Broward Factory Service Logo

Broward Factory Service

Having problems with Broward Factory Service?

Broward Factory Service Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 237 9700 (Customer Service)
3500 N 28th Terrace
Hollywood, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Broward Factory Service Customer Service. Initial Broward Factory Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Broward Factory Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Broward Factory Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Broward Factory Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Broward Factory Service — Dryer

To Whom It May Concern, We have several contracts with Broward Factory, live in Pembroke pines, Robert the...

Broward Factory Service — WORST service, left us with NO ac, didnt take care of problem, tried to interfere in other issues without reason, no apologies

BFS has some of the WORST service you can imagine. We had a broken AC or it wasn't working..called the...

Broward Factory Servicerude service, just bad...incompetent technicians

im not sure what is wrong with this company or the techs they send out to people. It is just a erally bad company it seems. Our AC wasnt working and yes someone came out right away...or soon. However, they couldnt' fix it because they didnt have this one part. The tech was rude adn weird...he was over an hour late and I had to go to work. Then the next day another tech came...he fixed the thing on the unit...but it still wasn't working after he left. It seems they don't want to do a thorough job or even care about people's situations. Then, after the tech left, the unit didn't work again and we called for emergency service-- they said they were too busy for emergency service and came out the next day. My unit miraculously had begun working...then, but my relative wanted it checked out anyway otu of fear tha something could happen again. Then, the same tech came, and claims everything was ok and he cleaned otu the drain line...or pipe. However, after he left-- there was this really nasty odor coming from it all. I later called the tech to ask him what the odor could be- he proceeded to rudely inform me "no one else has comlpained about an odor liek that and it cant be from the drain line"...really?? have to try to single me out as if my complaint or question was bogus...he was actnig as if it was impossible for me to be smelling something strange...or that i was weird or making it up-- again just stupid attitude. In the end he told me I could pour something down the drain myself to get the odor away. I said i smelled "metaL" and his response was "METAL FROM WHERE"???? he was just rude condescending and rude...no point in being so rude for no reason. I wasn't happy with the service or any of it...now my place smells like rusted metal or something or like ocean water and quite nasty. i can barely breathe in it... im not sure what they did but still their attitudes were just rude...they cant fix an ac and are incompetent and can't figure out what's wrong...then cause your house to smell like mold or something...just bad service and company...

• Ms
      Ms. PAPowell Aug 09, 2013

I have to agree with all that you've said, I am in Texas and today's temp is 103 and I had a tech come out because my a/c was not cooling. He was rude and not helpful at all as related to explaining what needed to be done in rectifying the situation. When I explained to him that I was not HVAC certified and he would need to be precise in his guidance, he clearly became irritated with me and then went on to tell me what was covered, what wasn't covered and if I wanted th work done, he would come back out and charge me full price for the work. The coverages are not clear as it relates to what is covered, what isn't covered, what the techs will do and what they won't do. This tech was clearly clueless because he was asking me about placement of the filters while I was asking the same question. I am going to ask for a refund as I just renewed my contract last Friday. I told him I just wasted $55 and he said it wasn't a waste, you got 2 lbs of freon put in the system. Well idiot, that wasn't the cost of the freon, that was the cost of the service call! I loathe BFS and hate I ever signed up with them.

Broward Factory ServiceWon't fix

We have a appliance service contract with Broward Factory Service. It covers plumbing repairs as well. When our hot water heater stopped heating the water like it used to, we called Broward Factory and they want to replace the hot water heater - and charge me and additional $500 for it! (a brand new hot water heater from Home Depot costs $380!).
    We previously had a problem with toilet running constantly. Called Broward Factory Service and they came and said that it was a special type of a toilet and they needed to order parts for it. They did this 4 times and still did not fix the toilet. We called a regular plumber and he fixed it in 20 minutes with parts that he carried in his truck.

Broward Factory Servicebait and switch

Rip off company. We signed contract with them for the highest level coverage. Three days ago our a/c broke. Sunday morning I placed a call to them. They promise that maybe on Wednesday (!) it will be fixed. In mean time they already charged us for emergency visit (not in the contract) $106.00, they wanted another $100.00 for the part (also not according to the contract). Classic bait and switch tactics making it worse by taking advantage of Florida weather which makes a/c repair a very pressing issue especially for elderly, sick people or families with little children ( our case).

• Me
          Mel Paul Dec 30, 2016

should have read your reviews before I signed up with them 2 years ago-
          I have had very few service reqests but evey on had a2-3 day delay in arriving and they only srvice my area in the afternoon 12 noon to 5 pm
          I recently called because my bathroom sinks were dripping--when the Tech arrived he said they do not have Moen parts-but if i contacted Moen and told the I was an original owner They would supply the faucet repair pats at no charge--the Tech had told me when Iget the part they would install it at no charge (as in the service contract--I called the service department to tell them I had the part and I was told there would be a charge of $89.98- I told them I only needed the free installation -I was then told there was no free installion and the cost would be $40 for each faucet--When i called back the office manager took the call and said the cost is $60. each--after a vocal exchange she said some one would call back--I am-still waiting--Avoid this company Mel Paul Boca Raton Fl

Broward Factory ServiceNo response to an emergency

I have a legacy contract from a previous owner that I renewed again with Broward Factory Service covering all appliances and plumbing. Yesterday, just before 8pm, I noticed water leaking from a tube under my refrigerator. It was surprising especially since I had not used the icemaker or water line over the last 15 months.

I called the Broward Factory Service but had to leave a message for them after dialing all the options for emergency service. Their answering machine stated that they would respond within the hour in the case of emergencies. However, as I post this, it has now been about 29 hours and I have not heard back from them about this service issue. Yesterday night, after waiting for them to call back, I had to call a plumber and pay money to fix the issue - something that Broward Factory service should have done since this was covered under contract.

Earlier in the afternoon, I called them to cancel the contract and a lady at the other end curtly informed me that they respond to emergencies within 24 hours (!) and someone would call me. It appears that their policy is to refund only a prorated amount after deductions and requests for cancellations must be made in writing. Quite fascinating that this comapny would enforce all other payment and refund aspects of the contract but does not care at all about their service obligations.

Broward Factory Service — Poor Service

I have had a warranty with BFS for about a year and a half. This is the third time I've called them...

Broward Factory Service — Failure to provide service

Notified Broward Factory Service about a very slow flow of water from the Kitchen faucett. Service man came...

Broward Factory ServiceStove Needs To Be Fixed

My stove stopped working on 10/23/2008. On 10/24/2008 somewhere between 9:18 am and 9:38 am I called and placed a service request. When the representative told me they would not be out until 10/27/2008, I advised her that this was unacceptable as per the apartment contract as long as I called before 10 am they had to come out that day. They came out on 10/24/2008 and claim that they had to order a part. On either 10/28/2008 or 10/29/2008, a service technician came out again and claimed that they had the wrong part. Now, we are on 11/04/2008. After my conversation with the nasty young lady at the Jacksonville office today at [protected], I have filed a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau. They claim the part is on order but based off the comments I have read on this website, I could be waiting a while. This is not the first issue I have had with them and as long as I live at this apartment it won't be the last. Their service will be one of the reasons I will not sign another lease with this complex.

• Ap
              Appreciative of Good Customer Service Apr 25, 2012

I have had similar experiences with Broward Factory Services. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Most of the customer service representatives tell you different things meaning you will get 5 different answers from 5 different people. Additionally, Jerry is very rude and nasty. Not to mention, I have been waiting for a dryer and AC part for over a month now. All these things speak volumes about a company. I would never recommend this company to a friend or colleague.