Little Playlandwooden phone screen amplifier

D Nov 28, 2018

my product arrived (i ordered 6 of them for Christmas gifts) and they were nothing like the examples on your web page. this product was supposed to be wood, its treated cardboard that ripped when i opened the package to see if the product even worked. I had no problem paying the asking price, if i would have gotten what i had ordered. I now have 6 phone screen amplifiers for gifts that i cannot use because of the false advertisement and the fact that they are 2 pieces of painted cardboard glued together and do not stand up or hold a phone or even in my wildest imagine represent the product that i thought i had researched quite avidly before purchasing...I had told and showed all my co-workers and they were very excited to see the product and order for themselves and when i showed them they were as appalled as i was at the false example of your website...they will not be ordering now. you lost an entire 6 story building of business.

• Pw
    PWHuggy Dec 07, 2018

Really upset to read this cuz I have been waiting over a month for mine and have yet to receive it - Now I'm afraid to !!