Liberty Tax Servicedid my taxes very wrong

I paid to get my taxes done by Mitch's employee. I was to get a refund. I got a letter from the IRS, and the IRS had to totally re do my taxes to correct them. I called Mitch at Liberty Tax service and he said he would refund the amount he charged me and then he never paid. I went in to discuss the problem and he said he would re do them, but as I told him, the IRS already corrected their bad work so why did I need him to re d0. He was very rude and lied several times. I would not recommend this tax preparation sevice to anyone. They do not appear to have the up to date knowledge to prepare taxes. I never got my refund he promised me twice. BEWARE OF LIBERTY TAX service in Renton off Carr Road and Petrovitsky.

• Ce
    centralia liberty Sep 23, 2012

As a franchise owner of Liberty Tax --I stand behind every return that is prepared in my office and the written policy. It is unfortunate that all tax professionals working for Liberty don't have the same interpretation of the policy. Customer Service is the number one concern for me as it should be for all Liberty's. Headquarters can help just email or call them.

Christina47 Apr 18, 2011

Thanks to everyone who warned about this agency. I was trying to find a reputable location that I can trust. I called the location to ask a few questions and the person on the other could barely understand me and I could barely understand her. She did not sound interested in my call or inquiries. I thought maybe I might be able to find someone different there; but, the posts here confirm that I will be going elsewhere. THANK YOU for saving me some time, everyone!

• 1h
    1hangon Apr 12, 2011

Words to remember LIBERTY TAX = IRS AUDIT
    Tell all your friends if you like the IRS crawling all over your business, then have them do your taxes.
    I can smell Law suit...

• Wa
    want taxes done rigjt Feb 16, 2011

Yeah right you guys don't gurantee anything I did my taxes there on 1_27_2011 was unsatisfied and am still going through channels to het it resolved

• Li
    Liberty Tax Customer Care Mar 31, 2010

seattlesigns123,
    We appreciate you reaching out to us via complaintsboard.com. Liberty Tax Service makes customer service our priority which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Please email us directly at [email protected] and we'll be happy to investigate your complaint. In your email please include your name, your phone number, and the office location (street, city and state).

Kind regards,