Direct Web Design Logo

Direct Web Design

Having problems with Direct Web Design?

Direct Web Design reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 30, 2017. The latest review Service not provided, refunded not provided was posted on Apr 29, 2021. The latest complaint Website design was resolved on May 22, 2020. Direct Web Design has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 17 reviews. Direct Web Design has resolved 15 complaints.

Direct Web Design Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Direct Web Design Customer Service. Initial Direct Web Design complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Direct Web Design above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Direct Web Design. Discuss the issues you have had with Direct Web Design and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Direct Web Design Complaints & Reviews

Apr 29, 2021

Direct Web Design — Service not provided, refunded not provided

I engaged with Roman 10/10/2019 had to pay $450 upfront. I was further functions would cost a further $1000...

Apr 01, 2021

Direct Web Design — SEO Services not provided

Roman Shashkoff of Dynamic Website designs built two very basic and ordinary websites for my business that...

Direct Web DesignWebsite design

The guy that runs DirectWebDesign.com.au and YouGoDesigns.com. au is a scammer. His name is Roman Shashkoff of 24 Howey Rd Pakenham. Never use his services. He will take your money and run! Be very aware!!!

We wish to warn everyone about this.

Again, his name is Roman Shashkoff of 24 Howey Rd Pakenham. Never use his services. He will take your money and run!

• Direct Web Design's response · May 22, 2020

Hi MickLawn,

We have searched our database for MickLawn and nothing comes up.

You have not mentioned your full name, email or website so we cannot verify thos review

It appears you're not a client of ours and this is a fake review which will be shortly flagged.

• Ju
      Julz86 Oct 28, 2020

Hi there

Unfortunately I just got scammed as well. He took my $1000 deposit, has done nothing (we haven’t even done the design yet) and is refusing to give it back even though he clearly said over the phone that deposits are refundable if a design cannot be agreed on. Could you explain what you’ve done about this and how you intend on approaching this matter?

J.D

Jan 10, 2019

Direct Web Design — failed to follow design brief and left the site barely useable after more than 12 months work

A clear and concise brief was provided to engage this company to finalise our website, along with example of...

Jan 10, 2019

Direct Web Design — web design

Direct Web Design aka You Go Designs all belonging to Roman Shashkoff of 24 Howey Road Packenham, Melbourne...

Direct Web Design — web seo

This guy Roman Shashkov has threathen me with false allegations on the web about my company if i dont pay him...

Canungra

Direct Web Design — website development

In January of this year I commissioned Direct Web Design to develop an eCommerce site for my Martial Art...

Sydney

Direct Web Design — website & email hosting & set up

On Tuesday 6 June 2017, I, Lauren Smart, employee of Stacks Family Law, received a quote from Direct Web...

Direct Web Design — web site design

Roman took months and months to design my website. It was clear someone from overseas was hired to complete...

Direct Web Design — web designer

Hi everyone I got scammed $300 by this guy called ROMAN today! I'm going to cut an past an email which I...

Direct Web Design — website design

Hi, I read a few complaints in your site and it feels like a deja-vie, and that is exactly what happened with...

Melbourne

Direct Web Design — website design

This guy Roman appears lovely at first, until her gets all his money and then it was very hard to get hold of...

Direct Web Designweb page design

I wrote a response in relation to the webpage being designed by Roman under the name of Mr Pee, It seems that somewhere in my complaint the word "stolen" has been inserted and if read ion conext is grammatically incorrect and not written by myself. I write again to clarify templates are used on this site, I did not suggest in my initial complaint that they were stolen. What I am outlining is that the advertising suggests that no templates are used, however templates are in fact used through Word Press.
    I have not heard from the complaints department regarding this issue and I would be silly to post my webpage at this time while Direct Web Design still have access to the site.

• Direct Web Design's response · Feb 17, 2018

Hi Mr Pee, if that is your real name, so you had posted up a review 4 months ago saying that we use stolen templates but are unable to provide any evidence or proof that we use stolen templates and is just a random accusation on this and now you post up a new review saying that we do not use stolen templates and your original review was not written by yourself, this does seem a little odd.

What makes it even more suspicious is that we had responded back to your original review asking you for your name, email or website address so that you can prove that you actually are one of our clients but yet you're not providing this information, so how do we know if you're not a competitor just posting up a fake review trying to damage our brand reputation.

Please respond back with your name, email or website address otherwise this review will be deemed as a fake review.

• Direct Web Design's response · Feb 26, 2018

As it has now been over 7 days with no response this review is now closed and marked as a fake spam review.

Direct Web Designcannot do the job promised

In October 2017 I was told in writing by this company they could design a certain website for me, I gave extensive instructions and they did some design but then towards the end started (December 2017) saying they were having some troubles and then I gave them other ways to handle it and then communication got slower and slower from them and then now I still haven't heard from them for resolution and it is almost February 2018.
      They have taken almost $2, 000 and still asked me for more money for certain plugins and refuse to answer any emails.
      Scammers! They promise the world and cannot deliver at all.

• Direct Web Design's response · Jan 16, 2018

Hello,

May I know which website this is for as you have not mentioned your name or website so we will need to follow this up.

• Direct Web Design's response · Jan 24, 2018

It's been over 7 days now and this person has not responded back with either their name or website so this review appears to be a fake review.

• Michelle Moloney Feb 07, 2018

J Doolan Pty Ltd is a 4th Generation, Family Owned Furniture Relocation Company, servicing clients in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area & outer suburbs since 1921. We recently engaged Direct Web Design to create a new Website to reflect the high standard of services our Company provides. We are very impressed with the sleek, professional result!

One of our key objectives was that our Site be user friendly and simple to navigate; Direct Web Design has exceeded all our expectations!

Direct Web Design’s customer service is outstanding; from their prompt, courteous response to our all our enquiries, advice, instruction, to the speed in which the new Website was established.

We are pleased to highly recommend Direct Web Design to anyone looking for outstanding Web design and service.

Yours sincerely,

Michelle Moloney
          Office Manager
          J. Doolan Pty. Ltd.
          Phone: [protected]

Direct Web Design — web design

The company is based in India but has advertised to have offices all over Australia. However, when you try to...

Brisbane

Direct Web Design — web page design

I had my webpage designed by Roman who at first seemed ok until you pay your money and then the service...

Melbourne

Direct Web Design — web developer

This is the first time I have had to take time out and put through a complaint about a service, I am so...