LICHFL Financial Services Logo

LICHFL Financial Services

Having problems with LICHFL Financial Services?

+91 222 217 8600 (Head Office)
+91 332 212 9984 (Eastern Region)
+91 802 296 0502 (South Central Region)
+91 522 261 5218 (North Central Region)
+91 404 005 2227 (South Eastern Region)
+91 112 884 4270 (Northern Region)
+91 444 211 1096 (Southern Region)
+91 222 269 3675 (Western Region)
+91 755 406 3115 (Central Region)
+91 612 947 2874 (East Central Region)
Maker Tower-F, 13th Floor, Cuffe Parade, Maharastra
Mumbai
India - 400005
Area Offices

Regional Offices

Eastern Region
Hindusthan Building., Ground Floor, 4, C. R. Avenue, Kolkata - 700072, West Bengal

South Central Region
15/1, 2nd Floor, Hayes Centre, 1st Floor, Hayes Road, Bangalore - 560025, Karnataka

North Central Region
1st Floor, Jeevan Bhavan -1, 43, Hazratganj, Uttar Pradesh - 226001, Uttar Pradesh

South Eastern Region
2nd Floor, Krishe Saphire, Sy № 88, Madhapur, Hitech City Main Road, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana

Northern Region
Jeevan Deep Bldg, 2nd Floor, 10 Sansad Marg, Delhi - 110001, Delhi

Southern Region
Harrington Chambers, Block C № 30/1a, Abdul Razack I Street, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015, Tamil Nadu

Western Region
Jeevan Prakash, 4th Floor, Sir P. M. Road, Fort, Maharashtra - 400001, Maharashtra

Central Region
Ii Floor, Asha Avenue, Z-1, Zone 1, M P Nagar, Bhopal - 462011, Madhya Pradesh

East Central Region
8th Floor, Western Wing, Bsfc Building, Fraser Road, Patna - 800001, Bihar

Kuwait
P.B. № 24282, Safat -13103, Kuwait - 24282, Kuwait

UAE
102, Baituti Building, P. O. Box 60793, Karama, Dubai - 697931, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LICHFL Financial Services.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 19, 2018

LICHFL — housing loan

I am sivakumar from erode I have asked the lic agent for a construction loan with lic office they referred a...

Jan 24, 2018

LIC HFL — loan application no [protected]

I have applied for loan at LIC HFL office Belgaum on 11-12-2017. Loan application no is [protected]. Till...

Belgaum
Jan 05, 2018

LIC Housing Finance — housing loan

I had taken a home loan from LIC in 2015 for which I am paying ECS of 24573/- and now I got a message from...

Jaipur

LIC HFL — close loan dated on 05 oct 2017 registry not received

Dear team, I have closed the home loan 05 oct 2017 but I have not recived the orignal sale and doc. My...

LIC HFL — home loan emi issue

sir, this is for your information that I have taken a loan amount of 1155000 in Sep2017, Application/Loan...

Kolkata

LIC Housing Finance Limitedcomplaint against lic housing finance ltd

This complaint is against LIC Housing Finance Ltd., Jogeshwari Branch, Mumbai.
I had availed Home Loan (A/c No. [protected]) from the branch in January, 2014 and there had been many instances where they have given wrong commitments, mis-communications & faults by their entire team due to which I had to suffer huge financial losses, huge inconvenience & mental trauma.
Even after multiple mails, personal meetings at their branch with their branch manager/team, none of my grievances/complaints were resolved. Therefore, I was bound to transfer my loan to SBI on 10th September, 2016.
Still none of my losses are compensated, which are listed below :-

* Reversal of Processing fees for providing documents on time - Ms. Manisha from their Sales team committed that my processing fees would be adjusted in my subsequent EMIs, but I never got any reversal/adjustment.

* Reversal of Additional amount paid for not activating ECS properly – I have provided the ECS mandate form & Blank signed cheques, still they didn’t deduct my EMIs regularly even after I provided additional signed cheques. One day they debited amount using the blank PDC cheques issued by me, which was Rs. 6, 624 more than my EMI amounts and that too without any prior intimation.

* Reversal of additional interest paid for increasing interest rate to 11.45% from 10.10% without any intimation to me & deliberate delay in issuing me LOD for transferring loan to another bank – They never informed me that they have increased my ROI from 10.10% suddenly to 11.45% and only when I visited their branch to check my more EMI is deducted, they told about this and asked me to give a request with a cheque of Rs. 1, 150/- to underwrite and change the ROI to 9.95%. Also, they deliberately delayed my LOD and took 33 days to issue me the same. I had to face huge financial loss due to this.

I have already suffered huge losses due to LIC HFL’s mis-commitments, faults & miscommunication plus huge inconvenience & mental trauma, which is a much more amount.
I have all written mails for all the instances and have communicated times to LIC HFL, I fear they would not compensate me and also further deliberately delay release of my original documents.

I would like to make this complaint reach to higher authorities & regulators so that I don’t have to suffer more & make them pay heavy compensations for all my financial losses, huge inconvenience & mental trauma, so that they can learn a lesson for their mistake no any other consumer is suffered like how I have suffered.

- Amit Kr Gupta

LIC HFL — not providing my original list of documents

I have requested for the List of Original Documents from LICHFL. I have paid an amount of rs562 through...

Pune

LIC Housing Finance — not disbursing sanctioned amount

Hi Sir, I have taken housing loan from LICH in december 2013 from Bhoapl(MP Nagar) branch, My loan no i...

Bhopal

LIC Housing Finance — fraud promises and interest rates provided by agent and bank

I have taken 15 lac loan from LIC Housing finance, Agent and bank told me that your interest rate would be...

Pune

LIC — forget the lic agents, didnot expect this from lic staff!!

Forget the lic agents, didnot expect this from lic staff!! I took a policy precisely one year back, 1st...

Delhi

LIC — cheqe issued but not recieve

Sir, my name is arti mishra and I have a lic policy which policy no. is [protected] I want to tell you that my...

Lucknow

LIC HOME LOANlic home loan unauthorized charges

I applied for a Loan for 10 Lacs LIC HOME LOAN. As soon as they asked i immediately submitted all the documents and waited tolerantly for it to be approved, which they said would take 8-10 days max. But, every now and then, they came back asking me for extra docs, which I had already submitted. The LIC Home Loan Agent ripped me off by taking some money for handling charges. I was told I would be charged somewhere around 1% of the loan amount as processing charges. But to my surprise, I have been charged more than 2%. I tried to contact the LIC Home Loan branch, but all the phone lines just goes ringing and are never answered. Finally when I spoke to them, I was told that it was their mistake, but they didn’t know how to reverse the transaction or the amount. At last, I received the Sanction Letter and the EMI mentioned in it is different from the amount that I signed for on ECS form. I have given up now and have lost all my tolerance by dealing with them. LIC HOME LOAN WORST Experience.

lic home loan unauthorized charges

• De
        deeraj38 Jul 05, 2013

Dear, i have face same problem with LIC HOME LONE, i have also submitted the all document but still they are asking again for the document..

• Yo
        yogesh43 Jul 06, 2013

I also faced same issues with LIC home I got WORST experience with LIC home when I have booked a 2BHK flat in month of FEB 2012.

• Ho
        hoshna12 Jul 08, 2013

really worst experience with LIC HOME LONE. They are not providing the service to customer...

manojkumar45 Jul 10, 2013

Hi people, really same thing happen with me also when i went to LIC HOME LONE ...

• De
        deerendra3 Jul 11, 2013

Don't believe on LIC HOME LONE, Please make sure before Going to LIC HOME LON, because once you get cheat then you can't do anything...

• Je
        jeevanlal9 Jul 14, 2013

Dear Sir or Madam, I have had cheat by LIC HOME LONE . It is a fake and fraud company...

• Ca
        cartik6 Jul 15, 2013

Dear All, I want to inform u all that LIC HOME LONE is totally fraud, you can't get any type of LONE from the LIC HOME LONE...

LIC Housing Finance Limited — horrifying experience lic housing finance limited

Hi, You might have heard or seen many positive and good reviews about LIC Housing Finance Limited. But I...

LICHFLbeware of lichfl - never trust them with your dreams

Based on my experience with lichfl, I can tell that it is one intitution full of lethargic people who do not want to work and helping you with anything at all is the last of their preferences. First of the agent gave me incorrect information about prepayment before I tool the loan when I raised it with him on reciving the documents, he and the branch manager behaved so innocently as if they didnt know what happened. The manager, with a mischevious smile told the agent, 'aise mat kiya karo customer ke saath' and thats it. This is least of the issues. When I took the loan three years back they offered me the loan at 9.25% and in less than 1 year raised it to 10.25 and another 6 months down the line to a whooping 11.65%. The staff is incredebly incompetent, rude, shameless and uncooperative. Just recently I got a post from them saying that emis hasnt been paid for xyz months and surprisingly nothing on the mail except the account number was correct, the emi amount, nothing. Shocked, I immediately checked my accounts and saw that everything was in order, mailed them atleast about 10 times but got no response, called them and got nothing but the 'most shameless excuse that govt banks and fin corps throw' - "server nahin chal raha, kal phone karna", "abhi server nahin chalega to hum kya kare". This went on for 5 days before they told me that it was a charge applied to my account since one of the cheques I issued to them for prepayment had some signature issues and they sent me a emi missed notification. Complained so many times asking clarification as to how am I supposed to know that theres been such an issue and if the intimation I get is missed emi, no response till today. They keep telling all customers to pay prepayment charges knowing full well that nhb (National housing bank - parent body governing all housing fin corps) has abolished all prepayment/closure charges. Also nhb has given a directive to all hfcs to ensure that existing customers should not be charged a higher rate of interest as compared to new customers but this is a directive clearly ignored by lichfl. Not to forget small requests such as address changes, contact number change for which I had to request in written about 5 times and complain for it to happen (Even that done, incorrectly/incompletely). I havent come across such shameless set of people as these guys and feel sorry for the state of affairs in the coutry where such people with no sense of accountability or responsibility flourish on tax payer money. Must also mention that though these people have official mail ids none of these are being used, they use gmail not realizing that a public mail service can and must not be used for communicating to customers as such communications can be sensitive and privacy of data remains an issue. Worst experience ever. Shameless jokers.

LIC Housing Finance Ltdregarding raising of interest rate and outstanding statement

Sir, i am having housing loan account No [protected] (loan application no 20315069with LIC Housing finance Ltd Calicut since 2004 and paying EMI regularly without any fine. But regret to inform you that they are taking interest to send Statement of outstanding account. At the time of availing loan interest was only 8% and now it is 11+. Outstanding amount showing in the
        challan is not update. They are increasing interest rate and arasing year of repayment without my consent . Kindly look into the matter and do the needful Rajan K Nambiar, Mobile No. [protected], Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

• Dh
            Dhanaraj S.P. Nov 27, 2009

I am having Housing Loan A/c No. [protected] with LIC Housing Finance Ltd. I have been repeatedly asking for statement of account since inception. I have not been favoured till date.

I have also prepaid the orginal loan four times, so far. They are collecting 2% penal charges for prompt payment of dues.

• Rr
            r razdan Dec 06, 2010

pls. let me whom to approach for verification of LIC loan against Land / HOUSE booked / mortagazed

• Sh
            sharma gaurav Aug 04, 2014

sir i have taken the loan lichfl in agra...its too long tym, bt they are nt doing sention the loan...day by day m coming to ofice bt there is no result what shul i do?number is 4961.

LIC Housing Finance Ltdfalse committment and no acknowldgement recd for mortgaged papers

Dated: 22.07.2012

Dear sir,
          Ref: file no [protected]
          I have received home loan sanction letter on dated 21.03.12 with conditions of assigning of all exisiting policies. I had immediately called mr subhash dhanawade [protected], and discussed that I will not be able to assign any of the policies as already discuused earlier, I wanted to surrender all policies. Mr subhash is from lichfl, thane area office. He had confirmed he will get this done and I dont have assign any policies.
          Thereafter when the demand letter receipt from the builder, things did not happened as he committed. Ultimately my disbursement payment was neither processed nor they intimated the same. Later I have received a call from builder and I came to know, by this time I had no other option but to surrender my wish and assign all policies as the payment was long due.
          The validity of sanctioned loan was incraeased and finally the disbursement amount was paid to the builder.
          Now after three weeks, inspite of regular follow up I have not received the acknowledgement of my 3 lic policies assigned, neither received any receipts of my payments to lichfl, nor the loan agreement copy.
          Only because of false committment by mr subhash, the disbursement payment was delayed. But inspite of all this I had to assign my policies. Still no response from mr subhash or thane area office for acknowledgement copy of 3 lic policies assigned, no copy of loan agreement received, nor any receipts recd of payment towards lichfl.
          I have also handed over the pre emi cheque of rs 8016.00 dated 13.07.12 drawn on hdfc bank by 07.07.12, but still the cheque is not cleared.
          Request your help for receipt of 1. All money receipt, 2. Acknowledgement of lic policies surrendered, copy of loan agreement and status of pre emi cheque.

Thanks and regards
          Gautam soni
          File no. [protected]

LIC — non receipt of survival benefit for money back policy

Hello LIC India Officer, I am one of the of affected customers among millions in India of LIC of non...

LICpremium payment

Headache of taking ulip pension- I this 21st century LIC is still servicing as per 10th century methods. I have taken ulip=pension plus of LIC. Before of the unlimited payment options on this policy my premium payment delayed every quarter .When other companies have credit card /online options /netbanking options - Our gr8 LIC still haven't started this facility for the ULIP- new generation policies.If you go through the premium options you will find how many payment option and they have . Moreover ECS will only considered if you have one policy through that particular. I'm staying away from my home state . This is making life difficult and policy lapsed. Is that LIC wants . try the option of complaint registration and it wont work on their website .

LIC Jeevan Anandcomplaint against lic agent (mr. pravin singh)

I, Neetu Goyal, Policy Holder No. [protected] and my friend, Poonam Verma, take LIC Jeevan Anand Policy in Aug'11. Mr. Pravin Singh associated with LIC Branch 127 offered discount of Rs.2593/- to me and Rs. 2600/- appx to my friend on first premium for the LIC Jeevan Anand Policy. He told me and my friend two valid schemes of either avail discount on first premium or 10% discount on every year premium for 10 yrs. We opted for first option and he issued us discount vide cheque no. 666607 of PNB Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi branch to me from his personal account ensuring me and my friend (Poonam Verma, who also take policy) to lodge the cheque as soon as the first premium cheque got cleared from our respective accounts, His both cheque got bounced on 23/09/2011 due to insufficient funds. He cheated me and my friend and did not return money of appx 5200/- of both of us till now (24/12/2011) even after regular calls and follow ups. He always gave illogical reasons or something all the time. Now he stopped attending our calls. His supervisor Mr. Jitender Kumar is also loophole and not helping us except making false promises from last 3 months. We never expect such a fraud from LIC Agent and helplessness from onroll employee of LIC like Jitender enrolled in Vasant Vihar Branch (Sol 127). False promises were made and after that they may be cheating ‘n’ number of customers in same manner. Now almost 5 months have passed and we did not receive our money back till now. Please do the needful to arrange something to get our money back and strict action against Mr. Pravin Singh and Mr. Jitender Kumar so that such kind of thing never happened to other customers of LIC, ultimately destroying the image and brand of LIC also having associations with such kind of agents and employees.

LIC ULIPduplicate bond not issued

I (Gulshan Shaikh) policy owner of LIC ULIP plan had purchased in march-2009 Policy number: [protected], the original bond was not sent to my address. Hence I happen to submit the request for a duplicate bond on March-2010 in K.R.Puram Branch-Bangalore, its has been over a year now and I have not still received the duplicate bond. By end on this financial year I will be paying off all the premiums with NO BOND of the same to claim.
                The branch employees says that they were limited addition binds and the Stationary for same is NOT AVAILABLE.

Kindly take some action and help me receive my ULIP Bond.

Regards'