L'Orealrevitalift volume filler night cream

C

Hello on Saturday June 10 I tried your revitalift volume filler night creme ...I put on face and slept with it...in morning I woke up with all around both of my eyes completely dried out and crispy like they had been burnt! It was horribly painful and embarrassing...I have pictures ...I don't know what happened but this stuff is dangerous! And did the complete opposite of what it should have! It costed me a job...I am a flight atfendant and I could not go to work looking like I did!
Cari czerwinski [protected]