Light ExportsSent Wrong Product/No Customer Service

B

I purchased 10 bulbs for my Monogram Vent Hood. Light Exports advertised the bulb as 130v in several places on their web page but sent me 120v. I only purchased these bulbs because I was specifically looking for 130v. My "vent-a-hood" cost well over $4, 000 and calls for a 130volt bulb NOT 120volt. For most fixtures there is no "real" difference between 130v and 120 volt, so they are interchangeable; but not in a high end vent hood. Monogram specifically states for their Ventilation Hoods to use a 130volt. The vent hood bulbs are extremely hard to find locally so, out of desperation, I bought locally a 120v and the bulbs blew in a few weeks. Anyway, I called the customer service number for Light Exports and NO ONE will ever answer the phone. Its all a contrived sham. Finally, I emailed Light Exports and ask them to call me for I had a problem. They jerked me around for a week going back and forth on emails. This is an untrustworthy company and you will NEVER get to talk with anyone and they will not resolve the problem. They advertise one thing and sent me another (of lesser quality). I just made a dispute with my credit card company and I'm sure they will take care of my issue.