LensCraftersservice

M Aug 15, 2018

I had came to the Colonial Park Mall LensCrafters and I was very disappointed with my service and I will NEVER be returning to a LensCrafters again. I will take my business elsewhere. I went to have an eye exam, I recieved trial contacts to try and the right eye was very blurry so I thought it was just from dry eyes, came back and my glasses were the wrong prescription, so I had to make another appointment for another eye exam. I came back to get my new glasses with my right prescription and went to go pick up my trial contacts which they said were not ready after 5 days. I came back to get my contacts and they said I would have to set up another appointment to put my contacts in, and then schedule another appointment to have them checked in a week. I have been back 5 times now because of their mistake and after the 5th time I told them I would like to cancel my contact lenses and I will be taking my business elsewhere. I did not even receive a sorry, and the staff was extremely rude to me because of a mistake made by them. My glasses I have got now do not even fit on my face correctly and I am honestly beyond disgusted with the service. I have never had this kind of problem with any other eye care provider I have ever went to, and I will be telling everyone I know to not go to this provider.