Lincare / Enteral Centralcustomer service

A

My son is a longtime lincare patient. He has received his formula, g-tubes and supplies from enteral central for years. I am utterly and completely frustrated by lincare and enteral central because their phone system does not work correctly. My phone rings, I answer, there is silence and then a beep letting me know they've disconnected. The same thing happens 10 minutes later. I call back and am placed on hold for 5 minutes then an answering service takes my number and tells me they will be calling back. Hahahaha the best part is this: they call me back, I answer, there is silence and then the disconnect beep.

What kind of half-arsed customer service is this? My son has 4 days of food left and I can't freaking get in touch with them to place his order.

• Ac
    Ackpjj Oct 18, 2018

Would not accept unauthorized email

• Ac

Subject: Supply order

Catherine henderson. Date of birth 9/6/1947

Address.322 Violetta Avenue. N Las Vegas. NV. 89031
    Supplies needed
    90 jevity 1.5, 30 ensure max high protein, 4 mic key 90 degree extensions, 3 mic key bolus extensions, 2pill crushers, 30 feed n flush bags, 1 2x2 gauze, 1 paper tape 1 mic key g tube button kit fr 20 3
    If there is a problem filling this order please have someone from customer service email me so I can respond as I have been trying since July to get this strait and having to by a lot of supplies on line which is getting very expensive. Thank you for your help in this matter. Phone [protected] but since I am speech impaired email would be best contact. [email protected]

• Ro
    Rob Jordan Jul 18, 2017

Please call US Med Express. [protected]. We are one of the largest home medical supply companies in North Carolina and we strive to have the best customer relations department in the industry. We will certainly help you with all of your needs.--Rob Jordan, General Manger

• Br
    BrightSyde Jun 26, 2017

Enteral Central Staff keep us on hold for over 30 minutes and when they do answer the call they're rude. They abuse the fact that we really on their supplies. If there is another company out there, let us know, we will be more than happy to accommodate Enteral Central by leaving.