Lincarebilling department

G

I ordered supplies last year around Nov. While I received the supplies in a timely fashion I am unable to get through to these people that the insurance company has already paid the bill in full. It was only after I had not received an EOB from the insurance company that I called Lincare local office. It was then that I was informed that they had not gotten around to submit the bill to my ins co. If I was responsible for this bill I would have paid it long ago. If you want to turn me into collections as you have threatened...go right ahead. I will show up at the law suit against you with proof that the bill was paid in full. Customer ID is 601-0157 and the invoice in question is BB7VXMFP.

• Gr
    Groundhog man Nov 07, 2019

Year 2018 Lincare was billing my tax free credit card set up from work for products I never ordered or received and then the card company would ask for receipts by the time Lincare relized ther mistake and sent the money back to the credit company the credit card was shut down because they never explained themselves to my card company and never produced any paperwork for there screw up. For the rest of 2018 I paid each month myself. 9 months went by no more bills and on 10/2019 I receive a bill for 450 dollars says I owe and a list of cpap rentals from 2018 and supplies . the worst part is because of the card being shut down in 2018 I got all that squared away and never ordered anything else for Lincare and will never. I called my insurance company and Lincare never put in any claims for those dates they are know asking money for and I got my card straight for my 2019 year with my money and Lincare took the 450 dollars for the 2018 year and it is for the 2019 year. I will let the IRS know what they have done . Lincare are a bunch of crooks and should nort be allowed to do business.

• Je
    Jerry Bosak Dec 05, 2017

Sounds about right. I received a c-pap on 9/29/17. They have STILL not billed my insurance company. I called local office in Omaha, NE twice in last 2 weeks and am only able to leave message for them to call me back. STILL waiting for call back. Called corporate customer support on 12/5 and they no nothing about service on this date. They say that the last date of svc was in 2016. They DO have my correct insurance as way back when I needed approval before getting the c-pap machine, Lincare submitted request to my insurance for pre-approval. I know this as I received written approval from my insurance company to purchase it. They must not want to be paid?? The left had does not know what the right hand is doing! Who knows when or if they are going to get around to billing my insurance?? I have met my yearly out of pocket deductible in 2017 so the only way they will get paid is if the submit this to my insurance. I have tried 3 times to get this straightened out to no avail. Lincare has all the information they need to get this taken care of and I am not wasting my time anymore trying to get this taken care of. Not going to be on hold for 10 minutes each time I call them either.

• Aj
    AJAA Smith Aug 02, 2017

This must be their practice - I was also informed that they had issues with billing my insurance and I had to pay out of pocket for the service. I have been trying to contact the 800 billing number for 2 months to get itemized documents for reimbursement. They are a hassle to deal with in regards to billing and the local office is so clueless. They have lost our service, we are using a new medical supplier.