Having problems with LinerWorld?

LinerWorld reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 17, 2016. The latest review Pool cover was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint Pool cover was resolved on Apr 19, 2021. LinerWorld has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 30 reviews. LinerWorld has resolved 21 complaints.

LinerWorld Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LinerWorld Customer Service. Initial LinerWorld complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LinerWorld above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LinerWorld. Discuss the issues you have had with LinerWorld and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LinerWorld Complaints & Reviews

LinerWorldPool cover

The liner I purchased August of 2019 and it has a huge tear all of a sudden and several holes. It was a 24' round winter pool cover, Rhinoguard Technology, order #111084. From the information I read prior to the purchase, this was supposed to be a very good cover that would last a long time. I always cover my pool during off season and have never had a cover go bad so quickly. My pool is green slush now. I asked for a replacement but they replied it is out of the 90-day warranty period. So, they sell crap and know it will be out of warranty by the time you realize it is no good. I'm pretty sure they KNOW the covers won't last long.

RESOLVED

They responded and have tried to make things right. I am satisfied with the result. Thanks.

• LinerWorld's response · Apr 22, 2021

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your LinerWorld order and would like the chance to make it right.
      You can contact us at [email protected] so that we can help to resolve the problem.

• Updated by Tambo1234 · May 05, 2021

Good news. They actually did respond and are trying to make it right. I will give an update if things change.

Apr 14, 2021

LinerWorld — Liner

I installed my liner Sunday when the temperature was 82° and bright sunshine, fill the liner about halfway up...

LinerWorldPool liner

Pool liner has multiple holes all over. Some are very precise as though they already existed. Have had the liner for less than a year and they refuse to do anything about it. Claiming it was something we did. It isn't under any trees, no ladder close to the holes. Nothing in the pool that would have damaged it. They say it's not a manufacturer defect. I beg to differ. It seems as though the liner is super thin and not as durable and they advertised

Pool liner

LinerWorld21x52 glimmer glass beaded pool liner

Bought in may of 2020 had no problems with it till I uncovered this spring to get it ready for open there was a white spot on floor. I do not use any chemical when I winterize my pool i drain blow skimmer remove lines and install pool winter cover i contacted linerworld theytold me I did use chemical so I let them know I didnt then they stopped replying back. I will contact BBB. And a lawyer if need to be but I had liner 1 yr and use it about 4 months then spot should not be in liner. I always close my pool down the way I did last fall with mo problems. [protected]@gmail.com

21x52 glimmer glass beaded pool liner

LinerWorldPool liner

Bought a pool liner lasted maybe 2 seasons and was completely faded contacted them and was told to much chlorine, i have dozen of records of water getting tested by a local pool place that uses a 2000$ digital tester not droplets method. Pool water was always fine, was told to bad so sad and offered a simple blue liner at a small discount. 5 year Warranty should be that and yup we all use chlorine so it should be resistant to fade.

Pool liner

• LinerWorld's response · Mar 27, 2021

Jul 15, 2020

LinerWorld — Pool liner

Linerworld sold me a "25" gauge liner last year in july. It ripped at the seam in less than two...

LinerWorldLiner size

Purchased the overlap liner for 24 ft round pool. Says it fits up to 54" wall...followed all instructions. We pre measured the base of the liner as instructed (though no measurements were provided to "double check" and began putting water in. & wall height is to short. Will not stretch enough. We now have to try to get 4 inches of water re
          Moved from the pool to to take out this liner & try to find one that is actually constructed to fit. Cannot get through to customer service.

• LinerWorld's response · Sep 01, 2020

Jun 30, 2020

LinerWorld — Pool liner

After much investigating I decided to purchase a my Liner from Liner World, I ordered a 30 ft 72 inch...

Jun 23, 2020

LinerWorld — Pool liner .012/12 gauge sold as 25 gauge

I ordered a pool liner on May 28th. i purchased the liner for $269.00 with skimmer gaskets. Before I could...

LinerWorldStoney creek print pool liner

Stoney Creek liner. Poor seem mostly around the whole pool. It Has 3 visibly holes where seem are thinly seemed. Hardly any overlapping for strength. Is this normal? One side of pool leaky/wet on ground. It Only had a couple inches on a warm day that created this issue. Curious if you had any other complaints with this specific print? It was for a 30 round pool. Liner was purchased in May 2020. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

• LinerWorld's response · Jul 06, 2020

Hello, sorry for the late reply, this got missed in the pandemic. This design has been very reliable. If you have not had success, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] I will try to help as best as I can.

Thanks
                Dave
                LinerWorld Solutions Team

LinerWorldWinter pool cover - return policy

They advertise a warranty of 15 years implying good long lasting quality. But when you get the product, you find the quality is crap and the warranty is 90 days.

When I called to return the product, they said they would send me email instructions. Never happened. The return policy says 10 days which is pretty restrictive. But I called on day 10.

Then there is a 25% restocking fee for the privilege of being duped by their awful product and policies, and misleading product description.

I've learned my lesson. This cover will go in the trash, because that is what it is. I feel like I've been robbed.

Don't believe them when you read:

"We are very friendly and want to help our customers get back into their swimming pool without too much hassle."

They're not. Their goal is to dup you into spending your money and making it as difficult as possible to get the FULL refund you deserve.

• LinerWorld's response · Jul 06, 2020

If you would like a free cover this year and were not pleased with our process, then please e-mail [email protected] and I will try to get this right.

Thanks
                  Dave
                  LinerWorld Solutions Team

LinerWorldswimming pool liner

Purchased a 18x33 liner in May of 2017. It is August 2019 and the liner has almost completely faded and the bottom peeled causing the water to leak out as well as my sand. Reach out to Linerworld and was offered a discount of around $100. I'll be out more than that to get the liner replaced and filled back up with water. Very disappointed with their product. Attached a picture of the liner..

swimming pool liner

• LinerWorld's response · Aug 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your liner. Our warranty is a pro-rated warranty and you are in your 3rd season. Contact us and perhaps we can work out a better solution.

LinerWorldpool liner

P
                  We purchased a liner from Linerworld in July 2019. After the installers installed the liner it had a leak at the seams. We also found a 1/4 inch hole in wall of liner. These liners are not very good. I e-mailed with no response. You will out of cost of liner and the installation and money that you paid for water to fill pool. Do not waste your money on a liner from this company.

LinerWorldpool liner

I have purchased two pool liners from Diggers (Liner World)and both have only lasted 1 year before separating at the bead. I thought the first liner was just a fluke but having two give out the same way and they don't offer much other than some in store credit if you have a failure. I think this is some sort of scam that they know will generate return customers and it did once for me because I took the discounted sale and bought a second. The very first pool liner I ever bought was from someone else and it lasted great until my dog got in the pool and shredded the side. I don't know why these have not lasted but it sure appears to be poor products and a predatory warranty policy. I am posting to try and warn others who might be considering a purchase to stay away from these people.

• Updated by paulnay · Aug 19, 2019

The only way you could possibly make it right at this point would be to give a refund or even a pro-rated refund. Your team already told e you do not offer any sort of refund. Posting on here to try and seem like you have resolved the complaint is just more of the scam. If you decide to step up and refund a reasonable amount I will gladly acknowledge it here on the complaint board forum. If no one hears from me they know the real story. I am not buying another liner. Basically bought two in 2 years. Total out of pocket around $500 for two years worth of liner.

• LinerWorld's response · Aug 20, 2019

Can you please give me an order number and the name that's on the order, I am here to help. You can send the information to [email protected]

LinerWorldliner return complaint

Ordered a liner didn't show it processed so next day I ordered and all of sudden shows 2 of the same liners being shipped. Emailed them and informed I only ordered and want one liner. Two were delivered tried to return one of the unneeded liners and was informed I was responsible for 69.00 shipping. Rediculous when they sent 2. Any other company would send a free shipping label to return. Won't order from them again. I had used them in past but more.

LinerWorld — pool liner

Purchase a pool liner for my 24' round above ground pool. It has already faded out and began "shedding" which...

LinerWorld — ripped seam

Received a liner from LinerWorld. We had it installed by our pool company on Friday and within 3 hours, my...

Diggers Pool Services Linerworld — scammers

Do not and I repeat do not order any products from this company. AKA (Diggers Pool Services) (linerworld...

Liner Worldwrong size liner

I thought we were buying a liner for a 24'x52" pool. Liner arrived and will only fit a 24'x48" pool. Notified company who insisted it would stretch enough to fit and we must have installed it improperly. It is a unibead liner meaning it has a j-hook option. Well the J-hook doesn't work. The minute there is any water added to the bottom of the pool and you have warm weather ( which is what the company says you have to have in order to have the liner stretch) the liner will pull out of the j-hook. Well we installed it by our selves the first time and it failed. Liner came unattached and we lost the water that we had put in. That water ran out and washed out the cove that was in there so we needed more sand to replace it and start again. The next time we hired 2 installers from a local pool place only to have it fail same as it did the first time. The company still insists that the liner is the right size and nothing is wrong with the liner. They refuse to replace it with one that is an overlap or one that will not need to be stretched at least 4" in order to fit the 52" walls. They will not refund our money either as it is over their refund time. Of course we have been trying to put it in for 2 months now as we had to have weather over 80 degrees with the sun shinning. They are nothing but a rip off. To date we have put more than $800 into this new liner and still don't have a pool we can cool off in. I am very disgusted with them and will never buy anything from them again and if you don't want the headaches and cost, do not buy from them.

Liner Worldwrong size pool liner was sent to me

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY RIP OFF SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SELL POOL SUPPLIES

I purchased a new liner in the fall of 2016 to install when I opened the pool for summer 2017. They sold me the liner knowing it was suppose to fit a 24' x 52" pool that used a j-hook. It was made for a 24"x 48" pool and will not stretch the extra 4". They told us we didn't install it correctly so we then hired a professional installer and the had the same results. The liner pulls out at the top when you try adding water. When this happens the water runs out and washes out the sand cove around the bottom. We have been in contact with the company numerous times since 7/5/17. We have spent close to $800. trying to get the pool up and running with this liner that is too short. The company refuses to refund the money for the liner or replace it with one that will fit and they definitely will not reimburse for any additional costs like the loss of almost 10, 000 gallons of water, 2 loads of sand and professional installers as they insisted we had not installed it correctly.
                          I have tried attaching photos but it keeps saying the photos are too large to attach, also it will not allow me to add all the emails that have gone between them and myself.

Order # 65980