The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Service — did my taxes very wrong
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid to get my taxes done by Mitch's employee. I was to get a refund. I got a letter from the IRS, and the IRS had to totally re do my taxes to correct them. I called Mitch at Liberty Tax service and he said he would refund the amount he charged me and then he never paid. I went in to discuss the problem and he said he would re do them, but as I told him, the IRS already corrected their bad work so why did I need him to re d0. He was very rude and lied several times. I would not recommend this tax preparation sevice to anyone. They do not appear to have the up to date knowledge to prepare taxes. I never got my refund he promised me twice. BEWARE OF LIBERTY TAX service in Renton off Carr Road and Petrovitsky.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees