LGI Homesdishwasher

V Sep 07, 2018

I bought a Dishwasher model LD T 5665 s St from Sears. I bought it in June of 2018 it is now September 8 2018. The technician call technical support and said that the part was not covered under warranty. LG has a 10 year warranty and this is a new machine they are saying because I installed it that they do not cover the leg of the dishwasher. Please tell me how installation of this dishwasher would have affected the ring thread breaking in the housing and it will not stay in the position that it's put in. They said it is not covered and if I wanted to bear the cost it would be extremely expensive to fix this because the housing unit is not just one leg it's the entire bottom of the machine. To me this is a manufacturer's defect where they put thin threads that could not hold the weight of the machine and would break off. I am extremely disappointed and do not know what to do my machine is tilted to the left because the leg will not hold. To me they are very aware of this situation and is why they do not cover it under their warranty. It is engineered incorrectly because the weight of the machine broke the inside threads of where the leg goes.