Little Playlandthis company is a scam!

N Jul 31, 2018

I ordered two Waterproof Fork Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pens (Order #LPL261099). The delivery took over 2 months. One item (eyebrow pen) was broken, the other dried out. I wrote them immediately. I had to send photos of the broken items. After a few days they wanted photos of the package slip. After another few days they wanted photos of the box from the pens and after another few days they asked me again for photos. After the 4th mail they told me they have a policy, which isn't published on the Website (because they never had such problems as I had, haha!) and this police says, a refund is only possible within 10 days after delivery. So they have a secret policy which they don't show and then the mail with you for such a long time until these 10 days are over? After that I read the reviews and now everything is clear... Never ever again!

this company is a scam!
this company is a scam!

• Jg
    J. Giglio Jul 31, 2018

DO NOT ORDER A DAMN THING FROM LITTLE PLAYLAND.AKA Storm Media Limited YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. I ORDERED IN MAY THE EYEBROW PRODUCT AND THEY PLAYED GAMES ABOUT THE SHIPMENT . ONLY ORDER FROM AMERICAN COMPANIES.NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS. LESSON LEARNED.

Debbie Roman
    June 23
    Little Playland company out of China do not order the eyebrow thingy.Scam

• Ag
    Ag Machs Aug 03, 2018

@J. Giglio These guys are a damn joke they did the same thing to me I send them a video of the nonworking product all dried up, within two days of the request they said on it for two weeks and then have the nerve to tell me I’ve passed the 10 days to make a claim so now they’ve kept my money, my credit card information, they are probably committing identity theft, and they’re getting away with scamming people and now I have a piece of crap product. Thank you Facebook for advertising these junk people who claim to be legitimate business I would never buy anything from little Playland these guys are scamming identity thieves and I hope that they get what’s coming to them.

• Jg
    J. Giglio Jul 31, 2018

• Ju
    Jules Shevlin Jul 31, 2018

My complaint is exactly the same as the first one on this page - could have written it myself word for word! - "I ordered two Waterproof Fork Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pens. The delivery took over 2 months. One item (eyebrow pen) was broken, the other dried out. I wrote them immediately. I had to send photos of the broken items. After a few days they wanted photos of the package slip. After another few days they wanted photos of the box from the pens and after another few days they asked me again for photos. After the 4th mail they told me they have a policy, which isn't published on the Website (because they never had such problems as I had, haha!) and this police says, a refund is only possible within 10 days after delivery. So they have a secret policy which they don't show and then the mail with you for such a long time until these 10 days are over? After that I read the reviews and now everything is clear... Never ever again!"
    Shocking customer service - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

• Ag
    Ag Machs Aug 03, 2018

@Jules Shevlin These guys are a damn joke they did the same thing to me I send them a video of the nonworking product all dried up, within two days of the request they sat on it for two weeks deliberately and then have the nerve to tell me I’ve passed the 10 days to make a claim so now they’ve kept my money, my credit card information, they are probably committing identity theft, and they’re getting away with scamming people and now I have a piece of crap product. Thank you Facebook for advertising these junk people who claim to be legitimate business I would never buy anything from little Playland these guys are scamming identity thieves and I hope that they get what’s coming to them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices