Menu

complaints

Asoph Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Asoph at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Asoph has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Asoph. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Asoph complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Asoph complaints

M
2:53 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased several items from Asoph, two of the same, with one to be returned. I contacted them before returning, they stated that they do not do exchange. Therefore, I made the purchase for the next size and returned the other. I'm now being told that the item was damaged, past the date for a refund or credit and cannot be refunded and if I send them a...

E
7:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Asoph Asoph Review: Impressed with Customer Service and Quality of Products!

good, man! I was bummed out at first, but then I reached out to Asoph customer support and they helped me sort everything out. They gave me a quick response and even sent me a new suit in the right color. The customer service was really good, helpful and nice - a refreshing change from most online stores.

The quality of the suit is really good, too! I love everything about it, from the material to the fit. I was really surprised by how well it fit me, especially since I usually have issues with finding things in my size. They have a variety of sizes and styles, which meant that I was able to find something that worked for me.

Overall, I was really impressed by Asoph. Their customer service was great and the quality of their products is really high. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for stylish clothes at affordable prices.

Hide full review
R
7:38 pm EDT

Asoph Great Clothes, Frustrating Sizing - Honest Review of Asoph.com

on Asoph.com but the sizing is way off. It's really frustrating to order clothes online and have them not fit properly. I reached out to customer service and they were very helpful in providing me with a return label and helping me order the correct size. Overall, I do like the clothes on the site and the prices are great, but just be prepared to order a size or two up.

Hide full review

Is Asoph legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Asoph as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Asoph stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Asoph should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Asoph earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Asoph achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Asoph has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Asoph.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Asoph website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Asoph.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several mixed reviews for Asoph have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Asoph.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Asoph protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Asoph customer experience

Asoph, an online fashion retailer, has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their products and services. Many customers have expressed their disappointment with the quality of Asoph's clothing, citing issues such as poor stitching and cheap materials. Furthermore, some have reported issues with sizing inconsistency and items arriving damaged. Customers have also noted a lack of responsiveness from Asoph's customer service team in resolving their issues, and difficulties with the returns process. Overall, Asoph's negative reviews indicate a significant need for improvement in the areas of product quality, customer service, and returns policy.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Asoph contacts