Lexus ES330automobile

U

On feb. 12, 2010, I found a 2004 lexus es 330 advertised on the internet as "extra, extra clean, low, low mileage & mint condition"'. After talking to the salesman and him reassuring me the car was "immaculate" and was in the condition advertised, I agreed to put down the required $1000.00 down payment. I explained that I had been in a car accident and was unable to walk and that my brother would come get the car. My brother drove 6hrs. And called me upon arrival to the dealership and told me the car had numerous scratches on the doors, hood, trunk and was bad on the bumpers. The mirror on the right door was broken, the console broken and approx. 12 burns to the carpet and leather. Also, there was a dent on the right fender and color of the interior leather was not the same as advertised. To try to sum this up faster, I tried to talk to the salesman about the condition of the car and getting a refund for the deposit and have called the dealership several times and asked to speak to a manager or the owner without success. I just want a refund and they can keep their junk car.

• Bm
    BMW series Jun 09, 2010

I agree with the above Lexus buyer. I recently purchased a BMW from Horizon/Gwinnett Suzuki and to my surprise the car had many scratches, dents, and other disapproval of mine. I spoke with the general manager, Mr. Rickey Ahmed, (his American name) about the condition of the car inquiring about . My husband made Mr. Ahmed switch cars on the spot and then Mr. Ahmed came with so tricky sale mess. After several hours of dealing with Horizon Suzuki I left the dealership with a BMW 5 series. Mr. Ahmed is a con artist who does financial business under the table. I signed a contract and was given temp tags and drove the car 8 hours back home. Well three week later, Mr. Ahmed called stated that the financing did not go through and I need to return the car. I was so surprise because in all my years of purchasing cars, I have never left a car dealership with a contract and temp tags to be called later with bad news. Keep in mind Mr. Ahmed purchased me a round trip ticket to Atlanta GA to sign the paper work and my husband drove the car back. I would stay away from this dealership...hoping their stay is short lived. I will continue to contact all the right officials in GA to get this crappy dealership in the highlights of doing shady business.