Menu

complaints

12th Tribe Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with 12th Tribe at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for 12th Tribe has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 12th Tribe. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

12th Tribe complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest 12th Tribe complaints

A
2:30 am EDT

12th Tribe 12th Tribe's Customer Policy is a SCAM - Beware of Their "Deals

Man, let me tell you, I made a mistake when I shopped at 12th Tribe. I should have read their customer policy because boy oh boy was I disappointed. I bought some clothes on sale, thinking I was getting a deal, but they were not eligible for return. I mean, come on, how was I supposed to know? They didn't even say it was a final sale or anything! And I was well within the "15 day return" limit too. This is just ridiculous.

This company is shady, y'all. They only offer "one time courtesy returns" but you gotta pay a fee for it. And guess what? They only give you in-store credit. They just wanna keep your money and make you pay more for it. I mean, that's just wrong. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

After this experience, I doubt I'll shop with them again. It's just not worth the headache. Look, I get it, every company has their policies, but this is just too much. It's like they're trying to scam me out of my hard-earned money. So, for anyone who's thinking about shopping at 12th Tribe, read their policies first. Trust me, you don't want to end up like me.

I
10:25 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

12th Tribe Disappointing Experience with 12th Tribe Online Store; Received Wrong Size and Poor Customer Service

so i tried 12th tribe, which is an online store for clothing and i wont lie, my experience was not the greatest. i ordered a large size but they sent me a small which was a major bummer. i tried to contact them several times but they never got back to me which added to my frustration. now im out $65 and pretty disappointed overall. i was really excited to try their stuff but now im hesitant to order from them again. buyer beware!

R
9:11 am EDT

12th Tribe Disappointed and Disgusted: My Experience with 12th Tribe

Yo, I gotta say, I am not feelin' 12th Tribe at all. First off, I didn't get everything I ordered, which is a total bummer. And the stuff that did come reeked and felt super cheap. Then, on top of all that, I had to shell out even more cheddar just to send it back. And to make matters worse, the peeps I talked to on the phone were straight up mean and didn't help me out at all. Not cool, 12th Tribe, not cool. I'll definitely be steerin' clear of this joint from now on.

Is 12th Tribe legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals 12th Tribe as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, 12th Tribe stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering 12th Tribe should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

12th Tribe earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: 12th Tribe achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

12th Tribe has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

12thtribe.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows 12th Tribe website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

12thtribe.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with 12th Tribe, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for 12th Tribe have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

12th Tribe website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While 12th Tribe has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • 12th Tribe protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

12th Tribe Disappointing quality and non-returnable policy: A review of 12th Tribe clothing

So, I gotta say, I was really disappointed with my order from 12th Tribe. Like, super disappointed. The clothes I got were just not up to par, you know? They were like, the worst quality ever. And to top it off, one of the items came with a gaping whole in the crotch area. Not exactly what I was hoping for, you feel me?

What's even worse is that apparently these clothes are non-returnable. Like, what the heck, man? That's just not cool. If you're gonna sell clothes that are this crappy, at least let people return them, am I right?

All in all, I really don't recommend ordering from 12th Tribe. The quality is just not there, and if you do end up with something that's messed up, you're pretty much just out of luck. Definitely not worth it in my opinion.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

12th Tribe 12th Tribe Review: Cheap Clothes, Poor Quality, and Terrible Customer Service

12th Tribe, Man... don't even get me started on this one. So, I saw an ad for them on Instagram and it seemed like they had some pretty cute stuff for a decent price. I thought, "what the heck, I'll give it a shot." Well, let me tell you, I was not impressed. The clothes were definitely cheaply made and looked like they were straight from some sweatshop in China or something. I mean, I guess you get what you pay for, right?

But here's the real kicker... when I tried to return the clothes, they told me that the sale was final and they couldn't refund my money. What kind of garbage is that?! I felt so scammed, it's not even funny. Like, come on, it's 2021, give me a break. I ended up keeping the clothes because I didn't want to deal with the hassle and they weren't even worth returning, to be honest.

On the bright side, I guess my daughters will have some new fabric to make clothes for their dolls... so there's that. But seriously, save yourself the trouble and don't bother with 12th Tribe. The quality is garbage, the customer service is non-existent, and you'll just end up wasting your money.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

12th Tribe 12th Tribe Review: Stylish but Overpriced Clothing with Poor Customer Service

Well, well, well. 12th Tribe ain't too shabby, but it ain't no luxury brand neither. I ain't all that thrilled with how much they want for their threads, but they make good lookin' clothes and some of 'em are pretty unique too. The big problem with them is their customer service. I tried to get a refund from them, but it took over a month to happen, and it only did after I kept bugging them. They acted like they were hopin' I would forget about it or somethin'. I also think the reviews on their website are all fake. If ya want some stylish clothes, then take a gander at 12th Tribe, but be warned, the prices don't quite match the quality.

C

12th Tribe Terrible Return Policy: My Experience with 12th Tribe

Don't even bother with 12th Tribe. I bought a few things on their website and already knew they weren't going to fit right. So, a couple days later, I returned them asap. It took forever to get any word back from them. Finally, they reached out and said the things I returned were already damaged and used. I don't think so! Those items were barely touched, I swear. Plus, I kept the tags on the whole time! No way those things were ever considered "worn" or "damaged." I'm never buying from these guys again. And I'm making sure everyone I talk to knows about their ridiculous policy. Save yourself a headache and shop somewhere else!

Overview of 12th Tribe customer experience

As a leading reviews website, we have compiled the most common consumer complaints regarding 12th Tribe. Customers have reported poor customer service, slow shipping times, and low-quality products. Many reviews mention difficulty returning items and receiving refunds. The sizing of the clothing is also a common issue, with many customers reporting garments fitting smaller than expected. Additionally, some customers report receiving items that were damaged or not as described on the website. Overall, we recommend caution when making purchases from 12th Tribe.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

12th Tribe contacts