The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lexus ES330 — automobile
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On feb. 12, 2010, I found a 2004 lexus es 330 advertised on the internet as "extra, extra clean, low, low mileage & mint condition"'. After talking to the salesman and him reassuring me the car was "immaculate" and was in the condition advertised, I agreed to put down the required $1000.00 down payment. I explained that I had been in a car accident and was unable to walk and that my brother would come get the car. My brother drove 6hrs. And called me upon arrival to the dealership and told me the car had numerous scratches on the doors, hood, trunk and was bad on the bumpers. The mirror on the right door was broken, the console broken and approx. 12 burns to the carpet and leather. Also, there was a dent on the right fender and color of the interior leather was not the same as advertised. To try to sum this up faster, I tried to talk to the salesman about the condition of the car and getting a refund for the deposit and have called the dealership several times and asked to speak to a manager or the owner without success. I just want a refund and they can keep their junk car.
More Lexus ES330 Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - vehicle that can kill you!
- Lexus - gs450h hybrid battery
- Lexus - customer support
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - be aware of brake problem!
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration
- Lexus LS 460 - denying me service (olatunbosun gbolade)
- Lexus Malaysia / Wing Hin Auto Carriage Sdn Bhd - Report rx350 3.5 (a) of the condition vehicle abnormal jerking and lost power
- Lexus - water drains in side the passenger side of the car.
- Lexus - 2006 rx330
- Lexus - 2017 rx 350 paperwork / document