Having problems with Logo Infinix?

Logo Infinix Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 401 4344 (United States)
+61 283 171 362 (Australia)
8939 S Sepulveda Blvd № 102
Los Angeles, New South Wales

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Logo Infinix Customer Service. Initial Logo Infinix complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Logo Infinix above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Logo Infinix. Discuss the issues you have had with Logo Infinix and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Logo Infinix Complaints & Reviews

Logo InfinixLogo design

Ben Cooper was very quick to respond to our recent online purchase for a business logo in Australia.
He also made a compelling upsell to a bigger package from $29 US to an extra $158 US letterhead and business cards during our short business call.

When our emails failed to receive the correct information, he promptly informed me to switch to What's App to finish our business call as he appeared concerned our call was taking so much time to receive our information.
Red Flag

When i was hung up mid way through asking when to expect our design my gut told me this was a mistake.

I sent him two messages via what's app and email within 5 business days to ask for a Tax Invoice and date for the logo to be ready by.

After receiving nothing I contacted him a further two times within 4 weeks and have received nothing.
This is a SCAM. No business in their right mind would leave a client high and dry if they valued their reputation as a Digital Marketing Company who takes business seriously

Jan 19, 2021

Logo Infinix — Products and services

Logo infinex are a bunch of cons and scammers. It has been almost 3 weeks and I still do not have a logo...

Sep 25, 2020

Logo Infinix — Customer service

Intially I was excited to work with logo infinix to complete my logo and webisite. However, once they were...

Logo InfinixLogos and website designs

I am writing about a refund amount of USD 4110.
    Following invoice numbers:
    0966861, 0733282, 0385882, 0003296, 0966862, 0916785, 0837215
    For the refund amount USD 4110
     The amount relates to mislead products and services provides by Logo Infixin.
    I first dealt with Logo Infinix back in 22 of March 2020.
     I have not received any products. Logo Infinix has made one website which is really bad.

Jan 02, 2020

Logo Infinix — negative review

At the start Logo Infinix seem fine but once you pay them they simple no longer care. Simple instruction...

Sydney