Having problems with Leroy Merlin?

Leroy Merlin reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 20, 2013. The latest review Fitted kitchen was posted on Apr 6, 2021. The latest complaint service of a ceiling fan with lamp was resolved on Nov 24, 2019. Leroy Merlin has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 42 reviews. Leroy Merlin has resolved 2 complaints.

Leroy Merlin Customer Service Contacts

+351 800 108 005 (Portugal)
+40 374 133 000 (Romania)
+27 104 938 000 (South Africa)
rue Chanzy
Lezennes
France - 59712

Leroy Merlin Complaints & Reviews

Apr 06, 2021

Leroy Merlin — Fitted kitchen

We ordered a fitted kitchen from Leroy Merlin in Loule costing almost E12, 000 just before Christmas. They...

Mar 25, 2021

Leroy Merlin — Ondara store staff

I tried to purchase Odyessea café set ref [protected] this morning. I'm 73, my husband is 79 and disabled. We...

Leroy MerlinFaulty bricks

Bonjour

Je vous écris pour vous demander votre aide, nous avons acheté 450 briques à votre dépôt de Perpignan le 15 septembre 2020.

Facture n ° 138128 CM n °: [protected], client n °: [protected], malheureusement en raison de notre constructeur ayant convaincu qu'il n'a pas pu commencer à construire la cheminée avec les briques avant le lundi 22 février dernier.

Après avoir construit 10 cours, il a commencé à remarquer que certaines briques n'avaient pas été correctement cuites et étaient très cassantes, au total 220 étaient défectueuses, pourriez-vous vous arranger pour les faire ramasser et les remplacer car nous avons payé beaucoup d'argent 249 euros pour avoir les briques et le sable livrés. Le constructeur est convaincu qu'ils n'ont pas été tirés correctement. Nous espérons que vous corrigerez rapidement cette erreur.

Bien cordialment
Philip
[protected]

Leroy MerlinBroken goods & no customer service

Ordered 1 kitchen unit & one kitchen work top
    After waiting one month for delivery the unit tuned up broken in a ripped up box one side of the unit smashed & then the next day the kitchen topped turned up with knife marks all over it 😡
    The delivery guys wouldn't even wait for me to sign for it and quickly rushed off
    When phoning the store they just keep saying someone will call me back but never do
    This company has no customer service and no idea what to even do when calling them about a broken
    Item being delivered!

Leroy MerlinWood that is advertised and have none in store

On the 21 February 2021 I looked at your website, and was looking for wood and there was an ad for wood which i was looking for, item number [protected], plank pine crating grade 25x76x3000mm, I needed 30. Went to the Stoneridge branch and there were none in stock. My question is, why advertise if you have none in stock. I wasted my time going there and all I was told, "sorry we don't have in stock" if you advertise on the website you need to have stock or make a plan to get from other branches or suppliers, i will be waiting for your feedback, call Mr C Fourie [protected]

Wood that is advertised and have none in store

Leroy MerlinDelivery

We ordered and paid for 3 x Internal doors on the 30/12/2020, we are still waiting for delivery. We have been told they have tried to contact but they had the wrong number. we have supplied the correct number however we are still waiting for the delivery.
        We have been to the store to check Leroy Merlin has the correct contact details which they confirmed, however the store told us they cannot help we had to call a central number. When calling the central number yo cannot connect to anyone. Eventually we contacted Leroy Merlin through their online chat without any resolution.
        Invoice number [protected]

Jan 28, 2021

Leroy Merlin — Services on wood stoves placing

Hello there, I bought an wood stove from leroy merlin in athens on the 31.10.2020 it was delivered to my...

Leroy MerlinTransport

Ordered and paid for some tiles for delivery, was given a delivery date but they never arrived after waiting in all day .
          After making phone calls and emails they were delivered long after original date .
          Thought maybe it was a one off so tried home delivery service again as we live nearly two hours from store.
          Again was given a delivery date and time for delivery, waited in all day with no contact from store .
          Phoned store who said we had cancelled the delivery time ?
          Hopefully going to receive goods within this week sometime.
          Leroy Merlin is a great store and we will continue to shop there but certainly think twice about using there home delivery service.

Leroy MerlinUnethical Behavior

Would like to find out what is being done on case [protected] filed in Jerez. It has been almost a month and still no solutions. Lots of run around but still nothing. I have made four trips from El Puerto de Santa Maria to Jerez just checking up. Each time been told the same thing. We will get with you sometime this week. I am beginning to believe that this is just words. If you need background information let me know, but think I covered it in complete detail in the original complaint that is on file.

Can be reached at [protected] or [protected]@hotmail.com

Nov 30, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Changing bath to shower

A simple job of changing the bath to a shower and they destroyed my wall. And it is not covered in the policy...

Nov 06, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Store security

Last week I went to Leroy Merlin in La Orotava, Tenerife to return an item and purchase other products. I...

Santa Cruz De Tenerife

Leroy MerlinSmash strimmer engine seized

I purchased a Smash bush cutter from the Cocentina store on the 16/09/2020.. The product has never been used. On the /09//2010 I tried to use it for the first time. When I start the machine up the engine seized. The store refused to refund my money breaking EU fit for purpose laws.

The staff tried to get me to take the item to a repair shop to fix it. This cannot be fixed the machine was badly made.

I am asking for my 129.00 Euros to be returned.

Sep 08, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Fraud

Order from leroy merlin south africa at your own peril!! I placed an order online for a 3 step ladder from...

Jul 19, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Swimming pool

Hello We purchased a pool of you a few months ago and after only to weeks is was leaking and the seams in the...

Leroy Merlin SpainDelivery of goods purchased pre lockdown

On March 16th I bought a Manhattan dining set for my garden at the LM store in Murcia Spain .
                Lockdown literally happened the next day and no delivery . I completely understand that . I left Spain to return to uk thinking they would call me when the store reopens as they was the plan . Nothing . They have however sent me an Sales offer email for the same set -9%. But where is mine ? I've tried to email . Via twitter . Using a contact no which does nothing . I can arrange delivery but I can't find anyone to talk to ! I don't have the receipt with me here in UK but I have proof of payment through which the order can be tracked . Please please can someone just talk to me . Lesley Rowley . Corvera Golf & Country Club.

Delivery of goods purchased pre lockdown

Jun 27, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Product change of price and unhelpful staff

Date occurred: 26/June/2020 client: [protected] - OGDEN Incident: We wanted to purchase a Sensea...

Jun 25, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Air con bad service bad attitude

20 june 2020 12907 we bought aircon and fitting in the ondara branch after being messed about for 5 week...

Jun 17, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Delivery and customer service

Dear Customer Service Director, I would like to express a complaint regarding the delivery service and...

Leroy MerlinDelivery

I made an on line purchase and paid for it to be delivered but after 9 days it has not arrived. The mobile app states cancelled yet I have not cancelled it, the website states delivered yet it had not been delivered and customer service say if it doesn't arrive after a further 3 days ask for a refund!
                  But do it by telephone if you are not getting a reply to emails!
                  No help what so ever

May 18, 2020

Leroy Merlin — Raised vegetable garden produced by biohort

In English and French below Reference: Leroy Merlin Val Thoiry, 01630 Ain, France I emailed...