American Best Pool Supply Logo

American Best Pool Supply

Having problems with American Best Pool Supply?

American Best Pool Supply Customer Service Contacts

3900 Valley Blvd, Unit E
Walnut, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Best Pool Supply Customer Service. Initial American Best Pool Supply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Best Pool Supply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Best Pool Supply. Discuss the issues you have had with American Best Pool Supply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

American Best Pool Supply — Worst customer service

I ordered a pool light through American best Pool Supply and was told it would arrive before the date my...

American Best Pool SupplyInstead of taking care of the problem, they credited my card and sent my name to a collection agency

I purchased a pool motor from american best pool supply in CA. The motor they sent was defective, so I called customer service and was told by the representative that he could do nothing for me. He then hung the phone up on me, so I called my credit card company. The credit card company contacted American best pool supply and they agreed to take care of the problem. Instead of taking care of the problem, they credited my card and sent my name to a collection agency.

American Best Pool SupplyDefective Equipment, Will Not Honor Warranty

American Best Pool Supply was the worst company I have ever dealt with. I purchased a swimming pool heater and first of all it was not delivered when it was supposed to be. I had to drive 160 miles to retrieve the unit! I had technicians install the unit and it did not ignite. I contacted American Best Pool Supply and was told that the unit "needs more air". I had a total of 6 different companies attempt to get the unit working. I contacted American Best Pool Supply and left numerous messages. Finally, I was told that I needed to contact the manufacturer. That was a fiasco too, and needless to say, 4 months and $1, 500 dollars in technician fees as well as thousands of dollars in lost revenue, my credit card company resolved the dispute by cancelling my payment. Don't fall for the good prices. You will pay for it in the end.

American Best Pool SupplyFaulty product/Poor customer service

I purchased, via the internet, a replacement bag for my Polaris pool cleaner at the end of October, 2008. By April, 2009, one side of the velcro strip that holds the bag closed had pulled away from the bag, making it impossible to keep the bag closed. I contacted the company, explained the problem, asked for a replacement but have not gotten a response of any kind. I can't say that all of this company's merchandise is defective, but I can certainly say that their customer service is. I won't order anything from them again and would caution others to be wary of this company when it comes to ordering pool supplies and equipment.

• Fc
          fcgmc5 Aug 14, 2009

I also received horrible customer service from american best pool supply. I would never buy anything from them again. Beware of this company