LICHFL Financial Services Logo

LICHFL Financial Services

Having problems with LICHFL Financial Services?

+91 222 217 8600 (Head Office)
+91 332 212 9984 (Eastern Region)
+91 802 296 0502 (South Central Region)
+91 522 261 5218 (North Central Region)
+91 404 005 2227 (South Eastern Region)
+91 112 884 4270 (Northern Region)
+91 444 211 1096 (Southern Region)
+91 222 269 3675 (Western Region)
+91 755 406 3115 (Central Region)
+91 612 947 2874 (East Central Region)
Maker Tower-F, 13th Floor, Cuffe Parade, Maharastra
Mumbai
India - 400005
Area Offices

Regional Offices

Eastern Region
Hindusthan Building., Ground Floor, 4, C. R. Avenue, Kolkata - 700072, West Bengal

South Central Region
15/1, 2nd Floor, Hayes Centre, 1st Floor, Hayes Road, Bangalore - 560025, Karnataka

North Central Region
1st Floor, Jeevan Bhavan -1, 43, Hazratganj, Uttar Pradesh - 226001, Uttar Pradesh

South Eastern Region
2nd Floor, Krishe Saphire, Sy № 88, Madhapur, Hitech City Main Road, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana

Northern Region
Jeevan Deep Bldg, 2nd Floor, 10 Sansad Marg, Delhi - 110001, Delhi

Southern Region
Harrington Chambers, Block C № 30/1a, Abdul Razack I Street, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015, Tamil Nadu

Western Region
Jeevan Prakash, 4th Floor, Sir P. M. Road, Fort, Maharashtra - 400001, Maharashtra

Central Region
Ii Floor, Asha Avenue, Z-1, Zone 1, M P Nagar, Bhopal - 462011, Madhya Pradesh

East Central Region
8th Floor, Western Wing, Bsfc Building, Fraser Road, Patna - 800001, Bihar

Kuwait
P.B. № 24282, Safat -13103, Kuwait - 24282, Kuwait

UAE
102, Baituti Building, P. O. Box 60793, Karama, Dubai - 697931, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LICHFL Financial Services.

Complaints & Reviews

LIC India Health Plus Policynon-receipt of health card after 2years of policy commencement

LIC Health plus plan (policy no. [protected]) in favour of myself (Rup Narayan Ray) and my family commenced on 24th Nov., 2009 with yearly premium of Rs. 21000/- and next premium (Nov. 2010) had also been paid. But I am yet to receive my Health card which is very essential for claim and settlement. Through my LIC agent and myself lodged complaint in this regard. But nothing has come up till date. I can't think of such disgusting services from leading insurance service provider of the country. Can anyone suggest me the solution?

LICHFLloan scam experience

I want to share my experience with LICHFL. Since the project was not approved with LICHFL, Ram babu suggested me that he will take care of this case on individual basis. When I asked if LICHFL has verified all project documents and individual loan are possible then he assured me that I don’t have to worry. He gave so many lame excuses but I was not able to understand one thing that after 5 months of processing time they came to know that they can not give loan for this project. This whole incident caused me the wastage of time, money and efforts I put in the processing. I wanted to share my LICHFL experience with everyone so that nobody else will suffer the way I am suffering.

LIC HFLecs excess charges issue: loan a/c no [protected] and file no 663157

Dear sir,

I have a loan account running with lic hfl that I had availed from chandigarh area office. My loan a/c no [protected] and file no 663157. I had problems in enabling the ecs for the same. And I have to pay the fines caused due to wrong data filled by lic hfl personnel.

I am trying to get the ecs done from my citibank account of delhi region. The micr code of citibank delhi area is [protected]. But lic hfl officials in chandigarh says as the loan account is in chandigarh they are using the micr code as [protected] for the debit request. I am not sure whether it should work or not. Also I am not convinced with the reason for using micr code as [protected] while the actual micr code for my citi bank account in delhi is [protected].

Kindly let me know the valid reason for using different micr code and not using the one linked to my bank account.

As per lic hfl, my ecs request has got rejected from the bank. They had not given me any reason as they say as per there system the reason specified in miscellaneous.

As I am unaware of the same, lic hfl had levied a penalty on me due to late payment as well as ecs bounce back charges.
      They are levying me that penalty again for the subsequent months.

Also I like to know. So is it right to put the debit request again with same details and penalize the consumer for ecs rejection 2nd time.
      Is it not violation of ecs debit procedural guidelines, section 6, sub-section (Iv), part (C).
      Please guide me the way forward.

B/r
      Rajiv
      [protected]

P. S.

Ecs debit procedural guidelines, section 6, sub-section (Iv), part (C) that states :-
      Since this facility would be generally used for regular collection of dues from its
      Customers, it will be the responsibility of the user to ensure that the items returned by the
      Destination banks with any one of the reason codes 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 indicated in
      Annexure-vi are not resent / re-presented without carrying out the necessary corrections
      After obtaining the correct details from the destination account holders / destination
      Banks. Sponsor bank may obtain an undertaking from the user in this regard before
      Forwarding the input data to the ncc / clearing house.

LIC/Future Plusin suffund fund

dear sir.
        i am sep kannan portblair .surrender my ulip policy no 614846388fo future plus dt04/03/2011. issue cheque no [protected]
        dt 08/03/2011for rs50481/-.i deposit chaque sbi a/c no-[protected]. and repali me insuffund fund lic.
        inform brance manager is not carefull.
        i need for monney urgently

LIC Housing Financenot processing the loan

I've applied for a housing loan about three months back. They told me that they will process it withing twenty days. They took two months for event given me the sanction letter. Still the processing is not completed. We have been waiting for legal clearance. Builder have submitted everything a month back.
          When I call, they keep on saying that they will process it today. But still now they didn't process it. Now they are not even picking up the calls from me.
          Can I get the processing fee back from them?

LICulip plan

Date: 15th may, 2011
            Subject: COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DELAY FOR THE RETURN OF MONEY.
            Respected sir,
            I Nand Kishore Garg (policy no: [protected]) have taken an ulip plan policy on 14thmarch 2005 from Roopnagar Branch of LIC Delhi and have paid a premium of RS.30000 one time premium. On the same date I have taken the same policy for my wife Mrs.Renu Garg (policy no.[protected]) of same amount i.e. Rs.30000.We have surrendered that policy in 14th March 2010. We have not got the money back yet.
            The computer of respected department of lic is showing wrong ulips due to which my amount has been decreased to RS.35 only that is not possible. But the same computer is showing the correct ulips for my wife policy and her amount has increased to RS.63000 approximately.
            The case is pending from last 1.5 Years from March 2010 To May 2011. We have fulfilled all their demands and documents but still we have not got any satisfactory answers.
            We have submitted following documents:
            1) Bond Policy
            2) Bank Statement
            3) Policy D.O.C
            4) Policy Surrender Form
            5) Passbook Copy

I have visited their office many times at least 50 times. I have also talked to the Manager Mr. Mahesh Chandra and his respected staff member Madan Lal. I had regularly been calling in their department and they have been delaying my work. I feel very disappointed because of the delay and inefficiency of my work.
            Mr.Arya Divisional Officer of LIC is not responding to our complaint and making new demands at each call. I am very disappointed from him as well.

I have submitted all my documents and I am not having any other document now to fulfill their demands. Please consider all my problems and take some strict action against it. Kindly help me get back my hard earned money.
            LIC should mean what the say. Jeevan ke saath bhi jeevan ke baad bhi.

Thanking you
            Nand Kishore Garg (policy no: [protected]) Renu Garg
            (Policy No: [protected]) (W/F of Nand Kishore Garg)
            SU-167 Pitam Pura,
            Delhi -110034
            Mobile No.[protected]
            011-[protected]

LICnon payement of maturity

Respected Sir,
              With due kind, informing you that, I have an LIC policy of number [protected] and its maturity was on feburary 2011 has not yet recieved even after complaining so many times, I have not recieved any responce from the respective authority (LIC of India, Delhi-II, branch-11 D).I have experinced this many times from this same branch in many matters.They used to dealy the things when I approch to them for a help.
              If I didn't get my maturity within a week, I have plan too file a case regarding this matter in the consumer court against LIC of India.
              So please look into this matter immediately.
              GEORGEKUTTY CHACKO

MAHESH VAID Apr 05, 2012

Dear sir,
                  I am holding a lic policy at bangalore division 1 K.G road branch. my policy no. is - [protected] which has matured on 2/3/2012 but i have not received the claim amount. and the response of the lic employees is unacceptable. they are not giving the right detail with the cheque being misplaced by them.the cheque no. is 706140 dated 28/3/2012.
                  so, kindly take immidate action and release my maturity amount.

Thanking you
                  Rames.G. vaid

LIC Endownment Plus Policynon receipt of policy bond - and non reply for my complaint thereon.

My complaint (appended below) is yet to get redressed. absolutely no reply even acknowledgment from the pattukkottai branch for the queries raised by me.
                On solicitation of one of your officials/agent I submitted the proposal for endowment plus policy for rs.150000/- (rupees one lakh fifty thousand only) during the last week of december 2010 with all the documents as advised by the agent/your officials of your pattukottai branch.
                I have received the first premium receipt on 22.12.2010. the policy number was mentioned in the receipt as [protected].
                I waited for a month and informed your officials about non receipt of policy document. I was informed that the policy is ready and will be dispatched soon. I had made several calls to get the stereo type reply from your office.
                Hence I preferred to lodge complaint through your portal (complaint no. 323586) regarding non receipt of policy documents. pat came the reply that I have not submitted the income proof, hence the proposal is pending and a letter to this effect is sent to me on 18.3.2011. (I am yet to receive the letter).
                I this connection I raised few queries and sought clarification regarding
                (1) why this mandatory requirement was not informed to me while I submitted the proposal?
                (2) why the corporation took about 3 months to inform about the deficiency/inadequacy of the documents submitted by the proposer that too after the customer lodged a complaint?
                (3) even if I assume that the documents submitted by me are inadequate and my proposal is pending for want of salary certificate, why your officials/agent keep on informing me that the policy is ready and will be handed over to me in person/by post?
                (4) what is the normal time taken by the corporation to inform to the proposer, about the deficiency/inadequacy of the documents submitted with the proposal?
                (5) whether this norm is followed in my case? if not why?
                (6) when the 15 days look in period starts?
                The reply given to my complaint no. 323586 failed to clarify my points.
                I request you to reply me at the earliest.in this connection, I have to inform you that I reserve my right to withdraw from the proposal without any cost and with interest at 12%p.a., to me and also to claim adequate compensation for the mental agony suffered by me for the past 3 months in this regard.
                I look forward for an early reply.
                Thanking you,
                Yours sincerely,
                K. ramaswamy
                F-1 ranga flats, ramani nagr ii street, thanjavur 613 007
                Mobile: [protected]
                Unquote
                Lic still thinks... they are monopoly???

LICnon payment of policy

The customer service in lic is of level better not to speak about it.The prepared chq was kept pending for a week because branch head of haldwani branch could not get the mail including chqs despatched through the staff. and kept pending for ten days for want of repairing frankling machine.
                  On 18.11.2010 the documents of the insurance policy no [protected] in the name of mr varun sahaney were sent to chandausi branch(district)Moradabad due tofamily’s financial problems. The chandausi branch neither acknowledged nor paid any heed to our follw-up. By this E-mail I am finally reminding u 2 plz release the premature payment.
                  Incidentally I would appreciate that Rajendra nagar Ghaziabad branch was quite helpful and advised to use form no-A-3807, F-5074, and the indemnity bond for duplicate/payment in lieu of the lost insurance policy.the signature of the insured were verified by the sr br manager bank of baroda mr sk luthra stood as indemnifier.
                  Plz look in the matter and arrange early disposal of the case.
                  Thanks
                  Varun sahaney.
                  Email: varun.[protected]@yahoo.com

LIC Market Plus Plan 181,Growth fundI filled up form of single premium and lic have cosidered as multiple premium

I have invested rs:10, 000 in lic market plus, growth fund, plan no:181, policy number :[protected]. I filled up proposal form in single premium and b.o. office has entered plan as multiple premium. this I came to know after 2 years when I approached b.o. office to know surrender value. they said my policy is under red. paid-up and policy is under yearly mode.

I have shown the proposal form which was filled by my agent and presented to them. according to that they have accepted that as per your proposal policy should be under single premium. but b.o. office has not taken any steps till now. they are not replying to any of my mails which are send to lic official mail address of crm.

I am tired now and stooped all investment in lic and telling all my friends/relatives not to invest money in lic. I don't trust lic now. neither they are informing present nav value nor informing about due amount.

I have very good experience with reliace ulip plan. they are sending statement every 6 months and I am aware what is nav of my investment.

I have send many mails '[protected]@licindia.com' but still not getting any reply.

Can anybody help me?

LIC Housing Financecheating by increasing the floating rate

I had taken a loan for Rs 14, 00, 000/- for a housing loan in Aug 2009 at interest rate of 8.75% floating. The organisation first lures gullible salaried class employees of middle class, by saying hassle free loans through their well networked agents. They will fix a loan with some teaser rates i.e low rate. Then after some time say two months, they will increase the rate to like in my case to 9.75%. Then by Jun 2010, the interest changed to 10.25%. Imagine SBI keeping 8% fixed for a year and then 9% fixed for next two years, for a loan taken during the same time. So, this is absolutely cheating by the organisation.

Shame on the organisation for living on the hard earned money of gullible middle class people.Nodoubt, the organisation's top man was caught in some corrupton case. May all those think tanks behind this strategy be punished with lack of mental peace, marital dis harmony and ill health.

And to counter the government, supporting this organisation, i dont find taking a bribe/ hiding income wrong.!!!

I want to complain to someone of this injustice. somebady mail me details at [protected]@rediffmail.com

LICcomplain against working of agents... lic

I am a policy holder from Mumbai. While starting the policy the agent came over and was very quick to complete all formalities. After the first year of collecting the cheques for the premium he slowly shifts his base office from mumbai to some other place and doesnot even care to collect the cheqs. I enquired from other agent whether they would deposit my cheq as I and my husband are both working. But the others refuse saying that "Even if they deposit the cheque the commission would go to the first agent only". So I have to take a leave every month to deposit the cheques or else the policy would lapse. Why are you'll having such a system wherein you'll don't have any control over the agents...they are getting their monthly income in teh expense of the customers... can't you'll have a system wherein yearly you'll ask the customers whether their agent is still stationed with them or not (as the agents might come over and just show their presence in your office- without you'll knowing what hardships we as a customers are going through. Kindly look into the matter and try to solve the same in teh interest of the esteemed customer...looking forward with a positive note

sandeep rai Jul 08, 2011

i m sandeep rai and i facing many problems for taking lic payment. Branch of lic office 10 Bharat Base Building Darysganj New Delhi 110002 and Phone no. [protected]/3 every person is curupt for his job and specislly for Mr. kuldeepof accounts department . i allready share this problem with manager but NO Result. My payment is only Rs. 709 but this process is running between 2 month and i cant belive for delaying .

my policy no. [protected]
                            Name pushpa gupta

i request for do something .
                            if you can do.

Thanks
                            Sandeep rai
                            [protected]
                            sandeep.[protected]@live.com

LICHFL Home Loanlichfl home loan is nightmare

I want to share my experience with lichfl. You can experience the extreme of unprofessionalism in lichfl offices,

Specially the office at "the plaza, s. F. 15, m. G. Road, near iffco chowk, gurgaon".

Let me start from beginning. One day a lichfl agent named (Ram babu) approached me if I am looking for home loan. I

Recently booked a under construction house in "lotus floor" and this agent might have got my refence from builder.

Since the "lotus floor" project was not approved with lichfl, ram babu suggested me that he will take care of this

Case on individual basis. When I asked if lichfl has verified all project documents and individual loan are

Possible then he assured me that I don't have to worry and also gave me the number of area manager mr. K. K. Sharma.

I talked to mr. K. K. Sharma and he also told that lichfl is granting loan for "lotus floor" project on individual

Basis and I can start loan processing with his branch.

I agreed and asked ram babu to collect required documentation from me. When rambabu came to meet me first time, his

Attitude was very unprofessional. He asked me to sign the application form (Without filling the details) and he

Said he will fill rest by himself. But I insisted and filled applicatiopn form by myself.

He took my papers and almost disappeared. After around more than one week he requested for more documents and when

I asked why he is asking for those so late, he gave me some lame excuses like he was busy in his own dlf flat

Booking. Anyways I gave the documents he requested for and waited for loan sanction. Normally loan sanction take 5

-7 working days but with the greatness of this agent it took more than a month to get loan sanctioned. Everytime I

Use to call him, most of the time he used to disconnect the call, few tmes he told that he will call me later and

Never call and sometime he use to say that file is under process.

Final after around 1.5 months of giving documents loan got sanctioned and now the time came for loan disbursement.

This guy never gave the list of complete documents needed for loan disbursement, he used to tell me the documents

Needed in bits and pieces. Anyways I arranged all documents and gave it to him. He told me that now he will take

Care of legal verification which again took more than a month. Finally after three months he said now disbusement

Can start. He told me that he need to buy some stamp paper for which he need rs1000, I gave money to him. He

Purchaged stamp papers of cost rs.160 (Twrs50 and three rs20).

Finally he made one big file with empty stamp papers and many loan related agreements. When I asked him why

Stamp paper are empty and what does each loan agreement states, the he said that I need not to worry. He suggested

Me to sign all documents and he will fill those later. This was suprising because this was the first time in my

Knowledge when somebody asked me to sign on blank stamp papers.

I took the help of one of my friend to fill those empty stamp papers and loan agreements and then submitted the file to lichfl with all original documents. It was already 4 months of processing and I was still waiting for loan disbursement. After around 15 days when I enquired about the status they told me that come changes are required in legal report. This took another one week and then ram babu assured me that another one week and loan will be disbursed. I waited for two weeks but nothing happened. I went to lichfl office and I found that my file was still in gurgaon area office with no negative remark from back office.

When I asked status of disbusement to branch manager k. K. Sharma, he said that lichfl can not disbuse the loan for this project. He gave so many lame excuses but I was not able to understand one thing that after 5 months of processing time they came to know that they can not give loan for this project.

This whole incident caused me the wastage of time, money and efforts I put in the processing. I wanted to share my lichfl experience with everyone so that nobody else will suffer the way I am suffering.

• Yo
                              yourgurgaon Oct 10, 2011

KK does not work without. you pay aroung 1% of the loan. You can get it done in 1 week. LIC sarkari hai bhai ..

LIC/Jeevan Saralpolicy not activate

this is shailendra mishra, i am working with Network 18 ltd.
                            i was join with lic jeewan saral last march 2010, but today jan 2011 policy not activate.
                            So my policy no:- [protected]
                            Agency code:-[protected],
                            D.O.:-3048033
                            I am calling per day but agent person is not pick up phone.
                            plz see this problem and fullfill this problem
                            Other Wise I will go to Consumer Act.

Regards
                            Shailendra Mishra

LICpolicelasping of my police

I lapsed my LIC police .My police no is [protected] .I have already payed all premium before date but our 94b branch sholapur not update this payment in my police account also lapsed my police when i revival this police on 5th oct 2010. Due to this i lost my 1 year premium.They have taken 266 rs without inquire. I paid my premium in dcc bank javala.
                              Details are given below
                              Due date premium bank date
                              sept 2009 1312 dcc javala chalan no [protected]
                              dec 2009 1312 dcc javala chalan no [protected]
                              march 2009 1312 dcc javala chalan no [protected]
                              june 2010 1312 dcc javala chalan no [protected]

Sanjay K. Gupta Dec 04, 2010

Sir,
                                  I have individual mediclaim policy no.152605/48/2011/26
                                  policy issued by City Branch Office of Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd. and TPA was M/s Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
                                  15/5, Mathura Road, Faridabad

The Policy covers the medical risk of myself, my wife and my two dependent children. The policy is about 10 yrs old and since then no claim has been lodged in this policy. This year my son Siddharth Tapadia was hospitalized for treatment of jaundice with Bhargava Heart Hospital and Intensive Care Unit Nursing Home, Ujjain on 12.08.2010. The intimation for the same was sent by fax on 14.08.2010 to Raksha TPA Delhi office as their Indore office fax no. was not working. Since then more than four months have elapsed after submitting all the relevant documents but claim has not been passed yet. Rather they have started irrelevant queries.
                                  Firstly they have said that the intimation for hospitalization was not sent in time and therefore claim cannot be passed. In response to this I have submitted all the proofs of sending intimation along with fax
                                  acknowledgement generated by the fax machine after sending paper to the designated no. as OK report.
                                  There after they kept quite and then send letter asking for certificate of continuation of policy which was also send to them by e-mail by city branch of Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. immediately . After that nothing
                                  happen for one month when I enquired from Insurance Co., they informed me that the building in which office of Rakha TPA is situated is hit by fire and though the office of Raksha TPA is not affected by fire but their working has been totally disrupted. Hence it will take some time. After few days some Executive of Raksha TPA, Indore called on me on Phone stating that they are processing my claim very soon.However again by letter dated 01.12.2010 they have again ask for certificate of continuation of policy which is already been sent on 27.10.2010 by e-mail. All these working clearly indicates that they are not interested in settling my legal and valid claim which has been lodged well withing prescribed time limit for which proof were furnished to them.The third party administrators asked for all the relevant papers within 7 days of discharge from hospital whereas the post hospitalization treatment upto 2 months is permissible as per policy. Further the certificate of continuation of policy is given by the insurance co. and not by the claiment and despite that the Raksha TPA is asking the same from me repeatatively. This certificate is not required for the treatment of jaundice at all.This clearly indicates that they are not interested in paying the claim but harassing the public at large.
                                  This kind of attitude of third party administrator are creating bad image for insurance co. also and insured persons are suffering because of this TPA's who just want to earn the money and not concern about the well being of the public at large. This complaint is to bring to the notice of all the third parties of
                                  harassment done by TPA's and problem faced by the public at large and to ensure the receipt of claim money as well compensation for mental agony and financial difficulties faced

LIC Housing Finance Limitedarrogance of an employee

Hi,

I have a loan with LIC Housing Finance Limited. I have given an ECS request to debit the EMI on 14th of every month. The EMI was coming on 15th of every month and the amount was getting deducted without any problem as I used to keep the amount from 13th end of day. This month, to my surprise, the EMI came on 12th morning itself and got returned as there was no money when it came. However, I put the money in the afternoon on 12th and found in the evening that I had been charged Rs. 276 as ECS return charges. When I spoke to ICICI, I understood that the problem was with LICHFL. When I mailed LICHFL there was no reply. Then, I called them and spoke to one of their employees. I just couldn't tolerate her tone. Being in an industry that respects customer like god, it was a horrible experience. She just said, "We have initimated all customers. If you have not received it, I can't help it!". But, the arrogance is disturbing me. Then, I spoke to their Area Manager. He also sounded very helpless. I know I should not expect any decent behavior from a government employee that has rotten in that position. But, how do we make things better? I am helpless. Is there any way out? Can we complain this to anyone that could help us?

Regards,
                                Bharathiraja

LIC Money backfraud by the agent

Dear Sir,
                                  I had purchased a policy through an agent of LIC last year and submitted the payment of premium by cheque of Rupees 13318/- to the agent. By mistake of some one the cheques was returned by our bank whereas funds was available in my account at that time. I can show you the account statement My bank has informed me for returning of check. In the meanwhile I had received Policy no. [protected] dated 28/2/2009.
                                  I asked to the agent pls collect the cash from me and deposit to LIC. He has collected the cash from me and after few days I told him for receipt then he again handed over me an other policy bearing same number and said this is your policy and previously is canceled due to check returned.
                                  Now this year when I go for payment of premium officials asked me that this policy has been canceled due to non payment. I repeatedly calling him but he is avoiding the calls and asking to hand over him both policies he will see.
                                  Pls help me in the matter
                                  Anil Tiwari Policy no. [protected] (two policies of the same numbers) [protected]@usa.com
                                  Ph: 91 [protected]

LIC Bima Gold Policy No 453395301non receipt of money back from lic bima gold

Dear Sir,
                                    I am Biplab Dhali a member of LIC of India . My Present address is 872 Light Regiment (Army), Pin-926872, C/o 56 APO. I have a LIC Bima Gold Policy No [protected] at LIC of India Kalna Branch, PO+PS- Kalna, Dist Burdwan (WB), Pin-713409. My policy hase mature for a Money Bag for Rs 7500 on12 Jul 2010. I have been send my application for Money bag of Rs 7500/- vide Regstry No EE-902253850IN from 957 FPO on 28 Jul 10. Cheque of Rs 7500/- has not received by me till date . You are requested to insrtucted the LIC of India Kalna Branch please.

non receipt of money back from lic bima gold

LIC Health Plus Planclosing of policy

My policy No. [protected]. I have submitted all the details asked by you for the claim. But there was a regret for the claim reimbursement. Inspite of many phone calls and mails, there was no response from your side. So I decided to close my policy account. I have paid three instalments of Rs. 9000/- each (total Rs. 27000/-)
                                      Pl. refund my amount paid which is a heavy amount for us. Atleast respond to this mail to [protected]@yahoo.com or call [protected].

Rekha Harikrishnan

• Ve
                                          velayudhan Sep 07, 2010

It is better to deposit the amount in some Co-operative banks other than running after these blood suckers

LIC, Health Plus Planenclosures missing in the policy bond

To, Date: 23 Aug’10
                                        Customer Relation Manager,
                                        Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) division office,
                                        Near Mayfair building, hazratganj,
                                        Lucknow -226001

Sub: Enclosure missing in the original LIC policy bond

Dear Sir,

This is to inform that I had taken LIC’s Health plus policy no. [protected] on 31-Dec-2009. I have only received the cover page of policy bond and other necessary enclosures that include details of “disease / injuries covered under the plan, procedures for claim & other necessary information” are missing. The policy is taken from Mohanlalganj, Lucknow branch.

I have informed several times to my LIC Agent, Mr. Mritunjay Pandey regarding this. He has enquired the same from the concerned branch officer and found that enclosures had been missed to be attached in the policy bond. I had several times done the enquiry since last 4 months but nobody at the Mohanlalganj branch is bothered and neither had they taken any corrective actions to provide me the missing enclosures.
                                        Thus, I am finally requesting you to arrange the missing enclosures and get them dispatched to my residence at the earliest.

Policy No. [protected]