LetgoI reported a profile on letgo

R Aug 10, 2018 Review updated:

The profile I reported was named Stevn Lilgenburg, when I met up to give him his items he gave me a fake 100 dollar bill and left all my messages on read after the transaction. There has been no contact since it happened (3 days ago as of August 10th, 2018) I am looking to find out if there is some way for me to come back into contact so I can either get my items back or have some sort of justice.

Letgo

• C
      Aug 10, 2018

Did you file a police report? Not only is thiz theft, but he could get federal charges as well, for passing conterfeit money.

• R
      Aug 10, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! I am actually working on filing a report, yes. I was just unsure if I had enough information to do so or not. I only had the name of the profile and I of course kept the counterfeit bill.

• C
      Sep 16, 2018

@RavensExalted This person can be traced. Police can find the URL he used, go to his his home, and arrest him. Will you get your money back? I dont know. I hope so...

• T
      Aug 17, 2018

Same thing just happened to me the guy handed me fake money took my phone and took off running I would have chased him but I can’t run just had reconstruction surgery on my foot I called the police the sheriff told me I was on my own and wouldn’t help me told him I have the fake money he can get the fingerprints told him I have my IMEI number and serial numbers that he can track the phone he told me nope it’s my problem It sucks but your on your own what kind of crap is that