Leon's Furniture — dresser
My wife and I bought a brand new bedroom set and was delivered on feb 6/18 ... because we were doing some renovations we only unpacked the furnitures a couple of weeks later. We realized that the dresser and some damaged at the bottom right, most likely done at the factory. When we called customer service at the store we bought our furniture we were told that we had 72 hours to report damages. Even the manager said their was nothing they could do. We understand that it is written on the contract, but we were never told by our sell representative about that 72 hours time frame, and apparently the warranty will not cover the damages. If you asking me, after spending over 3000$, this is real bad customer service.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons!
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's!
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - non delivery of my order!