Menu

complaints

Women's Comfy Pants Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Women's Comfy Pants at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Women's Comfy Pants has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Women's Comfy Pants. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Women's Comfy Pants complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Women's Comfy Pants complaints

J
3:56 am EDT

Women's Comfy Pants Comfy pants purchased online

Comfy Pants for $48 purchased in May thru my PayPal account. Received item not as advertised. Filed a return thru PayPal and was finally given complete address to return thru FedEx and returned the pants and no refund of $48 less additional shipping paid by me was refunded to my bank account as promised. It is now August and no refund issued. Contacted them several times thru email as they have no working number. Return was completed with un worn pants in perfect condition

Desired outcome: Refund of $48 is still expected as I filed a complaint thru PayPal and returned item as instructed so PayPal closed my complaint

T
9:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Disappointing Purchase: Uncomfortable and Poorly Fitted Cotton-like Pants

Just ordered some of these comfy pants and let me tell ya, I was let down big time! The material felt nothing like cotton, despite them sayin' it was supposed to be. And don't even get me started on the fit - absolute disaster. I've bought stuff from the net before and never felt so mad after openin' up a package. Don't waste your money, mate. Might take a few extra dollars to buy from other places but it's worth it. I'll certainly remember to avoid this website like the plague.

I
9:33 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Beware of mycomfypants.com: Disappointing and Unpleasant Women's Comfy Pants

I gotta say, these Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com ain't all they're cracked up to be. First off, they're super short! Now, I ain't no giant, but these bad boys barely reach my ankles. What gives? And the smell? Ugh, it's like I'm standing in a chemical factory or something. Not pleasant at all. And don't even get me started on the fabric. It's just...icky. Can't find a better word to describe it.

Honestly, I feel like I've wasted my money on these pants. No way to get it back, either. A total scam if you ask me. So, if you're thinking about buying from mycomfypants.com, I highly recommend you think twice. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Hide full review

Is Women's Comfy Pants legit?

Our verdict: Women's Comfy Pants's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Women's Comfy Pants may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Women's Comfy Pants earns 58% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Women's Comfy Pants assessed by Complaints board with 58% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

The age of Women's Comfy Pants's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Mycomfypants.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Women's Comfy Pants website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Women's Comfy Pants protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Women's Comfy Pants. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
O
7:59 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Warning: Terrible Experience with Company Ordering Pants from China

So, I'm telling you, I got myself some pants from this here company the first month of the year, but now it's been almost 3 months and I still ain't laid eyes on my comfy pants. They said they were sending them over from China and they keep sending messages saying they're on their way, but I'm starting to suspect that they're fibbing. Ain't gonna lie, it's got me pretty ticked off and I'm thinking about opening up a can of whoop-[censored] on 'em with my Paypal account. I'm warning y'all, don't be taken in by these shady folks!

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Disappointing Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com: A Review

So here's my review of Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com. First of all, I gotta say that I had high hopes for these pants. I ordered the high waisted comfy sports pants, but man was I disappointed! The fabric is see-through, like come on! And I'm not even sure these pants are gonna survive a single wash. The waist tie is also off-center, which is a major bummer. And, to top it all off, all seams look weak and shoddy. Like, what kind of quality is that?

To be honest, I feel like I've been ripped off. After converting from US dollars, these pants were not cheap. And it's not just the quality that's an issue. The delivery time was also super slow. It took over a month for these pants to arrive, which is just ridiculous.

Overall, I would not recommend Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com. The quality is poor, the delivery takes way too long, and it's just not worth the money. Save yourself the disappointment and go find some better pants elsewhere.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Disappointing Purchase: My Experience with Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com

So, I've gotta tell you, these Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com were not what I was expecting at all. I mean, the pictures on the website looked so cute and cozy, but when I got them in the mail - yikes! The fabric was definitely not high-quality and the seams were crooked in a couple of places. Not to mention, they didn't really fit me like they were supposed to.

I tried reaching out to their customer service team a few times to see if I could get a refund or exchange, but I never heard anything back from them. That's pretty frustrating, especially when you've spent your hard-earned money on something that turns out to be a dud.

Honestly, I wish I had seen some reviews like this before I made my purchase. Maybe I could have saved myself the disappointment and the $32 it cost me for this not-so-great pair of pants. I don't think I'll be shopping at mycomfypants.com again anytime soon.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Disappointing Experience with MyComfyPants.com: Wrong Size & Poor Customer Service

So, I was excited to get my hands on some of these Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com, but it's been a bit of a frustrating experience so far. I ordered a small, but when my order arrived and I opened the clear bag the pants were in, they were a size medium! What's up with that? Did they run out of smalls or something? I emailed the customer service team to try to get it sorted out, but it's been two full business days and I still haven't gotten a response. Frustrated, I decided to give them a call, but every time I try the number it's only busy. Hmph. It's hard not to feel a little scammed, you know? I mean, I paid for something and didn't get what I ordered, and now I can't even get through to anyone to try to fix it. Hopefully, this is just a one-off mistake and they'll make it right, but for now, I wouldn't really recommend buying from this site.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Mixed Experience with Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com: A Frustrating Refund Process

Hey, so I decided to give these Women's Comfy Pants a try from mycomfypants.com, and I gotta say, I had some mixed experiences. When I first got them, one pair was all messed up and the other just wasn't my style. I reached out to customer service, and they told me I was responsible for the returns. So, I sent them back using the tracking number they gave me.

But that's when things got frustrating. It's been since July, and I haven't heard a peep about my refund or anything. They used some payment system called Pay World apparently, which I've never heard of, so I can't even make an official complaint. I've even gotten charged like 70 bucks in total, which makes me super angry.

Overall, I'm not super happy with my experience with mycomfypants.com. It's just a bummer that I had such a negative experience with what could've been some super comfy pants.

H

Women's Comfy Pants MyComfyPants.com: Terrible Quality and Customer Service

This is the worst clothing item I've ever purchased. I got the palazzo floral pants from mycomfypants.com and honestly they were nothing like what I was expecting. The fabric was so stiff it felt like I was wearing a parachute or something made out of plastic. I ordered a medium but when I received the pants, the waist only measured 36cm - way too small for me! I was so upset that I contacted the company to complain but they didn't do anything to help me out or make things right. Instead, they wanted me to pay $20 AUD to return the pants even though it was their mistake. It's really disappointing when a company doesn't stand behind their products and I definitely won't be ordering from mycomfypants.com again.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants MyComfyPants.com Review: Scam, Shady and Incompetent Customer Service

So, I bought a pair of Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com and was pretty excited to get them. But when I tried them on, they were way too short! So, like any normal person, I tried to contact the company to return them. But get this, no one answered my emails or phone calls! When I tried to call, the number was even disconnected. Are you kidding me? This is some shady stuff right here.

I don't know what's up with this company, but it seems like they're just taking people's money and running. They advertise easy returns but then ignore you when you actually try to return something. It's ridiculous. I'm so angry that I want to give this company zero stars, but apparently that's not an option.

Listen, don't waste your money on mycomfypants.com. They're a scam and you'll never get your money back if something doesn't work out. It's just not worth the risk.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Women's Comfy Pants Warning: Terrible Experience with Women's Comfy Pants - Don't Waste Your Money

I gotta say, my experience with Women's Comfy Pants was super terrible. I ordered one pair of pants and they took my money faster than a cheetah in a race, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of my order yet. I've tried emailing and reaching out, but I haven't heard back from them at all. Even worse, they haven't sent any sort of confirmation that my pants are on their way. It's like they just took my money and disappeared into thin air.

Honestly, I'm just thankful that I only ordered one pair of pants. Can you imagine getting billed for over $40 worth of stuff and then being left high and dry like this? I shudder to think what kind of hassle that would be.

My advice? Stay away from Women's Comfy Pants. Don't even bother. Save yourself the time, money, and headache.

Overview of Women's Comfy Pants customer experience

Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com have got a lot of criticism from consumers. Customers have faced issues with the quality of the pants that have started to come apart or fade quickly. One of the most significant concerns is their customer service, where they have not been helpful in resolving issues or responding to queries. The sizing of the pants is also problematic, with many customers finding it challenging to figure out the right size to order. Several customers have also mentioned that the pants are overpriced compared to other similar products available in the market. In short, Women's Comfy Pants from mycomfypants.com have failed to meet customer expectations and have a long way to go if they want to win the trust of customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Women's Comfy Pants contacts