[Resolved] Les Schwab Tire Centers — over charged me for mounting tires
I called Les Schwab on 3020 S Carson St. I had spoken to an employee. I needed to have 2 tires mounted on front of my car and an alignment. I asked SEVERAL times how much my tires would be to be mounted (as I had them already and was going to take them in) and she stated $44, and for an alignment was around $99. I went in today to Les Schwab on September 5, 2018. I took my car in and when I came back they had told me it could not get aligned because my inner and outer tie rod were bent. I said ok that's fine. They were however able to mount my new tires on the front of my car. When he told me the total I about shut myself. They had charged me $88.50 to mount TWO TIRES! They charged me for "TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM RELEARN" 22$ and two suspension checks 15$ each. wasn't necessary. I didn't ask for that. They charged me $24 for balancing and of course $9 for mounting. I had no other choice but to pay! I am VERY UNSATISFIED AND WANT THE PRICE THEY TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE!!!
I called Les Schwab and was very relieved that they had given me the money back that they over charged me.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - bad deal on tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - scam
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tires 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers-Reno, NV - tire chain prices
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace