Lincare, Tyler, TXcpap supplies

B

I have been using Lincare for my CPAP supplies for about 18 months. The supply warehouse in Florida has been great. They will give me as much information as possible, look up the status of my resupply order and do everything possible to help.

I have never dealt with a business like the Tyler, TX office. They have never submitted the required paperwork on time. My insurance company has approved every request sent from the Tyler office in a timely manner but they still do not complete the order. Currently, I am two months behind on my resupply order and the Tyler CPAP office will not even return a phone call. I started trying to resolve the issue for the failure to receive my November resupplies on 7 December. Today is November 19 and we still have not received approval from Tyler. I have been told that I would receive a call back the same day after the clerk received billing approval but no callback. The next day when I tried to find the status, I was told there was no one in the office with authorization to look up my account (it was 2:00 PM on a Thursday. I asked to speak to the manager, but was told he could not take my call but she would give him the message to call me back. No return call. I called back and was told my rep was at lunch and she would call me when she returned. No call back.

I finally went back to my Doctors office today and tried to get them to help me resolve the issue. They confirmed the clerk on the phone said they have not called me back but told her that it was still pending billing approval (the same thing they have told me for over two weeks.

I am shocked that there is no concern for customer service or the patient. I will go to the office on Wednesday if I have not received a response.