Lights of America&5 Year Bulb& lasted 2 hours!

Here is what I wrote to Lights of America regarding a 3-pack of 60W CF Bulbs:
I bought one of these 3-pack of "Value Pack SDG&E) "5 year (CF) Bulb and the CRAP CF's didn't even last 2 HOURS!! I've tried 2 of the 3 in the pack and BOTH blew out within 2 HOURS! I no longer have the receipt, but I still have the original Blister Pack with one unused good for crap "5 Year (120 minute) Bulb". What kind of junk do you sell?? I want a GOOD replacement pack! Don't blame my lamp either, I put back in a Philips equiv CF bulb that is already 4 years old and it still works in that lamp!

• Valerie Aug 08, 2008

During the 3 months following the Live EArth concert I replaced nearly 36 incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescents, with 5 yr warranty, throughout the house.12 weeks later an indoor compact failed.I could not get a refund because I didn't have a receipt and a log for which compact went where in the house and outside.

Let buyers be aware of this.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices