Liberty NationalSick and tired

This company needs alot of help !!! I was employed with liberty national in georgia and tennessee for over a year and it was the worst company i have ever been employed with first off i got a call one night around 9:00 p. M from a manager from liberty national i was exited at first cause i was seeking employment and needed a job like yesterday i didnt even begin to wonder why a company would be calling me for an interview at 9:00 p. M so all gunhoe about it i wnt an hour away from my home for an interview without even interviewing me i was told i was hired and the charge for my temporay license would be taken out of my first pay check then i was told from a company that said they have thousands of leads that i needed to make a list of 100 people i know to call to practice and i maid appointments and my manager went with me and i thought it was for practice but he tried to twist my friends and families arms and make them feel bad so they would buy and that is the kind of company they are. I worked hard and finaly got a lead after three months and sold alot of insurance and worked my way into management and figured out the truth behind it its all for the managers see if they recruit you and issue 5, 000 of business under you they get a bonus could be up to 1000. 00 extra a month so thats what i had to do spend countlesss hours of recruiting calls and baby sitting new agents along with my new branch manager wanting to show up to the office late all the time and show up for almost ever appointment late while he was making 2020. 00 a week in salary and i was making 31 % of my groups total and with my agents not selling no matter how much itried to coach them i had to give it up i and my branch manager would go out and sell every week but with poor management backing me up and my agents not selling i decided to go independent and thats the way to go i now represent several companies with very highly qualified leads and no one to boss me around when they will not get up off thier seat its the best decision i have ever maid o yea if you donot issue a policy within 8 weeks you will get fired company policy thats bad when thier underwritting department is horrible with getting thier work done if you are thinking about joining thier team or yif you are a slave trying to pay your bills while making your unit manager a good bit of mony and you making nothing email me at [protected]@yahoo.com and i can hook you up with a real insurance career see liberty says they are strong financialy with an ability to pay customer claims as it says on thier website lnlcareers.com but realy they are ranked nuber 32 on the national scale the companies i write for now are ranked number 1 and number 4 so there ya have it my expirence in a unnamed city in east tennessee with liberty national life insurance company best regards email me for more details

marice straley Aug 30, 2014

totally disgusted with your company

marice straley Aug 30, 2014

I have multiple policies on me and my sons and at this date have no office to contact near my location. What is going on with this company. I will not travel to the other side of the state or out of state to speak to a rep. I want to transfer my sons insurance to them now grown and married if I cant I will stop payment and disolve the boys policies. There is no one in our area to speak to Tullahoma is where I purchased them and its gone too.

• Ro
    Roggy Rog Mar 11, 2009

Telemarketer Representative Luke from Liberty National has called American Printing Services twice on 3/11/09 and is rude and will not stop calling us. We have insurance and are not interested in him soliciting us.

Thanks in advance..