Menu
Home Medical Negligence and Deficiency Lincare Holdings Mask
H
Author of the complaint
5:35 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When I got my machine from Lincare, they had sent me a nose mask that would not even stay on my face. I went to Lincare, and they fitted me for a new mask, which seemed fine until a slept with it the first week. It was so tight that it started to cut my nose. I must put a band-aid across my nose so I can use it. And I get up every morning with my nose hurting. I dread even going to bed at night. Sometimes I only sleep about 4 hours a night. In the meantime, I called them and asked if they could give me a different mask. They said no because I had picked out this mask and my insurance would not cover a new one. I argued for a while with a lady on the phone and she finally said that they would send me a bigger mask because the other one was too small. When I called to see if they had shipped it out, they told me no because my insurance would not cover it. I told the lady on the phone that I had already had this conversation with the last person I had talked too, she said would send out a bigger mask. I was told that she should not have told me that because my insurance will not cover it. That I would have to wait six months. This is my first time using a C-pap machine and I had no idea what I was doing or that the guy could give me the wrong mask and that I would be the one that would have to suffer for his mistakes. This is a terrible thing. I wonder if other people have had this problem and how they can get away with doing this to people. Because of this I have had an unbelievably terrible experience with this new machine. The people that you talk to when calling are rude.

View 0 more photos