Lifeandhome.comScammed by Life and Home company

L

I purchased something from this website and was not satisfied with the quality, so I contacted Life and Home and asked for a refund. I sent the item back and paid for the return shipping (they refused to give me a return label) and later they contacted me and said that they got the product back and promised I'll get my refund within a week. Week was too long and that seemed strange, but I decided not to panic. One week passed, then another one and there was no sign of my money. I tried to contact them but they did not reply. Terrible!