Having problems with Little Playland?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Little Playland.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 01, 2018

Little Play Land — multifunctional effervescent spray cleaner

Product I ordered is completely different from what I received. Total fraud! Looks nothing like the product...

Aug 30, 2018

Little Playland — makeup pen

I was also scammed by this company. Same experience as everyone else. I'm glad I don't need to rehash it a...

Littleplaylandeffervescent kitchen spray/with spray bottle

I ordered the Effervescent Kitchen Spray on 8-7-18 & haven't received my order yet. They promised it would take 7-10 business days but no product yet. I wish I had read the reviews about this company before I ordered from them.i have tried in vain to contact them but I can't find a phone number all I have is there web site and that doesn't seem to be working either.

• Rd
      rdrod37 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered the kitchen/cleans everything spray. First it took over a month to receive. It comes with a spray bottle and tablets to put in water. There was no explanation about how many tablets, how long does each amount last. I went on line and all you see is how to put in the tablets and then spray. I received 10 tablets.
      Now for the so called fantastic cleaning. It did no better than any cleanser that I have. I guess I was waiting for the miracle that was advertised. I'd like to know where that product is. What a waste of time, money and effort.
      I will not be fooled again!!

Little Playlandeyebrow

I will be leaving a negative review about your company and the practices you stated which aren't revealed on your website. After waiting weeks and weeks for delivery of two liquid eyebrow pens you now State I have exceeded my time allotment plus the product cannot have been opened for return or refund. This is ludicrous considering how is the customer to know if they are satisfied without be able to open the eyebrow pen. The product I received was defective before I opened the protected seal. The liquid that was suppose to be in the pen was dryed out.
    You need to re-evaluate your company procedures before responding with emailing a blanket answer.
    I want a refund or new product sent to my attention.

Little Playlandtattoo eyebrow pen scam!!!

These guys are a joke they scammed me and Promised a product they knew they would not deliver. It took eight weeks to get a product that was dried up didn't work and when they asked me for photos and proof I sent this within two days and then they sat on this deliberately for 2 1/2 weeks making sure that the 10 day expiration to file a complaint and get your money back would be gone so that they can keep my credit card information, keep my money, use my identity, and leave me with a piece of junk product!!! Their nerve to tell me I've passed the 10 days to make a claim so now they have my money and my info, address, and are probably committing identity theft and they're getting away with scamming people and now I have a piece of crap product. Thank you Facebook for advertising these junk people who claim to be legitimate business I would never buy anything from little Playland these guys are scamming identity thieves and I hope that they get what's coming to them.

• Vi
          Victoria Anne Thomason Aug 03, 2018

This is the same exact thing that happened to me! First of all, I think the delay message is to make up for the fact that they are shipping from China, but they didn't tell us that when we ordered! I received the same delay message and when the eyebrow "forks" finally arrived, they were both dried out. On the very same day, I immediately contacted Little Play Land and sent them photos of the items per their request. They waited until ten days had passed to respond, telling me that I did not contact them in time for a refund, but THEY were the ones that waited until the time had lapsed! Very unprofessional and dishonest!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Di
          Diane Johns Aug 08, 2018

@Victoria Anne Thomason I have just had the same experiance, very upset by this dreadful company, I gave them 48 hours of my intention to post to as many places as I could find about their awful product and customer service, funny how many of them have not appeared, lets hope they can't get their hands on this review.

• Va
          Vanessadhouse Aug 05, 2018

Thank you for the complaints! I was just about to by the multipurpose cleaner. Not now!!

Jul 31, 2018

Little Playland — this company is a scam!

I ordered two Waterproof Fork Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pens (Order #LPL261099). The delivery took over 2 month...

Little Playlandeyebrow tattoo pen

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! It took 2 and a half months for me to get my order and when it arrived, it doesn't even work!! I have been hounding their customer service email asking for a refund that I should get in the least and am not hearing anything back. This is the WORST company I have ever worked with. Horrible customer service. Safe yourself some time, frustration, and money!

Jul 21, 2018

Little Playland — unethical behaviour

On May 7, 2018 I ordered a eyebrow pen, S&H $18.34. May 16 they said it's on the way. I emailed them May 26...

Jul 14, 2018

Little Playland — mascara

I ordered the mascara in may 2018 from my instagram account. I have not received the product, nor have I...

Little Playlanddid not receive order

I ordered the eyebrow tattoo pen on may 18, 2018 and have not received it yet! I have been charged for it by the company storm media who apparently is the real culprit. I have contacted them multiple times and they have assured me it is on its way. The tracking number I received is ineffective. I am contacting my bank and also reporting both companies to bbb

• Lu
              Lucinda1965 Jul 23, 2018

Hi everyone, , , I too placed and paid for an order back beginning of may2018. Total scam. I've emailed over dozen times receiving the fob off. like all you guys the tracking number is not existing. I've thrown£30 down the drain. Please, please don't be fooled like hundreds of others including myself!.. they're disgusting taking people, s hard earned cash! I'm just hoping my bank can sort it out. Good luck folks

Little Play Landonline shopping - no delivery yet

Ordered over 7 weeks ago.
            ON# LPL296121
            Date: 19 May 2018

Still received nothing. The tracking number I have been given doesn't exist...
            When I ask their reply is as follows...

"We know how you wanted to have your order right away however, due to high volume of orders, shipping period may take longer than expected. But we are having our team work on this..."

I'm assuming they're one of the many online shopping scamsters. . .
            I would like my money back...

Littleplaylandproduct received

Buyer beware: I ordered the fibre mascara, on may 14th, 2018 received email saying order had been received, then another email saying it was on the way on 05/16/18, as of today june 24, 2018, I have not received a thing, said due to the high volume of orders they were having difficulties and a new tracking number would be sent, mind you the first tracking number I received did nothing, I was not able to see any information on shipping. I have concluded that this is a scam and will never order again. Turning over to paypal.

Jun 10, 2018

Little Playland — waterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen

I ordered the waterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen about three months ago, in April. I received a text...

Littleplaylandeyebrow tattoo fork kit

Placed order on [protected], the amount was charged to my Visa and cleared my bank account on [protected]. It is now 6-7-2018 and no product and no messages from your company. I will be contesting the charge with my bank on Mon [protected]. My order number is LPL304847. The tracking number is LN290372808CN. I was not given the carrier so I can not find this tracking number. I would like a response, a refund or the product.

Littleplaylandeye brow liner

Paid online for the brow liner on May 8th. Received insurance message informing me that it takes 5 days to ship and at least 2 weeks to arrive. Then they sent a fake tracking number to my email. If you click on it no shipment info comes out. I sent them email requesting more info and timeline. Their customer service makes you feel as if they are professional and keeps apologizing and assuring your. It is just numbing your anxiety until months pass. They just got the money and you will get no purchase at all. Must stop such fraudulent online companies

Littleplaylandlittle playland

order No: LPL260813

I purchased a product from them on 6th May, it is now 30th May, I have written to them on countless occasions and they have provided me with a 'tracking number' (LZ335110248CN). Told me to be patient. Would not respond when I asked who their carrier was.

Kept telling me to be patient and item is delayed due to shipping problems.

"Please extend your patience..."

This is fraudulent.

I have heard from people using different names: Danea F, Melany DSClarisse T

I am furious that they have taken my money using PayPal and not sent the goods.

Littleplaylandeyebrow tattoo kit.

I purchased this product but have received nothing from them. Emailed them and requested tracking number and the date product was shipped. Have checked tracking number and according to China Post there is no record for this number. Littleplayland said that it takes a few day for the update to come through, that was last week, I have checked today and it still says "No Record of Shippment".

Anita Millard-Lail Jun 27, 2018

I took ordered from them. Next time I will do more research. The problems was it originally a US address. I only saw the name playland from confirmation email. I contacted them, got the same response as everyone else, in transit, tracking number shows China. Waiting on paypa now. Last email from them said dispute has been escalated to a claim.

• Wi
                          Winona Mimms Jul 09, 2018

I also was scammed with ordering from LittlePlayland.com. DO NOT USE!! I will never order anything from Facebook ads. I will be contacting PayPal for reimbursement. And I will file a complaint with Facebook.

Jayne Martino Fortney Jul 16, 2018

I also ordered this product and after a 2 1/2 month wait, received a faulty product that will not work whatsoever. They are a total scam. Do not use. Also, PayPal refused to reimburse - I will not be using them again either.

Littleplaylandnever receiving my packages

I have placed a order with littleplayland.com almost a month ago I have never received not 1 package from this company not even a email on where my packages are there is no contact number for littleplayland.com or customer service page I would like to have my money back or the items I ordered once this is solved I will not be ordering from this company again due to the lack of updates an Communication on issues

• Updated by Kelsi1235 · May 16, 2018

Someone please contact me from this company littleplayland.com

• Au
                            Audrey Bleich Jul 05, 2018

Good luck, I've been fighting with them to either get my product or my money back since early May, and I get the same response over and over again. SCAM company!

• Di
                            Dilin Sep 11, 2018

I wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering! Darn... took my money and no communication. After contacting several times, I get a generic response - two months and no product. I've now got a dispute in with paypal so hopefully will at least get money back!

Littleplaylandeverything

They send out fake tracking numbers (I have received 3 different ones for different shipping companies so far) that never lead anywhere. The company is a scam, very occasionally the company will actually send out a product and it's a knockoff. DONT BUY FROM HERE all they do is take your money then ignore you. The "customer service" is appalling, very patronising and they don't care in the slightest

• Ka
                              Kathy Mullarkey Jun 23, 2018

ABOMINATION! Thieves! [censored] company. They should be made to to eat their products and choke on them.

Littleplayland — be careful!!!

I purchased Mr. Submarine & Mrs. Station and paid for an expedited shipping by my own mistake. Unfortunately...