

KINDLY TAKE UP THIS ISSUE.
        thanking you

SAN DIEGO TEL NO -[protected]
        CA- 92126 [protected]@hotmail.com

RESOLVED

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

Lufthansa harrassement, torture for no reason

HARASSMENT BY OFFICIALS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE
          AT MUMBAI INT AIRPORT --
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I & MY WIFE HAD COME TO MUMBAI [INDIA]FROM USA. I TRAVELLED IN BUSINESS CLASS FROM USA UPTO FRANKFURT & WHILE GOING BACK FROM FRANKFURT TO USA .I HAD NO TROUBLE WHILE ARRIVED IN MUMBAI.

THIS MATTER WAS EVEN INTERVENED BY OTHER PASSENGERS, HOWEVER OFFICIALS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE DID NOT SHOW ANY MERCY.

WE WERE CALLED BY ANOTHER OFFICER, AFTER AN HOUR WHO AGAIN CHECKED OUR LUGGAGE & THEN ISSUED US BOARDING PASSES. I REPEAT, WE WERE TERRIBLY HARASSED, TORTURED FOR NO REASON.THIS EPISODE HAD ENTIRELY ULTERIOR MOTIVE.we DID NOT PAY SINCE WEE SUSPECTED DIRTY GAME

I HAD COMPLAINED TO LUFTHANSA AIRLINE, THEIR REF NO - [protected], MORE THEN ONE MON NTH IS OVER HOWEVER NO RESPONSE.W HAVE DEMANDED DUE COMPENSATION FOR UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT, OUR JOURNEY WAS ENTIRELY SPOILED.INCIDENT HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVE

SAN DIEGO SHWETA PANDYA
          CA - 92126
          [protected]@hotmail.com

• He
              Het vaishnav Mar 13, 2011

HARASSMENT BY OFFICIALS OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINE
              AT MUMBAI INT AIRPORT --

HOWEVER WHILE GOING BACK ON 4 OF FEBRUARY BY FLIGHT NO -757 [LUFTHANSA AIRLINE] MY SELF & MY WIFE, SHWETA PANDYA WERE TORTURED FOR MORE THEN A HOUR ON BASELESS REASON THAT WE HAD EXCESS LUGGAGE, & SHOULD PAY PENALTY OF US DOLLAR 250 . WE WERE MADE TO STAND BEFORE AIRLINE COUNTER FOR MORE THEN AN HOUR.BEING TORTURED. WE DID NOT PAY SINCE WE SUSPECTED DIRTY GAME.

SAN DIEGO SHWETA PANDYA
              CA - 92126
              [protected]@hotmail.com

Lufthansa — stolen items from bag

I have been a very loyal and senator card passanger of lufthansa for many years. Unfortunately i am having...

Lufthansa unhelpful

I flew from Chicago to Munich on United, leaving on 28 November and was supposed to fly on to Berlin on the morning of the 29th on Lufthansa. When I arrived in Munich, my flight had been cancelled and the airport was chaos because of snow (perhaps 1000 people in line to change reservations).

My luggage has now been missing for almost a week, and I can get no info from either the Lufthansa or the United phone lines or website. They have been profoundly unhelpful, and keep telling me to phone back. I have now sent the tracing form. We will see what happens.

• Ke
                Kembare Aug 12, 2011

I flew from Chicago to Munich on United, leaving on 28 November and was supposed to fly on to Berlin on the morning of the 29th on Lufthansa. When I arrived in Munich, my flight had been canceled and the airport was chaos because of snow (perhaps 1000 people in line to change reservations).

Lufthansa not honoring annual tickets

My son is a University Student in Canada and every year he comes home to Cairo during the Christmas Holiday. Therefore, I purchase an annual return ticket for him from Cairo to Toronto, return, From January to December.

This year I booked his ticket, with Thomas Cook January 2010 and I needed to make the return date to be December 2010, for my son to come back during the Holiday season.

While making the reservation, Thomas Cook informed me that they cannot make the booking from Jan. 2010 till Dec. 2010, as Lufthansa reservation system does not allow to do so, and they can only make it till 16th of Nov. 2010. They further assured me that there will be NO PROBLEM to change the return date to Dec. 2010 later on.

As the Christmas holiday is approaching, I contacted Thomas Cook to make the reservation for my son for Dec. to spend the holiday with his family.

I was shocked to know that, not only I have to pay 100 Euro to change the reservation, but I have to pay for another return ticket as Lufthansa cancelled the type of economy class for such tickets and they made a new economy class, and I have to pay for a new return ticket, or go to another Airline !!!

What kind of business do we have here? Where is the customer protection? Isnt this a type of fraud? When I get an annual ticket, the duration should be ONE YEAR not according to Lufthansa reservation window. Can they get away with this? Change and cancel a class without honoring the previously issued tickets?

Lufthansa request the finacial compensation for miss items

My name is Shidong Wang, my missing luggage No. is PVGLH34548.Now I would like to write something to you all about my miss luggage when I traveled by Lufthansa plane for Lufthansa China and Lufthansa Shanghai reject to give finacial compensation for my loss, details as beneath:
                I traveled by Lufthansa plane flight No.LH4757 from Lundon to Munich Germany on 10th Sep 2010 local time pm 14:55, then from Munich to Shanghai arrived at pm 11th Sep( Peking time) with the flight No. LH726.Then I was told by the airport employee that my luggage hasn’t arrived by the same air line. So I told all the details about my luggage to that person.
                In the following week I phoned Pudong airport for several time and everytime I was told they didn’t know where the luggage was. And no active phone from airport was received except for one phone informing me the luggage hasn’t been found temporarily. One thing surprised me most was that no apology phone was made by the airline company during this course. My six sense told me something had been happen to my luggage during the anxiously waiting, so I listed out all the items inside the luggage then e-mailed and faxed to Pudong airport and Lufthansa on 15th Sep. The next day I phone to Lufthansa again and was been told there’s one similar luggage in Lundon and would be sent to Shanghai on 17th Sep.Who can tell me why it took so much time to find it. When I arrived at Pudong airport I have listed all the items inside the missing luggage including the description of the suitcase. Should we call it the high working efficiency of the developed country and the experience of advanced management.
                At noon of 17th Sep the Pudong airport sent my suitcase back via express company. When I opened the suitcase together with the deliver(I myself unlock lock button). What a mess! When I opened my wife’s gift – a cartier watch box. Oh my god! The watch has flied while leaving the empty box only. I remembered clearly I have checked it before I passed it to the baggage center. But now it was missing .It is a brand new Cartier female watch Ronde Solo W6700155,€1730.I bought it in Paris on 6th Sep.After finishing checking I also found a packer of Chinese tobacco is missing. So I reported the incident to the police immediately. Then the Police registered the file and the deliver of the express company certificated the whole course of suitcase opening and checking. (Formal approval and photo could be provided)
                I traveled by your plane in the whole Europe trip for I holds a favorable impression on germany company’s rigorous before this issue happened. I remembered clearly at the Lundon airport your clerk of baggage center who yawned all the time. It’s hard to image your rigorous process leads to my loss.
                And the most angrily thing is the customer service agent’s answer when I reflect the whole luggage missing thing to her via tel No. 021-[protected].The lady who answered the phone said it’s not your fault, finacial compensation would never be given to valuables. My god! Is that my fault to leave it along in Lundon. Is that my fault to let the thief wore my watch and smoke Chinese tobacco. Is that my fault to let the thief at large, then there would be second victim, third one…….So much questions, how dare you say it’s not your fault. How dare you think you should never be responsible for that??????
                Here I strongly asked Lufthansa to give finacial compensation at the same time the formal apology and reason explaination should be given. If your company does not act, then I will reflect to the relevant departments and the media in order to protect my interests.I think a responsible multinational airline company, would never turn a deaf ear to client appeal and would never turn a blind eye to client real benefit. Hope you would give me a satisfying feedback, ths!

• Sh
                    Shidong Wang Oct 08, 2010

I don't think so.
                    Is €1730 watch belong to valuables
                    Even it is How could we say Lufthansa should never be responsible for that?

Lufthansa cancell flight and lost laguages during three days

My Name is HABIB GRINI .I'm LH Senator N° [protected].

I had A Flight with Lufthansa LH 653 + LH 4572 from Jeddah to Frankfurt /Brussels : 26 AUG 2010 E Ticket [protected] Nbr LH 454EQD.

Flight LH 653 take off scheduled at 26 AUG 02H40 .We still at the gate waiting till 04H00 without any information about the delay or the cancell of the mentionned flight .Cancelled Flight due to Technical problem on the Aircraft coming from ASMARA to Jeddah has been confirmed on the morning at about 05H3O AM after many discussion and with poor comminication with LH Staff in Jeddah Airport .
                  By the end, they succeed to find a Flight Jeddah/AMMAN RJ 701 at 06H45 with connection to Frankfurt Flight RJ 125 + Connection to Brussels .

The complain is

1. Spent Night waiting the flight till morning without any assistance and not sleeping more than 40H .
                  2.Instead of arriving to Brussels at 10H30 morning ( Flight LH 4572) and participating to important meeting in my compagny at 13H00 .This Meeting has been cancelled ? This impact direct is minimum 6H*120€( Rate for Engineering And Construction Manager ) .
                  3.My Laguage ( see Annexed reference ) including all my main works files stay missing during 3 days with a new impact on the impossibility to perform needed works on Fri 26 AUG .

Thanks to answer by return what about Compensation for the the 3 items.

Regards

H GRINI Tel + [protected] Email: habib .[protected]@cmigroupe.com

• Ki
                      kibaili hammeras louiza Sep 06, 2013

hi my midicine and my clothes and children went missing for more than 24 hour am diabitic person am not happy at all.flight was from london to frankfurt and algeria.on the 26 /07/13 by luftansa airline.flight n lh1316

Lufthansa cancellation of flight

I have sent two letters to Lufthansa following our delayed flight on 15th July 2010 which should have left Milan at 21.30hrs and finally arrived at Heathrow at 17.00 on 16th July. The customer care at Milan was disgusting and if the Italians had not created so much we would have been left at the airport all night after having a voucher for a drink and sandwich at 22.00hrs on 15th July. I attached receipts and paperwork regarding the flight.

After my second letter I have still not received any acknowledgement from them, I take this to be that they have so many complaints that we have to wait for three months before any customer service clerks have the time to respond.

Heather Glynne

• Ab
                        Abhi Feb 17, 2009

Hi,

I was supposed to fly from Munich to Prague on a Lufthansa flight scheduled to fly at 7.30pm in the evening. When I came to the airport about 1 hr back, I came to know that the flight had got cancelled and they transferred me to a hotel and paid for my hotel, dinner, breakfast and then sent my on a flight the next day morning.

I wanted to claim the compensation as per EU Regulations but I dont know the actual reason of the flight getting cancelled. I wanted to know is there any way / any site where I can get to know why a particular flight got cancelled ??

Awaiting some advice on this.
                        Abhi

• Pr
                        pro Feb 18, 2009

I encourage every one to Boycott the worst world wide airline:

Lufthansa German shoddy predatory greedy Airline !!

Let them as they are planning to do ... dream to acquire other airlines and to destroy the competition: Air Austria, Air Italy, LOT, Swiss Air.

Would you fly to be screwed, arrested and even jailed?

Fly LUFTHANSA!

Lufthansa apparent Customer Service and Marketing Plan: Screw them!
                        LUFTHANSA CEO WOLFGANG MAYRHUBER Marketing Plan:
                        Hire the cheap incompetent idiots as stewardeses and ###s as captains, for your money they will help you to be arrested jailed and fined, just for supporting and flying on shoddy LUFTHANSA Airlines in old tradition of SS!
                        On February 10, 2009 the people of Poland were told and had the best proof how well the employees of LUFTHNSA are carring about passengers, when member of Polish parlament, candidate for polish Premier, Jan Maria Rokita on Lufthansa flight LH3336 first was assaulted by Lufthansa stewardess, than late after her racist behavior and fraudulent claim to aircraft captain, he and his wife were denied boarding and due to fraudulently claimed alleged “agressive behavior“ wrongfully arrested by evidently racist German police.

Lufthansa Airlines confirmed that on 10 of February, 2009, the passenger was escorted by the German authorities from the aircraft on flight LH3336 between Munich and Cracow.
                        Unfortunatelly the idiots from Lufthansa did not know the gentelman whom they assaulted, was11.07.1992 - 26.10.1993 Chief of the Office of the Council of Ministers, the potential Prime Minister of Poland, Member of Parliment, and his wife Nelly Rokita, who is the adviser of Polish President Lech Kaczynski, but the polish citizens know very well his always set back and restrained behavior. In 2003, Jan Maria Rokita was awarded “Man of the Year“ title, which is a very prestigious award.

That is the marketing act of the century!

Lufthansa latest Marketing slogan:
                        We hope that in spite of the irregularities you had a successful and pleasant trip and you will choose Lufthansa again in the near future.

Really?

I hope you will be soon out of business, you damn german crooks!

My best LUFTHANSA EXPERIENCE:

SFO UA 79 / LH9136 Saturday, December 27, 2008

HNL UA1036, Saturday, January 17, 2009

SFO UA 0906, Sunday, January 18, 2009

MUC LO 396 Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lufthansa knowingly abandoned the passengers, failed to inform them of their rights, than refused to pay mandatory cancellation compensation.

The governing laws:

● Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, being valid from February 17, 2005, establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of of cancellation of flights. In case of flight cancellations, the operating air carrier is not obliged to pay compensation in accordance with article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, only if it can prove to the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) that the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken, and this definitively is not the case.

● European Court of Justice: case Wallentin-Hermann v Alitalia—Linee Aeree Italiane SpA (Case C-549/07), December, 22, 2008. The European Tribunal of Justice (EJC) on December 22, 2008, in Wallentin-Hermann case closed the loophole of always abused frivolous interpretations used by the airlines of “technical or extraordinary circumstances“, when further defined and limited the use of such defense. Finally the definition of “technical and / or extraordinary circumstances“ by the ECJ court now stands firm and solid. Any carrier must prove that the alleged mechanical problem leading to the cancellation was “beyond its actual control, ” the court affirmed in a statement.

Complaint:

In case of any flight cancellation for whatever reasons the airline(s) are required to provide passengers with:

• emergency flight booking, and an alternative transport to final destination, what was not at all done by either of the airlines.

Canceled was the segment (UA 901 / LH 9052) of my multiple segments flight, starting on December 27, 2008. The flight operator is United Airlines (UA 901) while the contractual booking carier is Lufthansa with flight number LH 9052.

My reservation was through Lufthansa airlines on Lufthansa flight LH9052, I am entitled to claim compensation from Lufthansa, the airline with which I have the contract, for breach of that contract.

The governing laws:

● European Court of Justice: case Wallentin-Hermann v. Alitalia—Linee Aeree Italiane SpA (Case C-549/07), December, 22, 2008. The European Tribunal of Justice (EJC) on December 22, 2008, in Wallentin-Hermann case closed the loophole of always abused frivolous interpretations used by the airlines of “technical or extraordinary circumstances“, when further defined and limited the use of such defense. Finally the definition of “technical and / or extraordinary circumstances“ by the ECJ court now stands firm and solid. Any carrier must prove that the alleged mechanical problem leading to the cancellation was “beyond its actual control, ” the court affirmed in a statement.

Flight Cancellation (Article 5): Cancellation is the non-operation of a scheduled flight on which at least one place was reserved. From this, claims for compensation and assistance under Articles 7, 8 and 9 of the a.m. EC Regulation will arise (see summary in the attached table). Under extraordinary circumstances, the operating air carrier is partially or totally exempt from the obligations under the a.m. EC Regulation. Examples: Political instability, meteorological conditions incompatible with the operation of the flight, security risks, unexpected flight safety shortcomings, strikes, etc.

Disclosure:

The operating air carrier is obliged to comprehensively inform the passengers of this EC

Regulation. For this purpose a notice at check-in is required and in addition a written

description of the rules for compensation and assistance in the case of denied boarding,

cancellation or a delay of more than two hours is to be handed over to each passenger

concerned. At the same time the passengers shall be informed in writing of the responsible

body for complaints.

Derogating or restrictive clauses in the contract of carriage cannot limit or preclude the

contents of the Regulation.

Policy enforcement: The Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) is the competent authority for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 in Germany. Under this task the LBA analyses on the basis of the complaints the individual air carriers’ policies and causes the air carriers to eliminate systematic infringements of the EC Regulation. If necessary, sanctions will be imposed consisting of fines. The aim is to ensure proper implementation of the consumer protection regulation according to EC law in Germany and to reduce the causes for passenger complaints.

Rights to compensation : Under the following conditions, compensation or assistance according to the EC Regulation (Article 3) may be claimed:

1. The passenger is departing from a German airport or the passenger is departing from an airport in a third country, the arrival airport is a German airport and the operating air carrier is an air carrier licensed under the Council Regulation (EEC) No 2407/92.

2. The passenger has a confirmed reservation and presents himself/herself for check-in at

the time indicated in advance or if no time has been specified, not later than 45 minutes before the published time of departure or the passenger has been transferred by the air carrier or the tour operator from a booked flight to another flight and presents himself/herself for check-in at the time indicated in advance or, if no time has been specified, not later than 45 minutes before the published time of departure.

Determination of compensability: In case of flight cancellations, the operating air carrier is not obliged to pay compensation in accordance with article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, only if it can prove to the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) that the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.

The reasons leading to the flight cancellation shall be given in the form of the statements as requested in this form and shall be verified by appropriate documentation. LBA will resolve upon the acceptance of the statements on the basis of the information and documentation provided.

Information about the kind of documentation that is to be provided as means of proof is given in the note boxes coloured in grey (see below) in each section. If more than one complaint refers to the same flight, it is sufficient to fill out the just once. In this case, however, the LBA reference No of the complaints concerned shall be stated in section 3.

This form is to be signed in section 8 by the person acc to article 63d lit. 4 of Luftverkehrs-Zulassungs-Ordnung (German Air Navigation Certification Order) being the competent person for clearing and accepting complaints in your company.

Changes concerning this person and/or in the contact addresses are to be declared in writing to LBA without delay. If your company has not yet provided this information, the person and/or the contact address are to be announced in writing to LBA without further delay.

If one is refused entry to flight because of overbooking or find that your flight has been cancelled, the airline must hand you a leaflet explaining your rights and describing how much money one is entitled to. The rates are: ● Flights of 1, 500 km or less: € 250 ● Flights between 1, 500 km and 3, 500 km: € 400 ● Flights of more than 3, 500 km: € 600

It is up to enforcement agency LBA to determine if airline is obliged to pay compensation, not by Lufthansa customer service office clerks (Fabian Herrmann and Janine Seidel) or United customer relationship.

Airlines liability insurance minimum coverage: The law requires mandatory insurance for each airline against liability as follow: In accordance with Article 6 of the Regulation (EC) No 785/2004 and §§ 45-47 Luftverkehrsgesetz (Air Navigation Act) the minimum liability insurance cover in respect of passengers, baggage and cargo shall be as follows:

● 250.000 special drawing rights per passenger for bodily injury

● 4.150 special drawing rights per passenger for delayed carriage of passengers

● 1.000 special drawing rights per passenger for damage to baggage and delayed carriage of baggage ● 17 special drawing rights per kilogram for damage to cargoBoth, Lufthansa Airline or United Airline never handed to any of the passengers as required liflets and / or explaining customers rights.

Passengers rights enforcement:

The competency to deal with passengers complaint is with the national enforcement body where the flight - segment problem had its origin, and / or where the airline is domiciled.

Consequtly I have requested mandatory compensation from Lufthansa airline as the result of canceled one of the segments of my on round trip flight from Gdansk (GDN) Poland, to Honolulu (HNL), Hawaii, USA.

The European Court of Justice assured that the airlines must pay up, unless the technical fault was due to “exceptional circumstances“ exclusively defined by the court, such as an act of terrorism or deliberate sabotage.

Further the compensation may be refused only, if the technical problems stem from events which, by their nature or origin, are not inherent in the normal exercise of the activity of the air carrier, are beyond its actual control.

Both airlines in violation of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, negligently abandoned the passengers. Both United Airlines as well as Lufthansa are jointly in contempt of the European Court of Justice. The final decision in Wallentin-Hermann case final verdict, was delivered in mid December of 2008.

The law requires that in situation like this airlines, not the passengers themselves, arranges reservation service as the replacement for cancelled flights, what was never offered or done. Both United Airlines as well Lufthansa not communicating with each other, are “Star Alliance“ members.

Over public announcement service we were informed to seek the hotel Steigenberger, and no one who is not familiar with the town could not locate them. We were only told where to go to the exit, nobody assisted us to find hotel shutlle bus-stop. We were running to and from seeking that bus stop. There was no any form of help to direct us in the right direction.

All Lufthansa did is to tell all passengers to call toll free number: [protected], to United Airlines located “somewhere“ in all center in the United States.

Consequently as many passengers were calling at the same time it was impossible to get to United Airlines employees, the phone were busy, the waiting time was tremendous, mobile (cellular) telephone bill as the consequence are enormous.

If someone was lucky and get connected after several hours of trying, than United told Lufthansa passengers, that have no records of any passengers booked as Lufthansa passengers, and in my cast I am not listed on United Airlines Flight UA 901 passengers list, only due to incompetence of airline employees causing counterproductive tremendous stress, aggravation and tremendous general confusion.

My flight was more than 3, 500 km and as the boarding was denied, I am entitled to the regulatory damage of not less than € 600, plus any and all the expenses on any consequent flights.

In addition should any airline flying from EU airports responsible for the delay or cancelation of the flight anywhere in the world, passengers are entitled to claim 4, 150 SDR (Special Drawing Right), which at the currency exchange rate was about 4, 897.00 €, equivalent of about 6, 300.00 U$, (the exchange rates needs to be prorated to actual currency exchange rates on the day of occurrence, December 27, 2008).

Both airlines after the incident caused only by airlines negligence, ground support mechanics damaged the winglet of the aircraft, negligently abandoned all passengers.

Incident was clearly preventable, was caused only as the result of not following by airline(s) personel mandatory operating safety procedures on the airport ground, tarmac, by ground support crews. The parties are governed by the binding contract and whenever a passenger purchases a ticket, he does so for a comfortable journey.

Travel time: As the travel took from 05:00 am Friday, December 27, 2008 Polish time, (06:00 pm Friday, December 26, 2008, Honolulu time) with the arrival (landing) at 11:55 am, Sunday, December 29, Polish time (Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:55 pm Honolulu time), with consequently lost luggage which was delivered at the local address, which I have received later at 4:00 am Honolulu Time, all time being sleepless. My entire hardly earned vacation were ruined by flight delay. That is almost 58 sleepless hours in transit or travel.

Compensation entitlement: Regulation 5 (EC) No 261/2004, European Court of Justice in Luxembourg: Case Wallentin-Hermann v Alitalia—Linee Aeree Italiane SpA (Case C-549/07), December, 22, 2008.

Justice agreed that any technical issues during aircraft maintenance don’t constitute “extraordinary circumstances” that would allow airlines to avoid paying passengers compensation for canceled flights.

In its judgment, the Fourth Chamber of the Court of Justice held:

“Extraordinary circumstances” was not defined in the 2004 Regulation, but the phrase was to be interpreted narrowly since article 5(3) constituted a derogation from the principle, indicated in recitals 1 and 2 of the preamble, of protection of consumers, in as much as cancellation of flights caused serious inconvenience to passengers.

In addition to denied boarding on flight of more than 3, 500 km, compensation of not less than € 600, I am entitled also to claim flight cancelation 4, 150.0 SDR (Special Drawing Right), of about 4, 897.00 €. I am also entitled to any and all incurred travel expenses, and any legal fees I should encounter.

Airlines failed to provide mandatory accommodations after flight cancellation. No notifications, no refreshments (until 18:00 - 6:00pm with first and quite late meal), no flight reservation service.

Travel expenses (reconstructed or estimated): Phone calls expenses related to notifying other party (long distance and rooming fees) about flight delay (air time on 2 mobile phones): lump sum of 20, 00 €. Reimbursement for the lunch at Frankurt Airport of 25, 00 € . Air time on my mobile phone for calling for seveal hours from Frankfurt to toll free number in United States lump sum of 25, 00 €. Refreshments at Frankfurt 20, 00 €. Entertainment at Frankfurt, while forced to spend night at hotel 50, 00 €. Meals while waiting at the San Francisco airport (per diem), lump sum of 35, 00 €, refreshments 20, 00 €. Taxi in Honolulu lump sum of 25, 00 € (I missed the free transpportation from Airport to residence). Refreshments and dinner in Honolulu (per diem) 50, 00 €. Recuperation from jet lag after the travel (5 days) at per diem rate of 500, 00 € per day.

Total claimed lump sump casual and ordinary out of pocket travel expenses are: 2, 9035.00 €.

Complaint preparation fees 250.00 €.

What was the air carrier’s reaction?

Lufthansa after classical stunt of denial of the compensability due to as alleged fraudulent claim “ unfortunate event was an unforeseeable, unexpected and exceptional accident“ and is now arogantly ignoring me, is NOT at all responding any more to any correspondance related to claim submitted via e-mail, or their website.

The communication with the airline is extremally difficult. Airline(s) has not informed passengers of their rights, neither has disclosed any proper procedures for submitting complaint, and such despite the demand were never disclosed to me, to properly communicate between the passengers and the carriers. Many passengers as foreign nationals were not proficient in german or english languages.

1. The flight was cancelled. Both United Airlines as well Lufthansa are Star Alliance members. Passengers were abandoned by both airlines.

2. All Lufthansa did was to provide passengers with the Toll Free number: [protected], of course to United Airlines located somewhere in the United States. No efforts were undertaken to accommodate the (non English speaking passengers). Many foreign travelers couldn't also not speak German. Many were Germans, who are not obliged to speaking English in their home country!.

3. Over public announcement service we were informed to seek the hotel Steigenberger. There was no any form of help to direct us in the right direction.

4. Passengers booked on United Flight under Lufthansa were told by United that they are not on passengers list. I learnt about it after my call to United Number [protected]. Only by jogging from Hotel to Airport, and between United and Lufthansa with substantial arguments the passengers were able to fight themselves for the reservations, on connecting flights.

5. The stress was building up as: Lufthansa persistently mislead all passengers claiming that it was United flight and reservations must be made with United Airlines by the passengers. United refused to accommodate Lufthansa passengers.

6. In case of cancelled flight the airline has the obligation to arrange the reservations for the passengers not the passengers themselves.

7. That is what the passengers are paying for to their travel agents. The Star Alliance members are required to settle their professional duties between themselves. Abandoning passengers in case like this raises to criminal negligence.

8. The Airline is responsible to accommodate the passengers in any way passengers may require, with no exception.

10. As it was impossible to connect with United as to many abandoned passengers were calling reservation office in the US.

11. Many people on that flight were even non English speaking people (Polish, German, French, Italians, Russians, etc.)

12. Shockingly passengers booked on this flight through exchange with Lufthansa, apparently according to United Airlines, were not on the list of the United Airlines.

13. No any form of assistance either by either Lufthansa or UNITED AIRLINES were ever offered to any passengers at Frankurt Airport. That is contrary to statments in the email. Passengers were abandoned, were forced to make their own travel arrangements, despite that they were not proficient in foreign to them language(s).

14. Considering that the damaged aircraft was Boeing 747 400 series, accommodating close to at whether they had made adequate arrangements for a substitute plane to be available. Typical seating capacity of Boeing 747- 400 series is 524 passengers. Instead of abandoning passengers after flight cancellation, carrier should immediately arrange for substitute plane through any available airline brokerage. Providing replacement booking for such a huge number of passengers on already booked flights was clearly mission impossible, arogant, unprofessional, ruthless and highly questionable regarding the airlines mission statement, its approach to passengers, and business. It well demonstrates how well the airline is organized and how really cares about its passengers.

Some passengers spent over 3 nervous days without the assistance of Lufthansa or United Airlines awaiting for the booking.

15. Neither of airlines have had a substitude stand by aircraft at any of the nearest European hubs.

Lufthansa deliberately and with malice misleads passengers, denies compensation in violation of the governing law(s) and in contempt of European Court of Justice rulling in Wallentin- Hermann v Alitalia—Linee Aeree Italiane SpA (Case C-549/07), dated December 22, 2008.

Citations from Lufthansa written response to the request for compensation: ( customer.feedback.[protected]@lufthansa.com ) *(for full e-mail replies by Lufthansa, please see attachments (3) on the end of this complaint.

“Our partner United has informed us about the details surrounding the cancellation of your flight UA 901 on 27 December from Frankfurt to San Francisco. During the ground operations a towing truck accidentally hit the wing of the airplane thus causing the winglet to break off. As this unfortunate event was an unforeseeable, unexpected and exceptional accident, the airline cannot be held liable in this case.“

“We are sorry that you are not satisfied with our response. However, concerning the opinion of Lufthansa the judgement of the European Court does not mean that airlines are liable for cancellations due to technical reasons which are beyond their control - as in this case. Therefore we kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot offer any additional compensation.“ _________________________________________________________________________________

“Please be advised that this will be our final response to you in regard to this case. If you have any other questions or concerns not related to the current claim, we would be glad to assist you.“

_________________________________________________________________________________ “Regarding the events surrounding the cancellation of flight UA 901 on 27 December we are unable to pay any further compensation. You are of course free to contact any aviation authority or law enforcement institution you wish to involve.“

Fabian Herrmann and Janine Seidel as the employees in charge, should be properly trained by the airline, knowledgeable about all mandatory legal requirements, helpful, and authorized to act in the best interest not only of carrier but first the passengers. Based on objective evidence and an intentional attempt to escape from liability, by any and all means, by writing targeted, predatory, purposly misleading counterproductive emails on behave of Lufthansa customer reations, resulted only in uncalled aggrevation, and substantial waste of time. Considering criminal behavior of those Lufthansa employees, who accepted on themselves to make the determination of compensability, while not authorised and qualified to do so, justify maximum sanctions of 25, 000 € to be imposed by this enforcement agency on Lufthansa.

All travel expanses are reconstructed, as it is impractical and impossible to keep exact accounting of petty cash, in many cases the receipts were lost or not provided.

Cost of living (COLA) in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, is higher than in any other states. For tourist daily cost of surviving (hotel, meals, refreshments and entertainment) in Hawaii (per diem) is not less than estimated 500, 00 to 600, 00 U$ per person.

It is up to the carrier (LUFTHANSA) to make me now an offer that I can't refuse.

1 SDR *(Special Drawing Right) is worth about 1.18 €.

€1.00 is equal to about U$1.285.

Law and case references:

Consequences of flight cancellation and delay: Consequently after such extremely long travel (58 hors), I have been devastatingly exhausted and needed full week of time for after travel recovery from time change and jet lag, as due to nervous situation, I was unable to sleep either in the hotel and later on the airplane during the flight. I have been to tired to enjoy the New Year event in Honolulu, which we planned for several months before. Consequently I was than unable to travel as planed to Kuai, Maui, Molokai and Big Island of Hawaii, during my 3 weeks of vacation due to extreme exhaustion after such a long flight.

My vacation plans in Hawaii were substantially affected by the unplanned and uncalled change in flight schedule, as neither of the airlines have not timely provided a substitute plane from the nearest hub, what should be done with a minimum time delay. My vacation Plans as well as my companion arriving separately, were also totally ruined, as we were unable to enjoy either New Year, or other pre-planed trips, activities and / or business meetings.

Settlement: The amount of settlement to be paid is always subject to negotiations. I am requesting settlement as proposed below, saying so, under all special circumstances of this case, as explained above, I am submitting my non negotiable demands for compensation.

I am considering proposed below settlement terms as fair and just under any and all circumstances, in this case.

As my New Year vacation as the result of flight cancellation were totally ruined, in addition to compensation, and all out of pocket expenses as stated above, as a replacement for my totally ruined vacations, I am requesting fully paid round trip (for two) for the „4th of July“ in Hawaii, between June 27, 2009 to to July 19, 2009, with, with return booked for August 27, 2009, (subject to my approval). The trip should include at least 21 pre-paid nights (two bedrooms suite) in Waikoloa Hawaii resort on Big Island of Hawaii.

Hilton Waikoloa village in Hawaii web pages:

The settlement I am seeking is travel for two value about U$ 5, 000 21 days Hilton Waikoloa accommodation for 2 in a 2 bedroom suite, value about 25, 000 U$ and than 5, 000 Euro cancellation compensation in compliance with Infringement of Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004.

Reimbursement for lost income during 25 days of those vacation in the amount of U$ 15, 000 (self employed).

Lufthansa's response:

Incorporated in the Federal Republic of Germany with limited liability.

Corporate Headquarters/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft, Köln

Registration/Registereintragung: Amtsgericht Köln HR B 2168.

Chairman of the Supervisory Board/ Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Juergen Weber

Executive Board/Vorstand: Wolfgang Mayrhuber (Chairman/Vorsitzender), Stephan Gemkow, Stefan Lauer

Thank you for your Email dated 19 January.

We are very sorry to learn about the irregularities and difficulties you experienced as a result of a flight cancellation on 27 December. For your inconvenience and your trouble we would like to apologise most sincerely to you.

As a matter of course we have already contacted our partner United Airlines and are currently researching the reasons for these unfortunate events. We kindly ask you for your patience during our handling process. We will contact you as soon as we have obtained more information.

Lufthansa's second e-mail (2) response:

Thank you for your patience during our handling process.
                        We are sorry that you feel you have to write in English. Of course you can also write to us in your native language.

As a matter of course we and our partner still offer care and assistance to our passengers in such a situation. We very much regret that you felt that the service provided was not up to the standard you have come to expect from us. Due to the large numbers of guests who require assistance it is not always possible to honour personal requests as much as we would like to. We kindly ask for your understanding in this matter.

The ground staff in Frankfurt offered all involved passengers hotel accommodation. All major hotels operate shuttle buses from the airport that are free of charge for hotel guests. Therefore no transportation voucher was issued to you.

Since this unpleasant chain of events was caused by an accident and our partner United has fulfilled the EU regulation by offering accommodation to you, no further compensation can be paid in this instance.

We are glad that you could continue your journey the next day on LH 456 and we hope that in spite of the irregularities you had a successful and pleasant trip and you will choose Lufthansa again in the near future.

Lufthansa's e-mail response:

Thank you for your Email.

It is our hope that these events will not keep you from choosing Lufthansa again for your journeys.Yours sincerely,

Lufthansa's e-mail response:

Gütersloh

Zip Code33322

Fax+[protected]

Help all to FIGHT BACK those crooks:

E-mail Lufthansa CEO, and other employees, tell them what YOU think of that shoddy airlines:

wolfgang.[protected]@dlh.de, andreas.[protected]@dlh.de, carl.[protected]@dlh.de, carsten.[protected]@dlh.de, holger.hä[protected]@dlh.de, lufthansa.europe.uk.[protected]@dlh.de, stefan.[protected]@dlh.de, hubert.[protected]@dlh.de, jurgen.[protected]@dlh.de,

• Mr
                        Mrs H Glynne Aug 21, 2010

My we are the sarky one are we not, actually the excuse we got was that they had to get another plane from london for us which was OK but when it arrived they did not have any fuel for it at the airport as all the staff had we presumed, gone home? and we were told this at 2.00a.m. the pilot had, before we were told this, refused to fly the plane as it was out of his hours.

Perhaps if you had been waiting for this plane with an 8 month old baby you would not be so stupid with your comments.

Oh and by the way the weather had nothing to do with it!!!

Its pretty obvious from your comments that perhaps you work for Lufthansa because its the same old rubbish coming out of your mouth that came out of the mouths of the staff at the desk in Milan!

H Glynne

• Mr
                        Mrs H Glynne Aug 21, 2010

Yes I knew it, you do work for an airline and it seems with your attitude you should leave. Most of my family have worked on different airlines including Concorde and thank God they never had your attitude towards the paying customer.

And Lufthansa knew at 12.am that there was no fuel as the plane had landed at 11.30.

I think you should go on another customer care course.
                        I dont really think I want to speak to you anymore as you sound like a chauvanist pig to me

• Gu
                        Gusten Sep 16, 2010

To mywhay. Life goes on right. Lufthansa keeps the money and think they can treat the customer as they like. I was stranded in Frankfurt 16 th April due to the vulcano thing. Lufthansa refused to arrange hotel for me because they claimed that all affordable hotels were sold out. I have checked afterwards: there was hotel capacity in Frankfurt during this night but not on the cheapest hotels. So I had to sleep at the floor of the airport. The next morning a new Lufthansa officer said exactly this to me: 'We will NOT do anything for you. The best thing you can do is to disappear from Frankfurt Airport and go home (Copenhagen) as you like or anywhere else'. Which I did. Home by train and ferry. To this date my unused ticket is not refunded and Lufthansa has answered me (somewhere from Ireland, no phoonenumer, no email, only option is normal paper mail) that they hold NO responsibility for ANYTHING; not hotel, not the alternative travel home, not ANYTHING. Good Luck with your travel with Lufthansa. I will avoid that company in the future. The person who thinks this is crap should try to sleep at a noisy airport floor one night and the STAND in a train for 30 hours during the coming day. And the to hear for the Airline that 'You are just crap for us and a burden at this time, please disappear from here'.

Lufthansa a delayed flight

Dear board,
                      We made a complaint 2 months ago in Loiu Airport, Bilbao and from your desk there we were told to wait but there has been no answer. The issue is the following: we had a flight from Cairo to Bilbao via Frankfurt on February 21st and we should have arrived at Bilbao at 13, 30. As a consequence of a terrible delay at Cairo Airport we arrived to Bilbao on February the 22nd around 19 or 20h. So we ask for the due refund specified by law.
                      Looking forward to hearing of you as soon as posible,
                      Amaia Eguskiza

Lufthansa outrageous fees/ no customer service

We flew into Munich and had a connecting flight to Madrid. Sat at gate for 2.5 hours . Saw other flights going out of same gate to other destinations. Asked about our flight. Told it would be late . Asked again and was told "I too busy to talk to you". Announcement made for flight to Amsterdam only in German. Flight took off . We were then told we missed it and charged $250 each re booking fee. Filed complaint. It was denied. They have since refused to return phone calls or emails or give names and numbers of supervisors.

• Sp
                            spiderman77 Aug 09, 2013

email here, head of complaints, they give a response christoph.[protected]@dlh.de

Lufthansa — lost luggage / claim for reimbursement of replacement purchases

On 11 Jan 2010 my partner flew in from Afghanistan to Germany and then Germany to London Heathrow on Flight...

Lufthansa — served non veg. meal to a vegetorian passenger

DEAR SIR/MADAM, LAST YEAR (NOVEMBER, 2009), I BOOKED MY FLEIGHT BY LUFTHANSA AIR WAYS FOR BOMBAY RETURN...

Lufthansa lufthansa name the a380 competition: total scam

Just wanted to let you know that the competition was a total scam (people using scripts, website bugs), but what was more infuriating is that Lufthansa treated a frequent flyer member like crap - mocked me via email answers, never confirmed or answered my faxes, and almost ignored me on the phone. All I wanted was them to fix the link to my nomination (stopped working after a few days).. or at least listen to me.

Besides the whole competition fraud, I really believe that their mileage program is the weakest of all the ones I have (Airfrance, El Al, etc) and I get poor treatment when I try to order tickets on the phone, unlike Airfrance/KLM that talk to me like I'm a prince.

Lufthansa the letter sended from lufthansa airlines is true or [censored]

LUFTHANSA AIRLINES UK.

career.[protected]@adexec.com

Phone: [protected]

CONFIDENTIAL!

ATTENTION: PRIYANKA KUMARI

JOB DESIGNATION: Sales Executive (ticketing )

Job Ref Number: LFTH/JOBEXP//0919UK

Job location: Heathrow - London's Premier International Airport

LUFTHANSA AIRLINES APPOINTMENT LETTER AND CONTRACT DOCUMENT

Congratulations, you have been successfully appointed for the position stated above.

The mode of our selection was basically on Resume Assessment and Work experience.

We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Interpersonal skills, Career Ambitions and Character, we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.

Attached herewith is the soft copy of your appointment letter and Contract document which you have to read understandably.

Kindly follow the below stated instructions categorically, which includes the following:

A) Sign and send us the soft copy of your contract document via email attachment.

B) Send the front personal data page of your international passport through e-mail attachment to to us through email attachment to enable us procure a work permit visa in your favour

C) The hard copies of your appointment letter had already been dispatched
                            to Roger Gherson of Ghersons Solicitors to enable them process your Affidavit Attestation Certificate from British High Court here in U.K.

Affidavit Attestation Certificate from British High Court is an agreement you need to sign with our authorised Immigration Attorney to enable us procure a Visa and work permit paper on your behalf without fear of you migrating into U.K to constitute nuisance.

D) Lufthansa Airlines UK will take responsibility of your Visa and Air ticket once you present to us your signed Affidavit Attestation Certificate from Roger Gherson of Ghersons Solicitors U.K .

E) In order for you to obtain your Affidavit Attestation Certificate you are hereby, instructed to contact Roger Gherson of Ghersons Solicitors with below contact information.

Ghersons Solicitors

1 Great Cumberland Place,
                            London, W1H 7AL .

VAT No: GB [protected]

Telephone +[protected]

E-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                            gherson.[protected]@lawyer.com

F) Failure to provide Affidavit Attestation Certificate from British High Court
                            within the stipulated time means an automatic termination of your appointment.

G) Make sure you furnish the Immigration Attorney with your phone number and your present resident address.

PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT.

PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Congratulations!!!

Best regards

Mr. George Miller.
                            HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE

Lufthansa delayed baggage

4 bags did not arrive with us when we arrived in Mumbai from Munich. 2 bags came 5 days later and 2 more came a 8 days later. Very poor customer service and lack of ownershio and poor sensitivity to problems caused by their incompetence

SARKAR2011 Dec 28, 2010

LUFTHANSA is ONE OF THE POOREST SERVICE PROVIDER among ALL INTERNATIONAL AIR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
                                  NO NODAL OFFICERS -- To TAKE UP THE ISSUES.
                                  NO EXACT UPDATES OF THE BAGGAGES MISSING from PAST 4 DAYS.
                                  BANGALORE TEAM SAYS TO CONTACT MUMBAI WHERE AS MUMBAI NUMBERS ARE NEVER ANSWERABLE.
                                  Tel : +91 22 [protected] and Tel : +91 22 [protected]
                                  EVEN INTERNALLY BANGALORE AND MUMBAI BAGGAGE DEPARTMENTS ARE NOT REACHABLE ON PHONE NUMBERS>>THEY CONTACT EACH OTHER AT FAX NUMBERS Fax : +91 22 [protected]
                                  ITS LIKE KIDS MANAGING THE SERVICE DEPARTMENTS
                                  REQUEST --) PLEASE INFORM ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATE HR's, BUSINESS
                                  DON"T GO FOR LUFTHANSA AT ANY COST...
                                  LET BE THE LAST OPTION YOU HAVE FOR THE DAY..BETTER PLAN FOR THE NEXT DAY INSTAED OF GETTING HARRASED.

Lufthansa they take your money and give you nothing.

This company took $1500 of our money and gave us NOTHING! We bought a ticket and my girlfriend became ill. She went into a clinic for treatment and recovered.
                                In the US a ticket is good for one year. However in Romania its only good of six months. So Lufthansa is saying they have no obligation to honor the ticket.
                                DO NOT EVER FLY THIS AIRLINE!! They take your money and will not honor you ticket under unusual circumstances! They don't care about their customers. They will screw you if they can.
                                I will never purchase a ticket from them again and neither should you. There are other honorable carries out there that will work with their customers and you should make every effort to work with them.
                                Lufthansa you don't care about your customers!!! You just take the money and give nothing in return.

• Pr
                                    Priyanka kumari Mar 23, 2010

Dear Concerned,

Here Priyanka Kumari From India, as per the Letter i have received from Lufthansa Airlines, Is it Selection is done on Behalf of my Resume assement and work Experience.Please Confirm me Whether Appointment letter Sended by you is effective or [censored].Reply me as soon as possible, So that I could able to send my document and proceed further.

All The Referral Which I have been received from Lufthansa, Please Find in Attactement and Below.

Your Faithfully

career.[protected]@adexec.com

Phone: [protected]

CONFIDENTIAL!

ATTENTION: PRIYANKA KUMARI

JOB DESIGNATION: Sales Executive (ticketing )

Job Ref Number: LFTH/JOBEXP//0919UK

Telephone +[protected]

E-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                                    gherson.[protected]@lawyer.com

F) Failure to provide Affidavit Attestation Certificate from British High Court
                                    within the stipulated time means an automatic termination of your appointment.

PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT.

PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Congratulations!!!