The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lights of America — &5 Year Bulb& lasted 2 hours!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Here is what I wrote to Lights of America regarding a 3-pack of 60W CF Bulbs:
I bought one of these 3-pack of "Value Pack SDG&E) "5 year (CF) Bulb and the CRAP CF's didn't even last 2 HOURS!! I've tried 2 of the 3 in the pack and BOTH blew out within 2 HOURS! I no longer have the receipt, but I still have the original Blister Pack with one unused good for crap "5 Year (120 minute) Bulb". What kind of junk do you sell?? I want a GOOD replacement pack! Don't blame my lamp either, I put back in a Philips equiv CF bulb that is already 4 years old and it still works in that lamp!
More Lights of America Complaints & Reviews
- Lights of America - LED Flood Light
- Lights of America - Defective Products
- Lights of America - Scam and cheating
- Lights Of America 7200led - Bn - Defective product
- Lights of America - False Advertising Class Action
- Lights of America - Low Quality/Bad Warranty
- Lights of America - False LED advertised life
- Lights of America - Model 8045E-WH