LICHFL Financial Services Logo

LICHFL Financial Services

Having problems with LICHFL Financial Services?

+91 222 217 8600 (Head Office)
+91 332 212 9984 (Eastern Region)
+91 802 296 0502 (South Central Region)
+91 522 261 5218 (North Central Region)
+91 404 005 2227 (South Eastern Region)
+91 112 884 4270 (Northern Region)
+91 444 211 1096 (Southern Region)
+91 222 269 3675 (Western Region)
+91 755 406 3115 (Central Region)
+91 612 947 2874 (East Central Region)
Maker Tower-F, 13th Floor, Cuffe Parade, Maharastra
Mumbai
India - 400005
Area Offices

Regional Offices

Eastern Region
Hindusthan Building., Ground Floor, 4, C. R. Avenue, Kolkata - 700072, West Bengal

South Central Region
15/1, 2nd Floor, Hayes Centre, 1st Floor, Hayes Road, Bangalore - 560025, Karnataka

North Central Region
1st Floor, Jeevan Bhavan -1, 43, Hazratganj, Uttar Pradesh - 226001, Uttar Pradesh

South Eastern Region
2nd Floor, Krishe Saphire, Sy № 88, Madhapur, Hitech City Main Road, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana

Northern Region
Jeevan Deep Bldg, 2nd Floor, 10 Sansad Marg, Delhi - 110001, Delhi

Southern Region
Harrington Chambers, Block C № 30/1a, Abdul Razack I Street, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015, Tamil Nadu

Western Region
Jeevan Prakash, 4th Floor, Sir P. M. Road, Fort, Maharashtra - 400001, Maharashtra

Central Region

P.B. № 24282, Safat -13103, Kuwait - 24282, Kuwait

UAE
102, Baituti Building, P. O. Box 60793, Karama, Dubai - 697931, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

stay away from lic housing finance ltd

I have applied for home loan transfer from hdfc to lichfl after confirmation from lichfl indore that the interest rate will be 8.75%. So I was interested in switching from 10.5% of hdfc to 8.75% of lichfl but when I submitted the processing fee of rs. 5512 to lichfl then they given me loan sanction letter in which it is mentioned that roi after 3 months will be plr-2.75% current plr of lichfl is 13% so my effective rate would be 10.25%. All the communication from lichfl to me was verbal & now they are not refunding me my processing fee which I feel has been taken fradulently by hiding facts about correct interest rates. I have done some mails enquiring them before application in which I hv mentioned rate 8.75% and my interest only if this rate is given to me for this I got verbal confirmation and was told to submit processing fee again commiting to refund if loan is not taken by me now I don't want to switch on 10.25% interest rate and lichfl is telling not to refund it. An agent of lichfl is also involved along with lic officers is also involved in my loan transfer processing who has cheated & taken the cheque of processing fee in favour of lichfl. Now he's telling that the amount is with lichfl so you take ur processing fee directly with them & lichfl is telling that they can not refunf the processing fee as being non refundable. Kindly guide & help me getting the processing fee and please put my query in your website so that others are not get cheated by lichfl. My loan file no is 215354.

• Su
    sunita jain Apr 24, 2011

your empoly is fack he is member of bjp party present at a ward parsad
    name - prashant khowal
    father name - gulab chand
    post branch - alwar ( rajasthan )
    manager - ajay pal singh
    please i wait for your action
    shakti

delay to deliver of policy

Dear sir/Mam, My name is K.C.Gupta, and i have an lic policy of Lic [Ajmer mandel]. the policy ha...

premium not deposit by agent

Dear Sir,

I am Nitendra Kumar from Jaipur. My father had bear one life insurance policy from one of LIC Executive (Name of Executive is: - Akhilesh Tiwari).

My father's policy no. is [protected] and my father name is Shri Prahlad Kumar. We had given 2 premium amount in cash to LIC executive for Rs. 20000/- for deposit (10000/- for each premium). 1st premium due date is 30-March 2007 and 2nd date is 30-march 2008 but in LIC statement only one transaction showing on date 30-march 2007. 2nd premium didn't deposit in LIC by executive.

We had received both premium slip from executive but 2nd premium slip misplace at our end.

We are trying to contact them but we can't find those person. Her contact no. also not reachable.

We are the middle class family and only we know that how to deposit our premium in our policy.

Please find attached 1st premium slip for the proof of policy which is recvd by us from those executive.

Our contact number is +[protected] / +[protected].

Waiting for your response.

Warm regards,

LIC Debai Branch

DEBAI (UP)

Dear sir,

Sub: Redemption of my husband LIC policy no [protected]

It is to inform that my husband original LIC policy no [protected], was submitted to you branch on dated 28th Jan 2010 for redemption along with death certificate and required document. But till date we have not received its payment or any information from your end. For my medical treatment we need this money urgently. In view of that it is requested to check up at your end and advice the concern for its early payment on the following address. Reply waited.

URMILA MAHESHWARI

MOB +[protected] +[protected]

• Pr
    Prem Prakash Prasad Oct 01, 2010

Sir,
    My self Prem Prakash Prasad ( 311/51Z ). My father Lt. Mr. Kunj Bihari Prasad, who is die on 1/1/2004 in PGI Chandigarh during treatment. His Pol. No. 540346351, I have inform LIC Gomia ( Jharkhand ) branch on 29/1/2004 & claim with full hospital documents on 26/8/2008 ( Delay due to Bring hospital document from Chandigarh one year & rest due to our branch & DO also ). Unfortunately client's agent was myself.
    In Local branch Gomia I have make lot of complaints. But no result.

I have also follow in Hazaribag Branch but result is still waiting.
    Please help !
    Thnaks ! & hoping very soon result !

Prem Prakash Prasad
    Mob 9308685200

mentally harssement in loan sanctioning

Dear Sir, I had applied for home loan for an amount of Rs. 500000/- from Jalandhar branch of LIC HFL...

fraud by lic agent and lic person

Dear Sir/Madam

Myself Raju kumar, At:-Kalyanpur More Nohta, Fatuha. I have already discussed I sending the mail that you required please take the action against this.

I have complaint against your agent named Neeraj Kumar, Father name is Krishna Prasasd, Village: Bakipur Gorakh PO: - Fatuha. Code:-021015 · This person is doing fraud against me since 1 Year.· I have taken a policy from Neeraj kumar before one year. That time I have Paid 15000 to neeraj kumar by cheque & remaing amount is already paid in cash. They tell me that I paid all amount in a our single cheque, because lic did not allow partially cheque and cash for a single payment.· After one month they tell that I have continue your policy I means you are insured by lic.· They give me Recipt of payment and a details of our policy, my Policy No:-[protected].· They tell me you have paid every year your premium amount.· This time I am going to paid the premium and found that his cheque is disowned and I am not insured this period. · Document aginst this: Bank Statement Receipt of LIC Status Report of LIC Calls recording Between Raju kumar and Neeraj kumar All Document are presented by me when you required.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
Raju Kumar
Mob:[protected]
Policy No:[protected]

• Pa
    pariharjs May 18, 2011

My name is Jitendra singh and I was plan to take two LIC policy about Rs 30, 000pa and other for my wife(about Rs 6000 to 70000) but LIC agent having code (0035423D) and DO(9418) cheated me.

The list of document that I provided to LIC agent are given below :
    1) two Blank cheque(358615, 358616) account payee.LIC agent told me that I would fill the amount.
    2) One Date of Birth Certificate (High school migration)
    3) One PAN Card photo copy
    4) One Photo.

LIC Agent (0035423D) signed me more than two, when I asked LIC Agent why is it so, they told me that LIC announced a new scheme which is the combination of many policies and this plan required more than one form and many signatures.Policy date was 10-Feb-2011

After more than one month (20th march 2011) when I did not received my policy receipt and my company order me to submit your investment detail, I called LIC Agent(0035423D) then I got my policy receipts and bonds by hand not by registered post.
    But I was surprised to see that I got 16 Policies instead of 2 policy bonds and I registered these policy no to my LIC acount where 16 policy were of same table and two policies were from different table.All Policies are listed below:-
    Policy No Amount
    235212373 3097.0 (Nominee Daughter)
    235212374 1905.0 (Bond Not Received for this policy) (Nomniee Daughter)
    235212375 2918.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212376 2560.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212377 2439.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212378 2327.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212379 2228.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212380 2138.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212381 2055.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212382 1978.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212383 1910.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212384 1847.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212385 1789.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212386 1735.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212387 1689.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212388 1648.0 (Nominee Daughter "Pragya")
    235212307 5975.0 (Wifes Policy "Shikha Singh")
    I saw that LIC agent and DO break down one cheque(358616) into 16 parts but according to LIC rule not more than four or five policy can be made by one cheque.I don't understand how they do that but i understand that they cheated me.

Sir, when I was not satisfied with that I told LIC agent, please surrender all 16 policies and give me only two policies but they told policy surrender duration has been over and now your money will not be returned back and threaded me do whatever u can against me.

lic agents fraud

>beware from lic agents fraud

Hello,

My lic policy no. [protected] has done by lic agent rahul srivatav (agent code: [protected]) without my knowledge and without my permission.
My mother policy no. [protected] has been completed last year this agent meet me and tell that he will done all paper work I have trusted him and submit the
Papers after signing by my mother as tell by him
He also take my sign as witness (as told by him but used this sign to make a policy [protected])
He deducted amount 12701rs. 1st premium amount from my mothers mature policy [protected] which completed last year.
I have face one of the worst life experience from lic agent
I am not going to depositing single rupee in this policy
Because I cannot trust on such company whose agents are doing such fraud
If you wan't to maintain goodname of your company then such things should not happen
Because one such customer tell lot more other persons and also
Tell his experience on internet and on newspaper website and on blogs websites
Which is very bad for your company reputation.

I have also meet the branch manager at that time for policy cancellation
But he did nothing.

Ravi shankar saxena
Ph no. [protected]

• Va
    Vasudevan K P Aug 23, 2009

1.How is signed in the blank forms without filling in full?
    2.The Agent didn't took his money and he is arranged a new policy
    3.LIC wouldn't do any wanted mistake to any body.
    4.How LIC can issue new policy without filling the proposal form with signature?
    5.We don't know what discussion held in between Mr.Ravi Shankar Saxena and the Agent
    6.How he can use the word as Lic Agents are Fraud?
    7.The agent named Rahul Stivatav is wright or wrong? we don't know. But, Mr.Ravi Shankar Saxena has no right to comments on all LIC Agents.

anki Aug 23, 2009

i agree LIC and its agents are big frauds

• Va
    Vasudevan K P May 22, 2011

if one agent done mistake is it applicable to all agent and LIC?. who give comments as " agree LIC and its agents are big frauds ", who must give the relevant evidence. If the complaintant has evidence, he must take legal action against the concerned agent. If not, he is not a right person to blame entire agent and LIC.

VASUDEVAN K P

• Pa
    parashuram Sep 13, 2011

There are many LIC agents who regularly commit fraud and get away with it due to the implicit support of their D.O s and possibly their office. I have met with the same tacit indifference which many others have met in a similar occassion. If LIC wants, it can easily mark and eradicate these agents which it doesn't want to be done and thereby becomes a party to the crime. When the more of the lot seems to have rotten, it seems not too illogical to tag the agents or even the system in which they flourish as being essentially corrupt.

• Di
    dinesh kumar shukla Jan 30, 2014

Dear Sir,
    I was contacted by an LIC agent Mr. Bajaj on phone who told about a policy of LIC of India which was single premium policy. After listening details provided by him, I agreed to take three policies for me, my wife and my son for 17000rs, 17000rs & 67000rs respectively and gave him chqs for same. Later on when I asked him for policy documents he told me policy nos 117201415, 117201385 & 117201382 in name of Dinesh Kumar Shukla, Sudha Shukla and Ashish Shukla but never gave me policy documents rather he kept on promising me that policy documents will reach me soon . Finally when he stopped answering my calls, I contacted your office and was told that policies issued to me are not single premium and I will have to pay premium for 15 years.
    In above circumstances I request you to look into the issue and refund my money with intrest as neither you sent me policy documents nor gave me chance to review policy offer gave by LIC of India against my hard earned money, which was obligatory as per IRDA norms. I request you to act on my application earliest and inform me action taken by you so that I may decide future course of action on this very matter
    Regards.
    Dinesh Kumar Shukla
    phone no.:- +91-8005190052
    address :- h.no. 2078, behind raj shree palace, sultanpur U.P. pin code:- 228001

processing fee

I applied for floating rate home loan of 26 lakhs in LICHFL on 14th June, 09. I was asked to pay processing fee of .5% loan amount out of which I was asked to pay Rs 6113 + service tax of 10.36% initially. Then within 10days, my loan got sanctioned. But before disbursement, LIC launched fix o float 8.9% 3 years scheme, so we decided to switch to fixed rate scheme and now LICHFL is asking us to fill a new application and pay the same amount again.

We insisted that the loan has not yet been disbursed so why we need to pay the fee. But LICHFL is not hearing to us.

I am frustrated about this. LICHFL should consider the customer sentiments too.

Resolved branch manager-dubai

Branch Manager -Dubai

i am a customer as well as a policy holder. most of my family is a customer with LIC . i had availed a loan from LIC 4 years back, i always have problem with the poor customer service they provoide.anyway i have a serious compaint to be reported against the branch manager MR Prasad in LIC housing fianace dubai . i will be short, this morning i called to speak to a girl by the name subangi, to ask on what was happening to my request which i am been following up from 2 months ( loan closure statement) with teh jogeshwari branch & dubai branch (2weeks back)& she transferred my call to this manager . he bluntly said to me that he is doing a favour on me by follow up, which he hasn't done anything.if he would have done any type of follow up i would surely have solved my problem, the next statement he says that i have taken a 5 lakhs loan from LIC but it seem like a 5 crowds loan was taken by me & i am the pathetic customer he has come across.let me clarify that if this is the statement LIC manager can bring up, then its better the customer's of LIC know that taking a loan from this fianance company is the biggest mistake one could do.

Also i had availed the loan from LIC dubai & hence as a customer i should follow up with Dubai, they have to help me ...Mr prasad says that once the loan is disbusted from there, the power of attorney has to be taking the trouble of follow up ???i just want to know from LIC authorised person that is this a right customer service once could find in LIC hosuing fianance

this is the 2nd time Mr Prasad corresponded with me like this & this time i will surely not tolerate it.

• Ra
    raj1234 Jul 29, 2010

Empoyees who came from parant company to to Dubai to provide service they never fullfill thier duties.If manager is not fillfilling his job how thet other staff under him performs.

I have seen almost in all India represent compnies in Dubai will see similar attitude.They do beacuse no one can go complanit in INDIA.That is thier dare.

I alsi expericed similar situations whrn delaing with them.They are comming here to Enjoy not to work.

ANILKUMAR,S,NAIR Nov 20, 2011

Sir
    I was a policy holder from 1996 in LIC. But last one year my policy will be discontinued, due to the agent mistake, now I contact the LIC office Trivandrum through my friend, They want me direct to the office, but I cant to go their this year, Plase help me to continue my policy
    Thanks & Regards
    ANILKUMAR.S.NAIR
    00971 50 5760 861
    [email protected]

not recived the mature ammount and monthely pension cheqe

Dear sir

I had pession policy no.-[protected].
I had not recevied my mature ammount(59, 377.90) and pession cheques per month rupees(496.30) for this policy for the date of [protected] financial year.
May pls arrange the delivery of my pension cheques for this policy no. - [protected] from LIC OF INDIA.
BEST REGARDS
BHARAT SINGH
SHIWALIK APPT. BLOCK- A, F- 11
CANAL ROAD, KISANPUR.
DEHRADUN, UTTRAKHAND.

agent has took excess cash from me

This is to let you all know that excess cash of rs.4711/- has been taken by mrs. Alamelu (lic agent) from me and she has not returned back the amount took by her till date.

It would be great, if any one could help in getting it from her.

Thanks,

Raj.

medicals

I am a lic policy holder. I have 9 policies of lic when I worked in india. Now since I am an nri I had to undergo some medical tests for nri. Now the medical tests reports tell that I am over weight. I am 81 kg and quite healthy. When I had taken the policy there were n number of agents explaining the benifits. Now no body to help me. Now the agent is asking me to reduce the wt and send a medical report from muscat. I am frustrated and has applied for cancellation of all 9 policy which I had for 5 long years in india. I will not recommend this lic to any body.

Chandra Dev Jan 10, 2011

Sir,
    It is submitted that the inconvenience towards the customer of the LIC, it has been observed that the several branches of the LiC changed their Office from one place to another but the addresses of the branch does not update on the Internet website. In this connection there are two numbers of cases in my notice :
    i) The address of the tank road Karol Bagh, Delhi has been shited to opposite the Liberty Cinema but no information has been pasted on the previous address, which was verbal informed to the office of the LIC situated opposite Liberty Cinema.
    ii) I personally visited the branch of C-4/86, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi has been shifted to another place but it shows on the website at the previous address till now on the website of the LiC.
    Keeping in view of the above it is therefore requested to issue the instructions to the concerned officer to rectify the such type of information on the website of LIC immediately so that the customer may be avoid from the inconvenience.
    It is inconvenience for the undersigned that I have wasted the precious time and energy to search out the proper address of the LIC.

• Dr
    Dreams2Reality Oct 23, 2011

Hi Mr. Pramod,
    this is in response to your complaint dated 28th feb 2017. did your problem got solved. If not, pls give me the policy nos so that I can give you some inputs.

loan cheating

LIC Housing Finance issued a Loan Sanction Letter to me for 17,00,000 and even before the disbursement of any...

very poor service!

My lic policy matured in march 2007. It was expected that lic would take advance action to settle, but after one month i chased and they wanted a form to be filled. I collected the form local office and submitted. I followed up with STD calls to hyderabad where my policy stands. There was no action. I spoke to the branch incharge Mr.Goud. He promised resolution. After one week i followed up he regretted that he forgot about the request as he has to handle some other important work.

I have written mails to regional head and divisional head but there was no response. I called up the central complaint no at Secretariat who promised resolution but no effect. Very poor service!

• Ra
    Rakesh Trivedi Aug 05, 2008

Dear Sir,
    Since last two years with several complain to LIC
    still i am not getting my original LIC policy
    Branch No. 922, Policy No. 902842493
    D.O.C :- 08/01/2007 & i am paying regular my preium Rs.5325/- Yearly, but still i am not getting my original LIC Policy Document

Rakesh Trivedi
    (M)9269455771

• Pr
    PRAWIN Sep 20, 2009

I am a client of LIC market plus.It was said in premium receipt that units alloted would be intimated saperately, but I have not got any information regarding allotment of units since opening of policy.I
    submitted applications in written to send my account status on my e mail id, but no action was taken
    yet.I also requested to send me customer id to see my account status, but no action was taken
    yet.Details of my policies are given below:-
    1.MARKET PLUS-POLICY NO.537329017, Premium Rs.20000, AGENT-05657531, DO-000086
    2.MARKET PLUS-POLICY NO.537016982, Premium Rs.10000, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    3.LIFE INSURANCE-POLICY NO.535351819, Premium Rs.1128/half yearly, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    4.LIFE INSURANCE-POLICY NO.535932868, Premium Rs.5147, AGENT-00856515, DO-0000962
    NAME-PRAWIN KUMAR
    PERMANENT ADDRESS:S/O SHRI GANGADHAR JHA, NEW COLONY, IN FRONT OF REAL PUBLIC SCHOOL,
    SHERPUR CHOWK, P.O.-M.I.C.BELA, MUZAFFARPUR(BIHAR).PIN-842005.
    PRESENT ADDRESS-PRAWIN KUMAR, Q.NO.1032 D, RAIL COACH FACTORY, HUSSAINPUR,
    KAPURTHALA(PUNJAB), PIN-144602.
    Mob.No.-9417710957
    E-Mail [email protected]

chauhan.ajay34 Apr 08, 2010

dear sir,
    i have before that time thrue these complaint board . but there is not any answer to me?
    i one more repeat my complaint that my father lic pension chaque2010 has not received to till date. please solve my earlyest this proublum.
    i have alredy complaint to that matter last five days.
    details are:name: heera lal chauhan
    pension policy no: 1043
    annuity no: M0102283

thanking you
    heera lal chauhan

delay and inefficiency in handling policies

I am a lic policy holder (policy no: 39197ssss) registered at the vaikom branch, kottayam (dist), kerala. I...