LHVCmisrepresentation, scam, fraud, dishonest people

I too became a member in 2015 and I believe that this people are very dishonest on what they are selling to people. The worst thing I have ever invested money on. No availability all the time and when they do have available room...its a damp!!! This is a hard earned money that I felt they stealing from us and they need to be stopped!!! please if anyone know how to get the money back/get a full refund from this scammers...please feel let me know. My name is Cecilia my email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I really would like to get my money back from this people. Thanks!

• Ti
    Tina84 May 08, 2018

I have the same experience with LHVC, no services available, took a lot of money from me already and I havent traveled at all as all I wanted to book was always not available, plus nothing the rep.said was true...(as the price for room will always be the same etc.) and now they threaten me they gonna take an action if I dont give them the info of my new CC details (as the old one expired...)
    Dont know what to do ... 😒

Andrea Clemons Mar 16, 2018

I agree! They scammed us out of money and lied about the services they offered!