Loan Careloan

I do not like loan care, they change automatic, I sent many times by mail my insurance policy and the lady to ask the brittany phillips and she does not know about home insurance. She told me that I sent life insurance (Impossible) when I said what page show life insurance she does not respond and say that is eligible, I sent the originals of the insurance policy, is impossible that is eligible. I already paid my insurance and I sent you 4 times the originals by mail. Policy number [protected] state farm please more seriosly!!!
This is the worst company for handles loans!!!